blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 06:56:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4459 4460 4461 4462 [4463] 4464 4465 4466 4467 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13485130 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66930 on: January 29, 2014, 04:29:25 PM »

Doobs,

We're you limited to £20 in a shop ? It clearly says maximum £200 on the screens behind the desk in the shops without reference to trader.
Was online, so guess that account is on 10% now.

Sort Tikay out with the extra £160, really sue we can stand more than a tenner.

Great, we agree on that !

The last time Chompy asked for, and I endorsed, a big bet and lay Tikay was plainly very uncomfortable with it.
However I'll try again.
How about I ask him to back another £160 and lay back £130 ? Or do you want to be in for more than £40 ?

Before we do.......I first need to know how much BetFred (Online) will permit me at 9/2, as I'm not really into walking round shops, to be honest, I just don't have time, & my cakes are shite. 

I do appreciate your thinking here, bye the bye. Most helpful. I am a bit uncomfy (hitherto) with bigger Trading on Betfair, as I'm just so sort of time to get my head round these things & not mess it up. It's not the bet size that troubles me so much, as the method.

The price has gone, so think you are too late. 

Ok, Tikay would you like £30 of mine at 9/2 ?

Wow, that's very kind of you Lisa, thank you.

How much would I need in my Betfair Account? I may need to top it up (not a prob).

Rory is (at this very moment) 5.1 to Lay.

Please spell it out nice & slowly.

I'm mostly otherwise engaged this evening, but I'll keep one eye on Fred.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66931 on: January 29, 2014, 04:30:21 PM »

Loving the bet, Tighty.

This might be of use, too:

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/28/super-bow-48-kicking-at-metlife/

Cliffs: wind isn't usually a factor after 6pm at that stadium and, if it isn't hideously cold, the over on the 44.5 line (43.5 for those who can bet with Stun Gyms) for longest field goal looks tasty.

Weather makes a massive difference:

The Jets played two games at MetLife two weeks apart in December. The first, versus Oakland on Dec. 8, was a 33-degree day with some wind that kicked up, and [Jets kicker] Folk’s maximum range—for an end-of-the half, nothing-to-lose kick—was between 52 and 55 yards. Against Cleveland on Dec. 22, a 70-degree day with almost no wind, he made a 62-yarder in pre-game. “That’s a big difference for 14 days in December,” says Folk

Any views on Bruno Mars's headwear?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #66932 on: January 29, 2014, 04:35:36 PM »

Doobs,

We're you limited to £20 in a shop ? It clearly says maximum £200 on the screens behind the desk in the shops without reference to trader.

The last time Chompy asked for, and I endorsed, a big bet and lay Tikay was plainly very uncomfortable with it.
However I'll try again.
How about I ask him to back another £160 and lay back £130 ? Or do you want to be in for more than £40 ?

Before we do.......I first need to know how much BetFred (Online) will permit me at 9/2, as I'm not really into walking round shops, to be honest, I just don't have time, & my cakes are shite. 

I do appreciate your thinking here, bye the bye. Most helpful. I am a bit uncomfy (hitherto) with bigger Trading on Betfair, as I'm just so sort of time to get my head round these things & not mess it up. It's not the bet size that troubles me so much, as the method.

How much would I need in my Betfair Account? I may need to top it up (not a prob).

We are not going to lay any of it back. We only have £10 on at the moment and the suggestion is that we should have £40.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66933 on: January 29, 2014, 04:37:08 PM »

According to oddschecker, BettyFrederick have a market on who will win the toss and go even money for each team.

Don't bookies normally take a cut?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66934 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:10 PM »

Doobs,

However I'll try again.

We are not going to lay any of it back. We only have £10 on at the moment and the suggestion is that we should have £40.

Oh, gotcha - we just have £40 @ 9/2, Rory to win?

In which case, if you think that is wise, yes please. If you PM me your Bank Details, I'll whizz the £40 across to you later tonight.

Are we BOOKED?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66935 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:39 PM »

PadsyParr sets the line at 32.5 on the number of times Manning says Omaha.

Please, can we, tikay?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66936 on: January 29, 2014, 04:38:59 PM »

According to oddschecker, BettyFrederick have a market on who will win the toss and go even money for each team.

I seem to recall Mr Dubai could beat those prices. Wink

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66937 on: January 29, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »

I seem to recall Mr Dubai could beat those prices. Wink

He was heads or tails. Completely different.

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #66938 on: January 29, 2014, 04:42:33 PM »

Doobs,

However I'll try again.

In which case, if you think that is wise, yes please. If you PM me your Bank Details, I'll whizz the £40 across to you later tonight.

Are we BOOKED?

No, you already have £10 on and the suggestion is that we should have £40. Therefore you can have £30 with me.

£30 R McIlroy Dubai Classic at 9/2.

BOOKED.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #66939 on: January 29, 2014, 04:43:18 PM »

Doobs,

However I'll try again.

Are we BOOKED?

No, you already have £10 on and the suggestion is that we should have £40. Therefore you can have £30 with me.

BOOKED.

Settle up afterwards is fine.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66940 on: January 29, 2014, 04:44:21 PM »

Please, can we, tikay?

Lol, hold up, I got in trouble yesterday for the National Anthem bet!

Seriously, as Tighty says, we could use a Super(insert space)Bowl Portfolio.

Fred's OFFICIAL Birthday is 1st Feb, that's when we really began, & I'd rather like to make some sort of fun occasion of it. Not much doing on Saturday, but an all night Super Bowl sweat on Sunday night could be rather jolly.

I'm hoping that my work/time overload problems will ease before the weekend, so keep the suggestions coming, & I'll get cracking on Friday or Saturday. First job though is to get the Bets Admin up to date, as Tighty can't do the Reports until I do, & Mere will want to run the Monthly Report at 00.01 on Saturday, so I need to clear that first.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66941 on: January 29, 2014, 04:45:06 PM »

Doobs,

However I'll try again.

Are we BOOKED?

BOOKED.

Settle up afterwards is fine.

Thank you - BOOKED.

BET PLACED

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66942 on: January 29, 2014, 04:54:27 PM »

Peyton Manning is around Even to be Superbowl MVP. If Denver win the game, he's a sure-ish thing

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-denver-broncos/superbowl-mvp

He may or may not win it

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-denver-broncos/who-will-the-mvp-thank-first

Looking at the both Quarterbacks

Manning

"Religion

Manning is a devout Christian who attends a Presbyterian church. It is reported that he regularly prays before and during football games."

http://hollowverse.com/peyton-manning/

Russell Wilson

"“I used to beat up kids and bite kids and do stuff all the time,” Wilson said.

He changed when, as he explains it, Jesus came to him in a dream.

“I had a dream that my dad passed away and that Jesus came into the room and he was basically knocking on my door, saying, ‘Hey, you need to find out more about me,’” Wilson said.  “So that Sunday morning I ended up going to church and that’s when I got saved.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/17/russell-wilson-says-he-was-a-kind-of-a-bad-kid-until-he-found-religion/

God is absolutely massive with 13/5 Paddy Power, so to speak

Thanks nobody is 2/1 favourite. I reckon its nearer 1000/1.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66943 on: January 29, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »

Please, can we, tikay?

Lol, hold up, I got in trouble yesterday for the National Anthem bet!

Seriously, as Tighty says, we could use a Super(insert space)Bowl Portfolio.

Fred's OFFICIAL Birthday is 1st Feb, that's when we really began, & I'd rather like to make some sort of fun occasion of it. Not much doing on Saturday, but an all night Super Bowl sweat on Sunday night could be rather jolly.

I'm hoping that my work/time overload problems will ease before the weekend, so keep the suggestions coming, & I'll get cracking on Friday or Saturday. First job though is to get the Bets Admin up to date, as Tighty can't do the Reports until I do, & Mere will want to run the Monthly Report at 00.01 on Saturday, so I need to clear that first.

Of course.

No point betting a 5/6 shot unless we actually think it's value, so have to rely on expert opinion/research before we bet.

Be a blooming good fun sweat tho Cheesy

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66944 on: January 29, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »

God is absolutely massive.

Don't tell Kinboshi Dawkins...

I'll be rich beyond my wildest dreams when this comes in

Who will the Superbowl MVP thank first?

Omaha 200/1.

Got to be worth a fiver Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4459 4460 4461 4462 [4463] 4464 4465 4466 4467 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: