blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 07:27:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The I've Never Seen That Before at a Poker Table Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The I've Never Seen That Before at a Poker Table Thread  (Read 5990 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:55:20 PM »

A place to tell the world something you've only ever seen once while playing cards. 

For some of the more experienced players, this might be a challenge, but it should hopefully throw up some good stories. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2015, 11:58:38 PM »

Today, the table captain at the local Grosvenor, a 19 year old earphone dangling ninja, who has been playing 80% of pots, at least a dozen dark, met the arrival of the valet with the words...

"Hello. Can I have a milk, please...with ice?"

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 12:11:51 AM »

I once played on the same table as a guy who used his wife's ashes in an urn as his card protector.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:09 AM »

I once saw someone climb on to the table, lower his trousers and do a little dance.

The older I get, the better I was.
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 12:31:43 AM »

A woman I shared a table with at the weekend was doing a colouring in book. Thought it was pretty unique.

Feed em rice.
MelissaChloe

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 12:32:32 AM »

Today, the table captain at the local Grosvenor, a 19 year old earphone dangling ninja, who has been playing 80% of pots, at least a dozen dark, met the arrival of the valet with the words...

That's not that odd. I've ordered coke and milk together before. It's quite nice.

Twitter: MelissaChloe_xo
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 12:46:28 AM »

That's not that odd. I've ordered coke and milk together before. It's quite nice.

At least that's a cocktail

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 12:52:42 AM »

In The Oaks cardroom in Northern California I saw someone flash a gun he was carrying after he thought he was slowrolled. He was asked to leave very shortly afterwards, I'm not sure what (if anything) happened after that - hopefully nothing.
Ransom

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 04:40:57 AM »

I saw a guy muck his hand straight down the slot into the rake box.

He was chucking his cards about all night, and he was lucky enough to fling them so hard they bounced off the dealer button opposite and floated straight down the hole without touching the sides. You couldn't replicate it if you tried a thousand times.

---

This happened at GUKPT Luton a couple of years ago. 

Guaranteed to have happened countless times around the world and online, but the best part is we all managed to talk our way into receiving the standard free drink from the bar for a straight flush as we were technically involved in the hand because of the antes.

The Luton Grovesnor giving away £40 worth of drinks, never seen that before or after for that matter.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2015, 07:30:34 AM »

Seen a guy in Macau have a very scary fit/seizure at my own table. He was young too.

I was absolutely amazed that after it happened (he hit his head too on a drinks table) that staff didn't insist he get some medical attention.

His friend said it was the first time it happened yet when he came around he was assisted to the bathroom for 5 minutes and came back out and insisted he continue playing.

I couldn't believe the whole thing. I'd want an ambulance asap if that was me.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2015, 02:14:30 PM »

Roger Brush clearing the whole cardroom after just a single fart.

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2015, 03:44:42 PM »

Would love to read the stories behind these one liners.

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2015, 03:46:09 PM »

Playing poker in Vegas and the loud drunk opposite announces he needs to visit the bathroom. Gets up, walks around, finds a suitable fruit machine and urinates all over it. Audible gasps from everywhere. Think it was a Da Vinci's Diamonds.

Playing poker in Macau and after a particularly intense session I walked into the bathrooms to find a rather sweaty chinese player literally wringing his pants and socks into the sink. Audible gasp from me.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 04:05:48 PM »

I played at the Luton G one time and we got down to the last 3 tables and Chompy was insisting we waited until the last 2 tables before sorting out a deal.

Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 04:12:50 PM »

Not poker table but blackjack.

My Brother my mate, and myself in Vegas '99. Very earlier in the morning drunk. My brother very.

Playing away and the dealer asks me if my friend may want to retire!?

I turned and he was face down, asleep on the table!  We left

Carpe Diem
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: