blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 11:50:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272664 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16722 Members
Latest Member: TheDoubleTop
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 511652 times)
ThudNBlunder

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: June 22, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

As someone in a minority (I actually owe HIM money) I can't really comment on how awful you guys must feel after being ripped off by this plausible liar. I know Neil personally- he played at my home game for many years- and it was no secret we were never on the best of terms even before we had a falling out.

He always struck me as having something 'missing' - that's not hindsight, I mentioned it in several conversations with some of his closest friends over a period of years. I even mentioned Aspergers- even I was too kind to use the term 'sociopath' although it's become apparent that's the correct one.

It always struck me that he wouldn't hesitate to screw anyone over if it would be to his benefit; never was this more openly shown than when he emailed my wife offering 'consolation' after he heard we had separated.

When I first started following this thread I was stunned at how many people would invest when he said in his initial pitch he wouldn't be taking anything out of it- it was all from the goodness of his heart. Anyone who knows him 'properly' knows he hasn't got one. However too many people aren't cynical enough- I've lost count of the number of times I heard his appalling behaviour or comments explained away by 'that's just Blatch'. Yes, it was. And what you saw is what you got- there were no 'hidden' depths, that arrogant d*ckhead surface went all the way down.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think anyone has a hope of seeing a penny of their money. Even if somewhere in that blackened soul there's a hint of intention to do it he'll try to do it by gambling; and the second he's got enough to pay it back he's got enough to disappear......

By the way kudos to George (Roops)- you have maintained a dignified approach throughout all of this sorry mess and it shows what a top bloke you are. Wanting to believe the best in someone is an admirable trait; unfortunately it often leads to heartache but it's what makes you a great guy to know- carry on giggling!
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: June 22, 2010, 01:55:29 PM »

Tbh benefit fraud is probably the one thing they could do him on just needs a phone call or 2 to the Benefit Fraud hotline.
Thats obviously only if people want revenge

please provide the details of his local office - ill gladly make the call

If u get paid for bubbling him il do it!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
jambo22

Me and my boys in Vegas for the 2007 main event

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: June 22, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »

Read the original staking thread again and Blatch comes across as a guy who is very much at ease mugging people off. All the jokes about grimming and pointless lies. When he comes onto the forum he could hide his identity and blend in with the crowd. He doesn't. He struts about bold as brass like a big grimming peacock. This guy has no shame and only feels sorry for himself. Lolz at good guy with a big heart.
This

Mantis , everything you post recently has been spot on.

Are you Tk's long lost son by any chance ?

Your 100% right about his attitude in taking money from people.

I spoke to him on the 6th June and asked if I was to late to get a small piece of his WSOP action. I was only looking for 1/2%,  he told me someone who had previously booked 5% had dropped out, and I could have the lot. I said that was to rich for me, but agreed to take 1% @ $120, which i shipped straight away on Stars.

I only lost $120 but I am mad at myself for being suckered and gullible. I hope there is some resolution on the matter, but cant see it.

Cheers

James

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: June 22, 2010, 01:57:33 PM »

what's his stars name?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: June 22, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »

what's his stars name?

SickoMBN

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: June 22, 2010, 02:02:34 PM »

; never was this more openly shown than when he emailed my wife offering 'consolation' after he heard we had separated.

Cry 
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: June 22, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »

i thought i would let peeps now on this forum that i was in touch with blacth over the last few days as he owed allot of money to some investor's i know .......

then at 630 last night there was a knock at my door ...(hum mm who could this be i thought)  

there was a lovely looking lady and gent standing there..( thought they may have wanted group sex lol)

but no you got it peeps our local hero,s the C.I.D come to ask a few questions about somebody reportedly threatening Neil and his family (all lies not once had he been threatened just would he meet up and have a cup of tea and a scone with them ) they  then confirmed that he had not mentioned he had ripped people of thousands of pounds to pay for a Jekyll and Hyde life style.
fucking more like{ i wont to be  Neil channing  } Neil the sumbag blach burn in hell  did say that there was an incident regarding a  betfair account  ......................  so i had no choice but to put our friends in the whole picture they couldn't believe what they where hearing and are going to investigate further
 they have given me contact information to give to investors to get in touch
 i cannot give this out on the forums but if any investors would like the number please pm and i shall pass this information on to you

So Just like to say to Neil if he reads this you are lower than a pedophile in my eyes and i make you a promise that i shall help you every way i can lets start by going to the socail security about you have been signing on for the  2+ years  every second Monday at 2.30 Newark street job centre how do i know this because i used to be there at the same time remember sitting there laughing about the 65 a week plus rent they pay you and yes folk's i am talking he was there 4 Mondays ago . and has for the money he was playing snooker last Thursday with about £5000 in his pocket still acting like Neil channing

thanks for taking the time to read this    

That is very interesting actually, Its obvious he wasnt going to tell the police what he had done but you have so thats good. And as for signing on, he will be in big trouble then and have to repay back all of his benefits when it all comes out, as he had more than 5k going around his accounts then even though it wasnt his he shouldnt of been signing on by the job centers guideline.

I see your understanding of benefits and capital  are not good. Do you actually have anything positive to add to this thread?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: June 22, 2010, 02:04:41 PM »

Tbh benefit fraud is probably the one thing they could do him on just needs a phone call or 2 to the Benefit Fraud hotline.

please provide the details of his local office - ill gladly make the call

0800 854 440

There you go, thaats the number. Need a name obviously and then what he has doen i.e had all this money. Yeah there is some kind of financial reward as well, im not sure how much though
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: June 22, 2010, 02:05:53 PM »

If he does not have a job can they really do him for it? If he has done his nuts at gambling he also technically does not have an income.........
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: June 22, 2010, 02:07:18 PM »

If you have 50k in a gambling account there is 0 chance you can claim benifits.!
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: June 22, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »

i thought i would let peeps now on this forum that i was in touch with blacth over the last few days as he owed allot of money to some investor's i know .......

then at 630 last night there was a knock at my door ...(hum mm who could this be i thought)  

there was a lovely looking lady and gent standing there..( thought they may have wanted group sex lol)

but no you got it peeps our local hero,s the C.I.D come to ask a few questions about somebody reportedly threatening Neil and his family (all lies not once had he been threatened just would he meet up and have a cup of tea and a scone with them ) they  then confirmed that he had not mentioned he had ripped people of thousands of pounds to pay for a Jekyll and Hyde life style.
fucking more like{ i wont to be  Neil channing  } Neil the sumbag blach burn in hell  did say that there was an incident regarding a  betfair account  ......................  so i had no choice but to put our friends in the whole picture they couldn't believe what they where hearing and are going to investigate further
 i cannot give this out on the forums but if any investors would like the number please pm and i shall pass this information on to you

So Just like to say to Neil if he reads this you are lower than a pedophile in my eyes and i make you a promise that i shall help you every way i can lets start by going to the socail security about you have been signing on for the  2+ years  every second Monday at 2.30 Newark street job centre how do i know this because i used to be there at the same time remember sitting there laughing about the 65 a week plus rent they pay you and yes folk's i am talking he was there 4 Mondays ago . and has for the money he was playing snooker last Thursday with about £5000 in his pocket still acting like Neil channing

That is very interesting actually, Its obvious he wasnt going to tell the police what he had done but you have so thats good. And as for signing on, he will be in big trouble then and have to repay back all of his benefits when it all comes out, as he had more than 5k going around his accounts then even though it wasnt his he shouldnt of been signing on by the job centers guideline.

I see your understanding of benefits and capital  are not good. Do you actually have anything positive to add to this thread?

Yes i understand the benefits system ffs ive just come of them, maybe you dont have any idea
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: June 22, 2010, 02:08:50 PM »

If you have 50k in a gambling account there is 0 chance you can claim benifits.!

Fair enough I don't know how this stuff works.........

WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: June 22, 2010, 02:09:41 PM »

If he does not have a job can they really do him for it? If he has done his nuts at gambling he also technically does not have an income.........

The limit is £8000.  Anything over that in your bank account you can no longer claim benefits...or income support anyway. It doesn't have to be income from a job. 

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
d.c.

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: June 22, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »

Yes i understand the benefits system ffs ive just come of them, maybe you dont have any idea

I think he asked if you had anything positive to contribute to the thread, and the answer you are looking for there is no.

I do admit to being completely flabbergasted that you were recently on benefits.

Unfortunately, although you are trying to help, every post you make sends me on life tilt.

In the manual for a microwave oven... "Do not use for drying pets."
jaxxstorm

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: June 22, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »

The limit is £8000.  Anything over that in your bank account you can no longer claim benefits...or income support anyway. It doesn't have to be income from a job. 

Its £16k actually
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: