blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:23:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8471 8472 8473 8474 [8475] 8476 8477 8478 8479 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13508390 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127110 on: April 08, 2017, 11:25:55 AM »

tikay

please re-send me the pp login/password. i don't think i have it (been that long...2012?)

Have deposited, & sent you the log in details.

However, I'm wondering if I should place any PP bets for the time being. If you (Tighty) have or had a PP account which has been restricted or closed, & you use the same device to place a bet on my Account & fail to "mask it" or use a VPN, it puts up a "flag" & they might close or restrict the account again.

you are safe,i have never bet with PP. (on principal, the advertising/viral campaign nonsense which we must resist and rise up and fight against)

Excellent, & I do hope you enjoy rising up & resisting.

I'll leave you to place the PP bets, have sent you the log in details & have deposited.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127111 on: April 08, 2017, 11:41:52 AM »

Sky coverage seems to have been ruined by sound quality. The crowd has been quieter than for a Posh Tuesday night match. At least there's no Monty I guess.

Thinking about trying to get Freddy out of the 20 at around 1.9. His last three third rounds have been 75, 77 and 73, and he's a couple of years older than for the last of them. The young guns will be ripping it a new one in better conditions and Freddy can only go backwards can't he?

Elsewhere, Winner are still offering three spots EW in the Premier League top scorer market. Harry Kane is pretty much a freeroll at 4-1 now he's back earlier than expected. Even better if he starts v Orns today.

Freddie even said himself, if it didn't stay windy he would struggle to stay in contention.

Each year he always looks tired as they hit the weekend.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #127112 on: April 08, 2017, 12:06:47 PM »

Let's do it. Lay £50 @ 1.9, see if it gets matched.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127113 on: April 08, 2017, 12:26:01 PM »

Let's do it. Lay £50 @ 1.9, see if it gets matched.

unmatched currently

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127114 on: April 08, 2017, 12:34:03 PM »

2 long shots for the GN.

Le Mercurey which is a doubtful stayer and O'Faolains Boy that has had a wind op and has form figures of PP.  O Faolains Boy about to drop in the handicap too.

Both v classy on their day.

At 80/1 each with 5 places don't think we can go wrong.

Obv both could pull up.  Just think the price is too good to miss

Let me know if you want £20 each way both.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #127115 on: April 08, 2017, 12:37:01 PM »

Only piece of advice for today.  If you are going to back the jolly ew do it on betfair via the place market.  It is over 6/1 to place (4 places) and tight 12/1 to win on the exchange. 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127116 on: April 08, 2017, 12:49:19 PM »

2 long shots for the GN.

Le Mercurey which is a doubtful stayer and O'Faolains Boy that has had a wind op and has form figures of PP.  O Faolains Boy about to drop in the handicap too.

Both v classy on their day.

At 80/1 each with 5 places don't think we can go wrong.

Obv both could pull up.  Just think the price is too good to miss

Let me know if you want £20 each way both.

sure why not? don't answer that

80/1 5 places with you unless you tell me different

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127117 on: April 08, 2017, 12:50:51 PM »

Meanwhile, if we relocate from Georgie to China, interesting scenes in Qualifying for the F1 GP, with Ferrari running strongly again.

Q3 should be interesting. 

Looks like a repeat of Australia.

1) Hamilton Mercedes

2) Vettel Ferrari

3) Bottas Mercedes

4) Raikkonen Ferrari

Should be worth getting up early on Sunday morning to watch.

I expect that this will be the standard order until Spain when Valtteri gets properly up to speed.

There is extremely heavy rain scheduled for tomorrow and there are big concerns about whether or not the race will go ahead at all. Moving it back to Monday is not possible due to visa restrictions and freight needing to get to Bahrain. If it does go ahead though, with these cars, it will be utter bedlam, expect numerous incidents.

I'm going for a nap, will scout the markets during the Tottenham/Watford game.

i wasn't up in time to see Hamilton at 5/4. only spotted it when qualifying had started

i am assuming with the weather making it a lottery that you won't find much to recommend but will look out later just in case

there's also indycars this weekend if you can find any markets...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127118 on: April 08, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »

Agree.

If he continues to open I can see him being in the frame for the outright. Surprised Robin Utappa didn't open with Gambhir as that's been the combination for the last couple of seasons.

I'm debating going in on him top KKR bat @ 11/8, should be odds on?

Been in ridic form in the BBL and he's carried it on granted he was up against the worst attack in the tournament (no jadeja/bravo killed Pune)

I think they were flattered by how bad Gujarat were with the ball. It was the worst attack I can remember in IPL cricket, to go with no overseas bowler when you don't have a top Indian bowler to begin with was risky and they'll have to shelve that experiment now.

Yeh, 100% surprised it wasn't Uthappa opening, him and Gambhir have been great over the years. Whether they were a big worried about Lynn vs spin and wanted to get him "in" vs the quicks or whatever, he now could/should stay as opener after yesterday's crazy innings.

Obviously Gambhir got runs yesterday also, and in my opinion he'd still be the most likely to get runs against all kinds of attacks/in different match situations etc . Every other side will have an international spinner, so Lynn will be tested. Next up it'll likely to be Harbhajan, so we'll learn a bit more. The attack he'd struggle most against would be his own! (Narine, Chawla and Kuldeep)

Lynn now 3-1 next time out.good spot but i am old and go to bed before 1am so missed it sorry

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/ipl/mumbai-indians-v-kolkata-knight-riders/top-kolkata-knight-riders-batsman

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #127119 on: April 08, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »

Only piece of advice for today.  If you are going to back the jolly ew do it on betfair via the place market.  It is over 6/1 to place (4 places) and tight 12/1 to win on the exchange. 

Really good advice - the jolly is 5/1 five places too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127120 on: April 08, 2017, 01:30:40 PM »

Really good advice - the jolly is 5/1 five places too.

Think we might be ok with my two also rans.    Both around 12/1 the 5 place on betfair.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127121 on: April 08, 2017, 01:34:29 PM »

There has just been half an hour of total bollox as they did a virtual GN, the full ten mins or so.

Winner,

cause of Causes.

Get on Marky!!! Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #127122 on: April 08, 2017, 01:37:30 PM »

There has just been half an hour of total bollox as they did a virtual GN, the full ten mins or so.

Winner,

cause of Causes.

Get on Marky!!! Grin

The Codddddddddddddfather Cheesy

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127123 on: April 08, 2017, 01:37:56 PM »

Winner,

cause of Causes.

Get on Marky!!! Grin

The Codddddddddddddfather Cheesy

OiOi

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127124 on: April 08, 2017, 02:26:33 PM »

tikay

please re-send me the pp login/password. i don't think i have it (been that long...2012?)

Have deposited, & sent you the log in details.

However, I'm wondering if I should place any PP bets for the time being. If you (Tighty) have or had a PP account which has been restricted or closed, & you use the same device to place a bet on my Account & fail to "mask it" or use a VPN, it puts up a "flag" & they might close or restrict the account again.

you are safe,i have never bet with PP. (on principal, the advertising/viral campaign nonsense which we must resist and rise up and fight against)

Good principals m8
Pages: 1 ... 8471 8472 8473 8474 [8475] 8476 8477 8478 8479 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: