blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:54:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Crown exchange gone bump
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crown exchange gone bump  (Read 1068 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 01:33:07 PM »

i know a few people on here used to use them. They've gone bump and anyone with outstanding orders isn't getting any money. Hope it doesn't affect anyone here.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 02:07:24 PM »

i know a few people on here used to use them. They've gone bump and anyone with outstanding orders isn't getting any money. Hope it doesn't affect anyone here.

I think Europe have won the Ryder Cup too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
CelticGeezeer

Viva la Quinta Brigada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 02:15:19 PM »

Fallout from currency exchange site collapse

Last Saturday Money Box revealed that there were worries the foreign currency firm Crown Currency Exchange was in trouble as it's bank accounts had been frozen. On Monday it went into administration.

Money Box has discovered the firm had been tempting customers with unsustainable offers for at least a year.

The administrator has revealed around 13,000 customers are owed around £20m. That makes an average loss of around £1,500 but some have lost much more more.

Bob Howard has spent the week investigating.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »

its been a busy week, current affairs have passed me by until this morning
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 02:42:37 PM »

its been a busy week, current affairs have passed me by until this morning

There's a thread on the main page, I think it's titled USD or something similar.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: