blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 01:02:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272660 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 1B - Interactive
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pokerstars.com Dublin EPT: Day 1B - Interactive  (Read 46772 times)
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2007, 09:42:57 PM »

Back in the real world, Nicolas Levi has just doubled up through Paul Leckey hitting a full house with putting Levi up to 21,000 and Leckey down to 8,200.

coxylady

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2007, 09:45:45 PM »

There haven't been many Ian Cox updates today, mainly because we already know he'll make the final table, but he was recently spotted betting his London EPT fellow finalist, Florian Langmann, off a pot with a 3.6k bet on a board.

"Hey, snoopy," beckons Coxy. "My wife wants a word with you, she read my bio where you mentioned shopping and credit cards. You're in trouble now."

Gulp, I shall be looking over my shoulder from now on, although that may prove difficult considering I don't know what Mrs Cox looks like.

18.5k for the Crapper.

Show us your legs Snoopy and I'll forgive you

Hugs,
Mrs Cox  thumbs up
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »

I was going to be the subject of Michelangelo's David

So this David guy stole your gig and also changed the original name (Michelangelo's Snoopy)? I hope you still get royalties. Nice legs updates, btw.

Er... yes, is that so hard to believe. I was actually over qualified.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2007, 09:46:49 PM »

Why has that man got a trumpet coming out of his mouth?

He kind of looks like one of those snake's that can eat deers whole.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:09 PM »

There haven't been many Ian Cox updates today, mainly because we already know he'll make the final table, but he was recently spotted betting his London EPT fellow finalist, Florian Langmann, off a pot with a 3.6k bet on a board.

"Hey, snoopy," beckons Coxy. "My wife wants a word with you, she read my bio where you mentioned shopping and credit cards. You're in trouble now."

Gulp, I shall be looking over my shoulder from now on, although that may prove difficult considering I don't know what Mrs Cox looks like.

18.5k for the Crapper.

Hugs,
Mrs Cox  thumbs up

They've gone shy now...
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: October 31, 2007, 09:50:24 PM »

18.5k for the Crapper.

Hugs,
Mrs Cox  thumbs up

They've gone shy now...

Chicken.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: October 31, 2007, 09:50:48 PM »

(I was talking about your legs, of course)

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
coxylady

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 31, 2007, 09:51:32 PM »

18.5k for the Crapper.

Hugs,
Mrs Cox  thumbs up

They've gone shy now...

Chicken.

Chicken Legs?  Has he shown you already?
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: October 31, 2007, 09:52:59 PM »

Players: 84 of 132
Blinds: 150/300 (25)
Average Stack: 23,600

Current chip leaders:

(1) Ludovic Lacay -- 93,350
(2) Philip Hardy -- 59,000
(3) Simon Munoz -- 60,200
(4) Ash Hussain -- 47,500
(5) Runar Runarsson -- 43,400

Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: October 31, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »

While I still don't have the photo from Annette's brother, you can ask her and she will tell you that I was the 2nd person (after her obv) to wear the bracelet.  Also, tell her I said good luck and to send me that pic of us w/ the bracelet so I can brag to you.

I passed on your good luck wishes to Annette, she said Thanks AND confirmed your story of first person to wear her bracelet... pah!  She relays good news too, she doubled up courtesty of a guy limping on the button with Aces and Annette holding 67 suited.  She duelly flopped two pair and is sitting prettier with 19,600.

jslaso

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 31, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »

Annette Obrestad has 9,400.

I'm afraid I need photographic evidence that you have worn Annette's bracelet.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!

Here is the lady in question in case we are in doubt

Oh ok, I cant resist it here is Annette & Praz's bracelet taken last week in Cardiff, I'm feeling rather humbled by the occasion LOL.

I hope she confirmed my story.  It's probably as close as I'll ever get to a bracelet (at least until she wins another one:)).

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 10:03:04 PM by jslaso » Logged
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: October 31, 2007, 09:59:39 PM »

18.5k for the Crapper.

Hugs,
Mrs Cox  thumbs up

They've gone shy now...

Chicken.

Chicken Legs?  Has he shown you already?

Sigh, okay, I haven't worked out for a while, so be gentle...

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: October 31, 2007, 10:00:49 PM »

Annette Obrestad has 9,400.

I'm afraid I need photographic evidence that you have worn Annette's bracelet.  I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!

Here is the lady in question in case we are in doubt

Oh ok, I cant resist it here is Annette & Praz's bracelet taken last week in Cardiff, I'm feeling rather humbled by the occasion LOL.

I hope she confirmed my story.  It's probably as close as I'll ever get to a bracelet (at least until she wins another one:))

Nah, I'll let you borrow mine when I win one. 
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #193 on: October 31, 2007, 10:02:09 PM »

The players are currently on a 15 minute break.
TheReader23

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 31, 2007, 10:05:27 PM »

Current chip leaders:

(1) Ludovic Lacay -- 93,350
(2) Philip Hardy -- 59,000
(3) Simon Munoz -- 60,200
(4) Ash Hussain -- 47,500
(5) Runar Runarsson -- 43,400

Oh Snoop -- Are you forgetting someone?? lol

TR23
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 Go Up Print