blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272688 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  big brother calling chompy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: big brother calling chompy  (Read 17546 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 06:42:12 PM »

think its launch night tonight chompy we need you

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 08:22:27 PM »

He's in Vegas. Til next week I think.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 11:01:03 PM »

He's in Vegas. Til next week I think.

ffs i posted this to remind chompy and myself and then forgot

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 12:32:58 AM »

I have backed Steven.  25/1 hills, 16/1 Betfair.  I haven't seen a second of the show, but that must be good?  Come on Chompy, get home.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 12:45:15 AM »

I have backed Steven.  25/1 hills, 16/1 Betfair.  I haven't seen a second of the show, but that must be good?  Come on Chompy, get home.

Really thin market though, so a bit useless as an indicator if 25/1 is too big or not.

Wink
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 01:17:03 AM »

Really thin market though, so a bit useless as an indicator if 25/1 is too big or not.

Wink

Love the bad assumption.  $25k traded when I looked.  $100 on the fastest lap in F1.  Sure it's fairly useless regardless, but punters going to punt.  Going to be very swingy for a few days.  Wouldn't be surprised to wake up to see him at 50/1. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 01:30:10 AM »

I didn't even look at how much had been traded Smiley
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 08:51:58 PM »

i would lay steven now at 15 if you can just watching last nights show the guy sounds like a total pratt

going to take ages to get over that entrance video

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »

So Helen got a pass to the final yesterday, usually 5 people in the final? If so she only has to beat 2 to get in the top 3 and she is 11/2 with 365 1/5 top 3. Does this make her a bet regardless?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 10:39:49 AM »

Just been catching up and like Danielle at fancy prices.

The only four with anything about them imo are Chris, Christopher, Jale and Danielle. Would prefer Christopher to Chris and Jale currenty.

If Danielle survives this week's eviction, as I'm expecting, she has the potential for a price crash at some point. Have chucked £££ on her at 50-1 as a potential trade. If she does go, there'll be no major damager done. Also like her at 22-1 for top woman.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »

If Danielle wins i'm stopping paying my TV License. Such a bigoted hypocrite, can't stand the cow. The jocks do like to get behind their own though, fingers crossed it's not a pre independence show of force.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 01:13:33 PM »

If Danielle wins i'm stopping paying my TV License. Such a bigoted hypocrite, can't stand the cow. The jocks do like to get behind their own though, fingers crossed it's not a pre independence show of force.

I have seen it for about 5 minutes this year and managed to take a strong dislike to her in that time.  I was thinking I must have caught her on a bad day.  Steven looks abs terrible value too, mugs who follow Betfair markets deserve all they get.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 04:52:39 PM »

Ridic tbh

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/features/0607/poll-big-brother-2014-power-trip-are-there-too-many-famous-housemates

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »

Jale and Pauline definitely up next week, plus I'm guessing two others.

Pauline could be the shortest price ever for eviction having been favourite to win the show less than a week ago.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2014, 10:24:05 PM »

Really not liking this bb, think people like Steven have never watched before, it's a gameshow and they are acting like it's the end of the world. Also what's all the love for Pauline in there? She is no better than anyone else yet they all treat her like a queen. Chris, Jale, Christopher and Winston for me, the rest need to grow up and stop being bullies.

Actually watching it tonight I can see Winston winning, not a bad bone in his body, the way he looked after Jale in the garden and made sure she wasn't on her own is a champions performance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: