blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:20:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272668 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16722 Members
Latest Member: TheDoubleTop
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10

on: April 25, 2024, 05:36:40 PM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by RED-DOG
You did well not to get a summons David.

The police don't even have to stop you to check your licence and insurance these days.

on: April 25, 2024, 03:51:40 PM 
Started by Ironside - Last post by Ironside

That is interesting.  Assuming Watson is just playing with her as Klugman is more limited than Xu in how much she can play.

Klugman and Watson? 
Xu and Watson teamed up as ranked 41 and 48 Xu just plays doubles and is 35 Watson nearly 32 and can't even get into the qualifying events with her singles ranking anymore.
Both looking for long term partners i think with a ranking that gets them into the main draw.

Missed the Boulter match 6-0 in 2nd set is impressive in doubles

on: April 25, 2024, 03:50:55 PM 
Started by The Camel - Last post by Pokerpops
Kinboshi, Baron and all the other Liverpool fans?

on: April 25, 2024, 03:46:54 PM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by Pokerpops
BTW- Has anyone else on here ever had a "Producer"? I've had dozens over the years.

Not recently, but there was an occasion in my younger days.

I was living in Northampton with my parents and working from an office in Coventry just before I married and set up house in the metropolitan sprawl that is Nuneaton. One morning I had agreed to drop off my best mate at work which was ‘kind of’ on my route but to get from his work to the A45/M1/M45 to Cov but meant I needed to cut through the countryside towards the regular route.
I raced through Kislingbury like any good 22yr old in a company car and onto the little bridge only to meet a police car coming the other way.
We stopped about 2 foot apart and an arm gesture from the driver suggested that I might be well advised to back up and await his reaction.
I did as requested, got out of the car quickly, adopted a very submissive pose and apologised profusely. Took the words of advice quietly and agreed that I would report to a police station within the next few days and produce my license and insurance.

on: April 25, 2024, 01:35:26 PM 
Farewell to this one, I wonder if I'll ever get another?

Click to see full-size image.

on: April 25, 2024, 10:56:18 AM 
Started by robbiebox - Last post by KobeTaylor
I totally get the itch for live poker again! Last summer, I was in a similar boat, missing the buzz of the table.

on: April 25, 2024, 10:43:39 AM 
Started by Ironside - Last post by Doobs
Evans has pulled out of Madrid, i am assuming injured
Watson has partnered with Xu in the doubles

That is interesting.  Assuming Watson is just playing with her as Klugman is more limited than Xu in how much she can play.

I see Boulter is playing with Vandrousova today.  Playing alongside someone so good should help her get even better?

Notice Raducanu got a whole load of abuse again yesterday.  She has played several really strong games this year, throws in one bad one and immediately she is a fraud again.  Won't do her any harm to have a rest and look forward to defending her zero points for the rest of the year. 

on: April 25, 2024, 09:52:59 AM 
BTW- Has anyone else on here ever had a "Producer"? I've had dozens over the years.

on: April 25, 2024, 09:50:25 AM 
Nag nag... You're not identifying as a woman now are you Trev?

Seriously though, I am slowly getting there. First of all they wanted my email address so I had to consider that for a couple of days, then they wanted me to download about half a gig of something, now they want to mess with my phone and they want access to my location.

What next, medical records?

Leave it with me, I'll try to loosen my tinfoil hat.

Hmmmm seems rather excessive to what I had to do

You must be a wrong un

Lol. It did ask me to empty my pockets and demand to know, "Where wus you on the Hevening of the 14th?"

I'm almost sorted now though, I just have to produce my documents at Hinckley police station and I'll be good to go.

on: April 25, 2024, 09:28:05 AM 
Started by RED-DOG - Last post by typhoon13
Nag nag... You're not identifying as a woman now are you Trev?

Seriously though, I am slowly getting there. First of all they wanted my email address so I had to consider that for a couple of days, then they wanted me to download about half a gig of something, now they want to mess with my phone and they want access to my location.

What next, medical records?

Leave it with me, I'll try to loosen my tinfoil hat.

Hmmmm seems rather excessive to what I had to do

You must be a wrong un

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10