blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Fun Live Hand Pre
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fun Live Hand Pre  (Read 3628 times)
shipitgood

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2015, 06:27:09 AM »

Just in from playing live, this was by far the most interesting spot, or it feels that way now!

It is 200nl, at the start of the hand we have just under £400, and have pretty much everyone covered.

We have 

We are in early position, player Limps, we raise to £11, my standard raise over 1 limper was £11/12, too much/ too little? At the start it was working quite well, was generally taking one player to the flop, as the night went on though was getting more and more calls.

Guy behind me calls, next guy calls, next guy calls, in total 5 players have called when it gets to the BB.

BB 3 bets to £44.

Theres over £100 in the pot.

BB is drunk and splashing about.

I moved all in. Would be interested to hear peoples views, maybe it's totally standard, all options were viable I guess.

What happened next was really interesting, 2 guys behind folded, they were always folding, they were playing very straight up, like when they 3 bet, it was never a polarised range. Expect folds from them almost always.

Next guy moved his last £70/80 into the middle.

Then the next guy tanked for 4/5 minutes, he was a nice guy, but was very passive. I was bricking it a bit when he tanked for so long, it's really interesting what he had. He had about £300 at the start of the hand.

Then it was onto the BB who had about £200.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 08:58:34 AM »

my standard raise over 1 limper was £11/12, too much/ too little? At the start it was working quite well, was generally taking one player to the flop, as the night went on though was getting more and more calls.

STOP DOING THESE SILLY RAISE  SIZES 

It's a £1/£2 live poker game, no-one has ever called because it's £11 and folded because it's £15 Tongue

You're a long way off the internet now Wink

Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 10:46:38 PM »

Is this utg limping? Are we full ring? £15 is a legit raise for sure, guys just find it so hard to fold live after a few hrs. 3bing to £110~ IMO looks so much stronger in live cash, you got more fold equity

To win at poker is to not have to play
shipitgood

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 12:27:14 AM »

The guy who tank folded had AK.

The BB Folded.

Really interesting the guy with AK tanked for so long before folding. He had sat down with £100 and got up to about £300 hitting sets and getting paid.

There's no way he'd want to lose his profit, reckon he defo had to fold AK given how he'd been playing.

I don't know if he can have any hand that can call.
Oxford_HRV

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 01:56:48 PM »

Did you have a player to act after the BB?
I prefer a 4b bluff shove like this although there is plenty value in it aswell.

tank folder is never calling being that they'll certainly raise QQ+ pre .
I guess AQs crushes BB 3b range aswell?
Do you have a range in mind you would 4b rip with here?

To win at poker is to not have to play
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: