blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 08:44:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £1500 European Poker Classic at the Vic - LIVE UPDATE DAY TWO PROPER  (Read 57629 times)
vinni

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »

HURRAH

i`v become cos`s bitch
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2006, 04:15:10 PM »

Ah, Marc Goodwin might have, oh, 18k fewer after Doubling Up El Blondie:

They got about 6k in preflop, then saw this: Two Diamonds.
Dave checked, Marc bet 7,000.  Dave quickly moved in, quickly got a call.

Blondie: 
Mr. Cool: 

The turn paired the Two Diamonds and the rest is history. 

Go on Monty!! He's due some luck. 

vinni

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2006, 04:15:20 PM »

its getting better
WEDNESDAY 1  0  up at wolves

i`v become cos`s bitch
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2006, 04:15:49 PM »

So Dave is right back in it - great stuff. Must be the first hand Mr Cool, has lost all week!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

I'm much bigger in real life

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2006, 04:16:53 PM »

Down to 72 players out of the 87 who started today.  That means that pesky table is still there downstairs and I am going down there to see who's left on it.

Blinds still at 500 - 1000, 50 ante, which means they must have done what they were talking about last night - repeat this blind level.  I don't know whether the players were aware of this, but if Day 1A's guys didn't know, then it wouldn't have been fair to tell Day 1B's... what do you think?

Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2006, 04:17:37 PM »

Oh and before anyone thinks I am critising Daves game in my above post I am not- just that Simon is a great heads up player when he tries. You don't finish 2nd in the world heads up championship by just being a lucky fish you know Smiley

but u can win a WSOP bracelet just being a lucky fish, i can prove it Cool

You lost that bracelet to me fair and square!

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »

So Dave is right back in it - great stuff. Must be the first hand Mr Cool, has lost all week!

I know!  You should hear how people talk about him at the moment - awestruck whispers of "golden..." floating around the card room.  I like them both but I lean towards the chip underdog so... Good Luck El Blondie!

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2006, 04:20:31 PM »

Now then, Colchester Kev here .... sober but suffering Smiley    hope everyone is well.  I am suffering from severe forum withdrawal symptoms, but will be back on from late sunday.  Now wheres that bar !!
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2006, 04:21:49 PM »

There was a bit of an floor-man calling argument over what one is and isn't allowed to say about one's hand.  Tony Chessa and John Kabbaj were maintaining that revealing the actual two cards in your holding wasn't kosher, but I think it was Tim Flanders who insisted on the ruling that as long as your cards aren't shown you can talk til the cows come home...

Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2006, 04:23:12 PM »

Dan Samson is OUT -

I asked him if it was anything dramatic, and he shrugged and said, "Aces against AK.  One King on the flop, and one on the river."

I like the way he's always so good natured about these events - never seen a grumpy post-knockout interview with him.

ifm
If you're not part of the solution, you're a solid or a gas. Jimmy Carr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »

There was a bit of an floor-man calling argument over what one is and isn't allowed to say about one's hand.  Tony Chessa and John Kabbaj were maintaining that revealing the actual two cards in your holding wasn't kosher, but I think it was Tim Flanders who insisted on the ruling that as long as your cards aren't shown you can talk til the cows come home...

I always thought you could name cards no probs, but if you actually name your own cards your hand was dead

Sometimes you have to suffer a little bit in your youth to motivate yourself to succeed in later life.
Do you think if Bill Gates got laid in high school, do you think there'd be a Microsoft?
Of course not.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2006, 04:25:47 PM »

I know!  You should hear how people talk about him at the moment - awestruck whispers of "golden..." floating around the card room.  I like them both but I lean towards the chip underdog so... Good Luck El Blondie!

They are both lovely fellas, hard not to want either to win. Mr Cool is forever smiling, a "glass half-full" man, & he's been great to Jen & I - except for that bloody helicopter ride.

But Dave is running back into form. Because he's had a quiet year, peeps forget, he's probably won more money on the European Tourney scene than almost anyone. The man has seriously good game, & you ignore that at your peril.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Djinn

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2006, 04:29:04 PM »

It looks like Mr. Woodley is on form today as well as catching some nice hands at handy times - RED told me that earlier he made a button raise with  , got re-raised by the small blind who moved in, and called - finding himself against King high. 

Sunday8pm

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2006, 04:29:21 PM »

*******RED-DOG is OUT********

He raises to 4000 with 88 playing a 12000 stack, fella named Adrian re raises all in behind with 99 and Ian Woodley then gets involved from the BB with QQ. RED-DOG considers himself pot committed which i agree is the correct call with only 8000 behind..

Flop comes AQ6 and Ian Woodley does a double take out and is sitting pretty with 80k
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2006, 04:31:38 PM »

Wow, bad luck Tom.

But it plays itself with his stack.

Safe journey home Tom.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: