blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:45:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 51 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Marc Wright aka dean23price/railtard1 still scamming July 2012  (Read 169521 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 11, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »

meh, this is so dumb. i really didn't swap 5%.

Gona agree with lil dave tho and just send lewis 4k so its done with.
Not quite sure how this thread can possibly of got blown out of proportion this badly.

Right decision Marc - run like god tomorrow.  I don't know whats true here. It didn't look good from logs, however Only you and him know what really happened, just 90% of this pointless.  I just want to re interate I have had numerous financial dealings with you in last year, I was a bit sceptical at first, but believe in second chances and made a call based on mutual friends and meeting you - you're not like a few on here have painted you (i.e. better lol).  You have been spot on in every dealing and I don't subscribe to the theory you were "lining me up for a scam later".  If you said you're paying him, do it as quick as you can and get focused on Day Three.

The thread - thats forums I'm afraid, the good comments get mixed up with the regular trolls and the utter bollocks ones.

Good luck tomorrow

FWIW I don't think Marc is lining up anyone for a scam.

He's a nice guy with serious problems.

Unless he gets treated for his problems, people will get grimmed in the future.

It's inevitable.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
strak33

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 11, 2012, 07:52:05 PM »

All the people that moan about the staking threads selling out too quick should be happy.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 11, 2012, 07:52:57 PM »

Keith is 100% right and I'm saying that as someone who can't help but like Marc

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 11, 2012, 07:53:08 PM »

Tikay has christened me Stu - even after i took him lattes during his deep run to support the Anvil and other drugs lol

It was worse than that. I owed you £650, & mistakenly sent it to Stu. Begins with "S", see?

True story, as you know......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Racman

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 11, 2012, 07:55:10 PM »

This thread truly is a case of the old adage of opinions and ar$eholes

I dont condone what he has done but my god there has been so many posts in here that havnt been needed by people that didnt need to get involved, that have blown this even bigger then it should of got to. Public bashing of people on the internet, jesus christ what are we 5 but i suppose thats the nature of forums  
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 11, 2012, 08:04:12 PM »

Someone close to or a friend of this lad who knew about the situation should have given him a headups this was bound to end like this. lildave's advice should have been pounded down his ears so as to avoid the embarrassing posts he has written on here that has only made it alot worse. Any and I mean any sensible/sane/non gambling addict can tell you give him the 4k and keep your rep intact.

Obv. he has problems but if he has any real friends surly but surly if they care about him they look after him, keep an eye out for signs of slipping back into gambling, making stupid posts, grimming people etc...

We all have to show restraint, take a break and think before posting alot of the time...

keeping silent, pretending situations will resolve themselves only lead to drama.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:04 PM »

Not quite sure how this thread can possibly of got blown out of proportion this badly.

Right decision Marc - run like god tomorrow.  I don't know whats true here. It didn't look good from logs, however Only you and him know what really happened, just 90% of this pointless.  I just want to re interate I have had numerous financial dealings with you in last year, I was a bit sceptical at first, but believe in second chances and made a call based on mutual friends and meeting you - you're not like a few on here have painted you (i.e. better lol).  You have been spot on in every dealing and I don't subscribe to the theory you were "lining me up for a scam later".  If you said you're paying him, do it as quick as you can and get focused on Day Three.

The thread - thats forums I'm afraid, the good comments get mixed up with the regular trolls and the utter bollocks ones.

Good luck tomorrow

It's inevitable.

Maybe Keith - only met you a few times but in that short period I know you'd only say something for the right and helpful reasons - just meh a bit at whole public thing...see it as a bit of a no win for Marc - if you're right don't see how discussion here helps, if you're not - well you're not.  Only Marc knows answer to that serious problem question - I don't think anyone else can have a view unless they have been stood next to him when hes punted £20k on zero or something in the last month, its speculation; and I think what Dubai said earlier is spot on; from a blonde perspective you know risk is slightly greater when you stake or have a dealing; its not like its a secret Marc likes a punt and his back story is public

I judge at face value and all the evidence I've seen in last year is Marc trying to do the right things.  I get infuriated at the trolls coming on with "scumbag", "degen" and pointless comments who tbf are clueless and just rubber necking. You are not doing that and make sensible points even if Marc may not agree - its just the public nature of it when 100% of Marcs dealings on this forum, for past 18 months have been 100% above board  Anyway, resited posting for two days, didn't want to reply to this one but felt i should as wasn't having a pop at you - just giving my view.

Anyway, I am contributing to the public thing now, so last word on it - hope it is all sorted.  
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 11, 2012, 08:09:42 PM »

Tikay has christened me Stu - even after i took him lattes during his deep run to support the Anvil and other drugs lol

It was worse than that. I owed you £650, & mistakenly sent it to Stu. Begins with "S", see?

True story, as you know......

Should take it "off thread" - however funny thing was in your diary when you gave breakdown, you got it half right "Stuart Conning" - half right - even though you have always greeted me as shaun for the past three years - then carried that forweard to the bank xfer - funny how the brain works lol
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 11, 2012, 08:14:03 PM »

Good luck tomorrow

It's inevitable.

Maybe Keith - only met you a few times but in that short period I know you'd only say something for the right and helpful reasons - just meh a bit at whole public thing...see it as a bit of a no win for Marc - if you're right don't see how discussion here helps, if you're not - well you're not.  Only Marc knows answer to that serious problem question - I don't think anyone else can have a view unless they have been stood next to him when hes punted £20k on zero or something in the last month, its speculation; and I think what Dubai said earlier is spot on; from a blonde perspective you know risk is slightly greater when you stake or have a dealing; its not like its a secret Marc likes a punt and his back story is public

I judge at face value and all the evidence I've seen in last year is Marc trying to do the right things.  I get infuriated at the trolls coming on with "scumbag", "degen" and pointless comments who tbf are clueless and just rubber necking. You are not doing that and make sensible points even if Marc may not agree - its just the public nature of it when 100% of Marcs dealings on this forum, for past 18 months have been 100% above board  Anyway, resited posting for two days, didn't want to reply to this one but felt i should as wasn't having a pop at you - just giving my view.

Anyway, I am contributing to the public thing now, so last word on it - hope it is all sorted.  

It's what happens when you live your life in public, which Marc seems to want

If you want everyone to admire you and post adoratory every time you win a pot, you have to accept the downside, when you fck up, you are going to be lynched.

Plus, there is a small chance he accepts his faults and seeks out help.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2012, 08:15:05 PM »

meh, this is so dumb. i really didnt swap 5%.

a.£ b.€ c.$

Just wondering a.b.or.c

Regards

M

Mate, you sound like such a fkin prat. Take the day off one time pls ffs

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2012, 08:29:45 PM »

Don't try and do any favours by warning us about Marc now. Everyone who needed to knew about Marc already. You know full well that he's in Vegas right now and wouldn't be able to send Stars anyway. I sympathize for you for not being paid but posting while he's still in the main event isn't really on and you've only done that to rile him up at the expense of people other than him (mostly me and his other backers). The timing of your post certainly isn't a coincidence.

Marc you owe him 5% can't really argue it. You have to be clear in all transactions you do and it looks like ambiguity/negligence has cost you here.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2012, 08:34:10 PM »

Well done Marc. Common sense prevails. Just make sure you don't keep putting yourself in these spots. Make a deep run now gl.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »

He has said he will pay, but he has yet to do it, so don't understand all the "well done Marc" comments.

He said he was paying months ago.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 11, 2012, 08:40:24 PM »

yh +1 this thread is a bad idea, tbh Marc may as well knock you for the 4k now its going to make such little difference (obv he SHOULDn't actually) but this thread isn't the way to get your money

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 11, 2012, 08:44:06 PM »

Head explodes.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 51 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: