blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 01:00:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  10+10+10+10+10 = 50 SEATS GUARANTEED TO £300 DEEPSTACK !!!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 10+10+10+10+10 = 50 SEATS GUARANTEED TO £300 DEEPSTACK !!!  (Read 35332 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2009, 05:35:08 PM »

Am I best buying in online then? as opposed to turning up on Saturday with a wad of cash?

Yes, buying in online makes a LOT of sense.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2009, 05:35:59 PM »

Am I best buying in online then? as opposed to turning up on Saturday with a wad of cash?

This will 100% sell out, deffo buy in online
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

A 'wad' of cash? Don't think you can call £330 a 'wad' unless you are bringing it in £3 notes....

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2009, 06:57:51 PM »

A 'wad' of cash? Don't think you can call £330 a 'wad' unless you are bringing it in £3 notes....

to most of us it's a 'wad'!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »

to most of us it's a 'wad'!

Surely a 'wad' is down to the size of the amount of money in your hands? So a 'wad' could be £1 in some random foreign currency?

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2009, 07:11:23 PM »

Hmm is this "wad" of cash rule, similar to the Kebab shop rule?

bear in mind the Buy in for this event for me was a Birthday gift from my wife, i deffo aint rolled for it, and its purely for the experience.

A wad for me is what would stop my wallet from closing properly, Not everyone is loaded these days.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

surely 300 quid doesn't stop yer wallet closing does it? you might want to look at getting a bigger wallet

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Newmanseye

I defy you, stars!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »

surely 300 quid doesn't stop yer wallet closing does it? you might want to look at getting a bigger wallet

You expect anyone coming down to only have £300 with them?  there is £540 in the wallet atm and its not folding properly.

I would still class £300 as a wad of cash though.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Hans Gruber - Die Hard
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2009, 07:24:28 PM »

Hi All

First a huge thanks to all of you for playing our 50 seat Guaranteed Super Satellite , this exceeded our expectations giving away an unbelievable 61 seats.

It is highly likely we will do this again next month , i should be able to confirm by the weekend.

Also we really appreciate the feedback regarding the site and will get back to you in the next few days with updates regarding improvements.

In the meantime after everything we've been through and the hard work that has been put in to make Dusk Till Dawn the success it is, this was one bit of news we could have done without !!!

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investing-and-markets/article.html?in_article_id=483149&in_page_id=3&ito=1565

Cheers

ACES
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:26:54 PM by ACES » Logged

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »

Moved my May entry to June yesterday through live support..no hassle at all. Customer Service (Nelson) had to get in touch with the club to have it moved and would send me a confirmation email when it was all done.

[ ] Ussually you actually get a confirmation from customer service.
[X] This morning it was actually in my inbox.

Top class customer Service. WP.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2009, 10:48:17 AM »

Hi All

First a huge thanks to all of you for playing our 50 seat Guaranteed Super Satellite , this exceeded our expectations giving away an unbelievable 61 seats.

It is highly likely we will do this again next month , i should be able to confirm by the weekend.

Also we really appreciate the feedback regarding the site and will get back to you in the next few days with updates regarding improvements.

In the meantime after everything we've been through and the hard work that has been put in to make Dusk Till Dawn the success it is, this was one bit of news we could have done without !!!

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/investing-and-markets/article.html?in_article_id=483149&in_page_id=3&ito=1565

Cheers

ACES

Simon

For the record I was probably the biggest critic in this thread and I am happy to address any of these issues with you. Please feel free to PM or start a thread.

I appreciate that on the whole you are hamstrung by the site perameters - but i will provide any feedback you require

Regards

Guy

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »

Cheers

ACES

No problem. Just buy a few more fruit machines and give Mick Jones his own vip seat in the fruit machine area complete with free drinks and food.

Alternatively get a more creative accountant. You're probably not making that much from the actual poker anyway.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2009, 02:02:32 PM »

If you do, can you structure it a bit less crapshooty next time? 15 min levels would make sense, especially if you keep the 90 min rebuy.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »

If you do, can you structure it a bit less crapshooty next time? 15 min levels would make sense, especially if you keep the 90 min rebuy.

Because of the 90min rebuy period there was too much chips in play for the levels, so yes, either extend levels or reduce rebuy phase...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2009, 02:33:14 PM »

Because of the 90min rebuy period there was too much chips in play for the levels, so yes, either extend levels or reduce rebuy phase...

If extending the levels an earlier start would be grand. 12 O'clock finish now and I get up at 5 to go to work...I was a very tired man Smiley

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: