blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 10:52:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272659 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Weekend Footy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weekend Footy  (Read 13202 times)
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:02 PM »

Greece v Croatia.

Really fancy the Under 2.5 and i think Croatia are a decent price as well. Anyone touching this?

You can have 3/5 with me for a bank transfer amount of your choice on the under 2.5 goals?  Friendly sums.

Best bookie price is 4/7 I think

Kind offer but i'm good thanks. Will be using my £40 to X amount challenge funds with any bet on this.

when i said touching this, i meant opinions on the match, not if anyone was taking the bets in case there was any confusion.

So you think overs? with there 1-1, 1-1, 1-0 past? with how Greece play at home?

I dont particulary think there will be overs, just you would be getting 1.60 and I would get 2.66 so we're both getting prices better than are available, so value for all Smiley

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
seven2unsuited

josepebhoy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:55 PM »

Main bet tonight is 11/10 for +2.5 goals in Czech v Spain game.  Landed in 10 of Spain's last 11 games, Czech's last 3.

I see Spain are 1.94 to win , seems big, have they got injuries or anything of note regarding their squad?

Iniesta, Negredo & Fabregas out but strong otherwise.

I fink I will play it safe and join you on over 2.5goals, gl us.......oh and while you're here whats ur sig all about?

Could be tight Spain have already qualified and Czechs need to make sure they don't get beat.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »

Greece v Croatia.

Really fancy the Under 2.5 and i think Croatia are a decent price as well. Anyone touching this?

You can have 3/5 with me for a bank transfer amount of your choice on the under 2.5 goals?  Friendly sums.

Kind offer but i'm good thanks. Will be using my £40 to X amount challenge funds with any bet on this.

when i said touching this, i meant opinions on the match, not if anyone was taking the bets in case there was any confusion.

So you think overs? with there 1-1, 1-1, 1-0 past? with how Greece play at home?

I dont particulary think there will be overs, just you would be getting 1.60 and I would get 2.66 so we're both getting prices better than are available, so value for all Smiley

Ahhh, i see. no worries. its probs a bet to stay clear of for me... will have a think

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »

Greece v Croatia.

Ahhh, i see. no worries. its probs a bet to stay clear of for me... will have a think

no probs, PM me pre Kick off if you change your mind, I wont be on here til 2moz now probably

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 05:46:46 PM »

il take 1.6 unders if u want a bet Chip
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 05:58:20 PM »

england 0-0
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 06:04:07 PM »

Am on john terry fgs/lgs and anytime at 33s and 12s.

Just seems type of game he'll be up for, and mainly 33s is just too big. Mainly 25s elsewhere, a serious arb on betfair-plenty traded at 25s and now waiting at 29s- and just a wrong price.

Also think 12s is more than reasonable for anytime. Compared to cahil and co around 20s fgs it just seems a bit of value for me.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

il take 1.6 unders if u want a bet Chip

Your £50 v my £30?

Bank xfer ok?

Quote to confirm.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »

Bet on
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 05:14:13 AM »

Am on john terry fgs/lgs and anytime at 33s and 12s.

Just seems type of game he'll be up for, and mainly 33s is just too big. Mainly 25s elsewhere, a serious arb on betfair-plenty traded at 25s and now waiting at 29s- and just a wrong price.

Also think 12s is more than reasonable for anytime. Compared to cahil and co around 20s fgs it just seems a bit of value for me.

Arbing is by definition EV+ here but wouldn't be backing this using bookmakers as a guide considering the ridiculous over round particularly on long odds stuff (something should be 200/1? We'll give you 33/1) or indeed Betfair as a test for efficiency in an England game (mug money is huge in FGS markets IMO and particularly so in this sort of game - eg Adebayor went as low as 4/1 FGS vs Arsenal the other week which is insane - RVP was 8.6 or so).

Fwiw ending up laying JT in this game @ 27/12.

Fair enough logic and i'm certainly not someone that wld back something at 200s just because it was 150s on betfair, we are talking a 33-1 shot here, i felt the price was wrong/value and also fancied the bet, win or lose i'm happy with that.

The betfair market is always a good indicator and i've done very well using it as a guide on numerous markets over the years.

Also from looking at yr post's time the game was 17 minutes or so in-and young had already scored, no aftertiming on specific bets please!

I could easily claim now i had a speculative punt on 2-2 and it would mean nothing. There to be shot at or not all. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:19:16 AM by Nico29 » Logged
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2011, 08:27:12 AM »

lol @ Rooney getting sent off..probs raising bail money for his dad

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2011, 12:04:36 PM »

Chesterfield shouldn't be 9/2 against Wednesday.

Port Vale at 21/10 looks a decent bet.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »

Brentford 9/4 at Carlisle

Brentford won their last 4 away, Carlisle lost 3 of 5 at home

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 10:50:04 AM »

Reckon Fulham, Spurs and Swansea could be worth a tickle this weekend.

Any thoughts?

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2011, 10:55:31 AM »

I kinda like Spurs a bit but am trying to figure out how much losing a bet and having pleno post "Newcastle United are unbeatable" again will tilt me.  Might be long term -EV.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: