blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:13:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Next President of the United States
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 308 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Next President of the United States  (Read 674230 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: November 09, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »

this is going to happen, right? get her off the hook from the special prosecutor that's coming

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: November 09, 2016, 03:07:12 PM »

Bound to be an impact on other countries' electorates, as if simplistic populism needed a boost at the moment - Hungary, Austria, Brexit. Netherlands is always in danger. Next stop France, where the Presidential election is coming up. Marine Le Pen's sidekick this morning - "Their world is falling apart. Ours is being built."

think that must be right. if you are a radical right european politician you've got to think you have a shot with populism/anti-establishment delivering brexitg and trump

eg LePen, netherlands

see the last line...

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: November 09, 2016, 03:14:24 PM »

another brilliant image

original way of showing it

northern, rural, working class whites what won it....

My eyes are open wide
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: November 09, 2016, 04:21:52 PM »

Generally things seemed pro weed/ pro capital punishment/ pro republican and pro min wage increases?

Did I miss any issue that was heavily voted on?

How weird is all this too. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37911064?client=ms-android-samsung

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: November 09, 2016, 05:01:13 PM »

Generally things seemed pro weed/ pro capital punishment/ pro republican and pro min wage increases?

Did I miss any issue that was heavily voted on?

How weird is all this too. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/37911064?client=ms-android-samsung

DC voted to become the 51st State.

It'll never happen, though, cos it needs Congress approval and the Republicans ain't about to create two new Senators in a Democrat-heavy place.
MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: November 09, 2016, 05:02:45 PM »

this is going to happen, right? get her off the hook from the special prosecutor that's coming

Except that she hasn't committed any crimes.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: November 09, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »

Noam Chomsky writing in 2010:

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: November 09, 2016, 05:16:55 PM »

AM I clueless for not knowing Hillary's slogan was "stronger together" barely seemed mentioned all campaign. just read more Democrats voted for Trump than Republicans for Hillary. THe DNC needs a long hard look at itself. Always going to be a tough year but they really threw things here. Feeling the Bern more than anything.

Is this good for the UK? Which currencies gained the most yesterday?

Mint she is guilty of similar offences to Snowden no? She was careless handling classified information, she was found to have no intent and not be "innocent" as it were.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: November 09, 2016, 05:30:36 PM »

I don't recall hearing her say it, it was plastered across the plane and that's about it.
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: November 09, 2016, 05:52:17 PM »

Mint she is guilty of similar offences to Snowden no? She was careless handling classified information, she was found to have no intent and not be "innocent" as it were.

Think she would probably have to admit to have committed a crime for a pre-emptive pardon of some kind, so I doubt she would do that.  Also the FBI chief would have to resign as Trump would effectively be calling him at least incompetent by re-opening the case.  It is extremely doubtful Clinton has done anything that would lead to a jail sentence and she would probably relish an opportunity to make Trump look like a fool.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: November 09, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »

Great choice of week to view. After TheDonald clean sweeps tomorrow and crushes cruz and rubio your going to see lots and lots of faces with the dawning realisations that Donald J Trump is going to be the President of the United States of America 2016. There's going to be a lot of weeping and mewling from the left and the right over it, which will be delicious to observe.

The Clinton corner will roll out all the smearing they can think of over the next few months, the last card they can play before realising that a contest between Trump and Hilary is actually no contest at all.

#TRUMP2016

WP Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: November 09, 2016, 06:12:51 PM »

Said to Barry on Twitter that they've done themselves in, freezing out Bernie.

You probably best placed to guess, MintTrav. Do you think this happens with him as her VP, or even him as the nominee?

Ah, now I know your surname

You look exactly as I expected tbf

Not sure if that's a good or bad thing Cheesy

Said to Barry on Twitter that they've done themselves in, freezing out Bernie.

You probably best placed to guess, MintTrav. Do you think this happens with him as her VP, or even him as the nominee?

Good question. I'm sure you're right as VP. It seems that a bunch of his supporters didn't vote. Kaine had no impact, so he had to be better than that. Bernie as nominee is a whole nuther question.

Yeah, he has been very ineffective. My old man asked me who Hillary's VP was, and I've had it on in the office most of the last few months.

Nobody to blame but themselves, and it's going to be an interesting few years going forward.

Think they introduced the Trump doppelganger just in time for the speech, though. Completely different person, and does give some hope that he may not be as bad after all.

lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: November 09, 2016, 06:43:50 PM »

I'm happy he won, honestly. I love to hate politics and politicians and I'm fed up of the same predictable nonsense that has been going on for the past decade or so.

For me politics is entertainment, because as soon as I try to get involved I see how crooked everyone is and it leaves me frustrated. Perhaps we've come to a new age where a lot of people feel similar and are sick of listening to what people think.

I would have voted Trump and I think that everything he stands by is warped or just disgusting.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: November 09, 2016, 06:49:14 PM »

Jesus
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: November 09, 2016, 07:27:30 PM »

I wonder if Theresa May will wear that saucy little split-up-the-thigh number when cementing the Special Relationship.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1750637/theresa-may-shows-rather-a-lot-of-leg-as-she-exits-downing-street/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 ... 308 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: