blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:18:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8690 8691 8692 8693 [8694] 8695 8696 8697 8698 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13509140 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130395 on: October 04, 2017, 08:04:41 PM »

The NBA season starts in a week or so. Anything in the ante post markets, main or player or team?

Interested in the win total for the Houston Rockets.

Team has bet the house on making a push this year to challenge the Warriors, given a narrowing window for their star, James Harden. They've signed Chris Paul amongst others and have two star players now, with a decent supporting cast.

They're priced up like they're contenders, but they were not great for the punters last season: won 55 games but 42-40 ATS.

I like to oppose gambling teams and shouldn't have broken that rule for the Toronto Raptors last year. Gambling gets the hype but it often requires adjustment time and injuries can play a part, especially when you have two star guys to rely on when others have three.

The line for wins is here:

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/houston-rockets/regular-season-wins

Under 55.5 at even money interests me, but I'm no more than a casual fan on this sport.

For what it's worth, Number Fire has them at 49.6 wins.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130396 on: October 05, 2017, 11:55:12 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41491772

Only 356 have adjusted. 10-1 Kieffer with VC is too big.

Got £10 ew at 10's for Fred if wanted, will take myself if not.

sorry for the delay,yes please and thank you

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130397 on: October 05, 2017, 12:23:28 PM »

Patriots at Buccs TNF

In the last three weeks the Buccs have given up the following to running backs in receptions out of the backfield

8 catches to Tarik Cohen,

5 catches, 72 yards to Dalvin Cook

and a receiving TD to Wayne Gallman, who is emerging out of the horrendous Giants running game.

They operate a "pass funnel defense", prepared to give up small gains to running backs and first priority restrict big plays outside the hashmarks...so as the name implies everything gets funnelled to the middle of the field

They are stout up the middle against the workhorse backs primarily because their star DT McCoy operates in there and is a good run stopper. Overall they have only given up 2.7 ypc to running backs so far this season

but in behind they have an issue this week as two of their three starting linebackers are injured.Kwon Alexander is out, Lavonte David is "doubtful"

http://www.buccaneers.com/team-and-stats/injury-report.html

Belichek for the Pats is a master at scheming to find suitable match ups for his role players. Rex Burkhead is out injured so that means here players like Dion Lewis and James White the receiving backs who can work against the weakness TBB have shown over the last few weeks exacerbated by the injuries. Helping this, Gronk is on the injury report too.

Should be a high scoring game, the Patriots are really suffering on defense so far and this season their results are

27-42
36-20
36-33
33-30

so for anytime touchdown markets we have, i think, a greater expectation of touchdowns than you would in a typical game.

the over/under is 56 points and the Patriots are road favourites (i like the buccs as home dogs fwiw)

So James White is one of the complementary backs

His touch count is uneven so far this season..11,13,6,11 and its tough to second guess Belicheck but this game does look set up for him as a match up given tendencies and weaknesses on the other side. So far this season White has 26 catches, second only on the Pats to Gronk with 30

Dion Lewis is an alternative but has only had a maximum of 5 touches a game this season and last week was only in the game on 20% of snaps. As we profited from against Houston in last season's play offs,he could well be a factor here though

Another alternative, in the slot, is Danny Amendola

the buccs have given up this to slots in three games (Thielen,sterling shephard,josh bellamy/deontae thompson)

21 catches,275 yards,1 touchdown

Anyway, White

Coral have him at 18-1 FTS and 2/1 anytime

think both are attractive, obviously one more speculative than the other

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-england-patriots-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers/first-touchdown-scorer

£10 White First touch down scorer 18-1 Coral

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/new-england-patriots-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers/anytime-touchdown-scorer

£25 White anytime 2-1 Coral

Here is our man showing us what we hope to see from him tonight,only in the Super Bowl

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130398 on: October 05, 2017, 12:56:58 PM »

^^^^

Thanks Tighty - if you can get on for Fred, please do, though I know Coral is a tough site to use, & they sometimes restrict us fearfully.

Worth trying, anyway.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130399 on: October 05, 2017, 01:16:42 PM »

first touch down scorer a no go. allowed amount £0.00

anytime allowed amount £0.00

you must be effectively closed at Coral now

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130400 on: October 05, 2017, 01:45:25 PM »

Ok. Given how frustrating it is to use that website anyway, & they now won't lay us anything, shall I withdraw the cash balance & we call it quits?

That's assuming I'm able to, of course. Bet it's a 9 act play even just to withdraw.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130401 on: October 05, 2017, 01:54:59 PM »

Ok. Given how frustrating it is to use that website anyway, & they now won't lay us anything, shall I withdraw the cash balance & we call it quits?

That's assuming I'm able to, of course. Bet it's a 9 act play even just to withdraw.

yup there's a reasonable amount in there. Best used on lattes,books and maybe some other betting accounts!

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130402 on: October 05, 2017, 04:13:22 PM »

James White is 13/5 anytime on redzone so have done £25 there to win £90

My eyes are open wide
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130403 on: October 05, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »

Good Luck on this one, he's dead to me now after I've backed him the last few weeks to hit yards and anytimes/2 or mores (So me not backing him probably helps you out a lot). As you stated this should be a middle of the park affair with the LB and Safety injuries for the Buccs, so it's a good one, I have no worries about Gronks status, I think he'll be fine, and he'll probably score, but he's skinny odds. The bookies are expecting 6+ TDs in this one, so should be a few to go around!

I'm personally on 3 TD scorers, Hogan, Brate and Evans, Jameis o280 passing yards, and Jameis o37.5 longest completion. A lot of the Pats woes have been mis-communication in the secondary and if it gets into a shootout he's going to need to go looked for D Jacks down the field.

It's the one neutral game this season (so far) that I may well get up at 130 to watch as it should be a score-fest, with a bit of luck and I've got quite a lot of fantasy interest. The Buccs were also my off-season darlings so want to see if they do any good and see how the Muscle Hamster looks in his first game back from suspension.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #130404 on: October 05, 2017, 06:55:46 PM »

£10 White First touch down scorer 18-1 Coral

£25 White anytime 2-1 Coral

Booked. Laddies were offering same odds btw but I got it on Coral.

Edit - just saw you've got the anytime covered already - happy to take it myself.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #130405 on: October 05, 2017, 08:25:55 PM »

I'm always getting Slovenia and Slovakia mixed up but I think these Slovenians are Mrs Kral's mob so I'm silently funking for them. - oops

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130406 on: October 05, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »

I'm always getting Slovenia and Slovakia mixed up but I think these Slovenians are Mrs Kral's mob so I'm silently funking for them. - oops

If I were asked to pick either out on a map of the world, I'd get 0/2.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130407 on: October 05, 2017, 08:34:27 PM »

The Slovenians seem very excitable, and angry, with no good reason.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130408 on: October 05, 2017, 10:55:22 PM »

Good Luck on this one, he's dead to me now after I've backed him the last few weeks to hit yards and anytimes/2 or mores (So me not backing him probably helps you out a lot). As you stated this should be a middle of the park affair with the LB and Safety injuries for the Buccs, so it's a good one, I have no worries about Gronks status, I think he'll be fine, and he'll probably score, but he's skinny odds. The bookies are expecting 6+ TDs in this one, so should be a few to go around!

I'm personally on 3 TD scorers, Hogan, Brate and Evans, Jameis o280 passing yards, and Jameis o37.5 longest completion. A lot of the Pats woes have been mis-communication in the secondary and if it gets into a shootout he's going to need to go looked for D Jacks down the field.

It's the one neutral game this season (so far) that I may well get up at 130 to watch as it should be a score-fest, with a bit of luck and I've got quite a lot of fantasy interest. The Buccs were also my off-season darlings so want to see if they do any good and see how the Muscle Hamster looks in his first game back from suspension.

And so continues me looking like an arse. Gronk out of the game. Great news for you guys!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130409 on: October 06, 2017, 09:16:26 AM »

Two touchdowns in a game with 6+ expected

the Patriots receptions all went to 4 players due to the mis-matches identified, White, Dola, Cooks, Hogan. Hogan got the touchdown catch

process,not results i think they say

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8690 8691 8692 8693 [8694] 8695 8696 8697 8698 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: