blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:24:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  please.,.,please help
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: please.,.,please help  (Read 5431 times)
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2007, 10:54:42 PM »

Express card 34 or 54 will fit.
As Bongo said the USB one from Vodphone would work too.
last thing mate where did you get them pics from of the express cards please.,.,.,.,.thnx

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2007, 10:56:14 PM »

I just used google images and searched for express cards.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2007, 10:59:15 PM »

I just used google images and searched for express cards.
thnx i will try

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2007, 10:49:07 AM »

Sofa, you've done better than me - I bought the card the same day I ordered a laptop that didn't have a fecking pcmia slot at all.... so was paying £25 a month for a service I couldn't use.

I ended up giving the £600 laptop to my wee sister & buying a £300 one off ebay for me, THEN they bring out the USB one that ifm posted about which would have worked fine! 

As the express cards seem to only be out in Portugal, I'd suggest you get the usb one ifm posted about in the other thread. The good thing with that one is you know you can use it on any computer - so if your desktop internet connection goes down you could use the 3G card on a usb port to get online . Good luck.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2007, 10:58:06 AM »

Sofa, you've done better than me - I bought the card the same day I ordered a laptop that didn't have a fecking pcmia slot at all.... so was paying £25 a month for a service I couldn't use.

I ended up giving the £600 laptop to my wee sister & buying a £300 one off ebay for me, THEN they bring out the USB one that ifm posted about which would have worked fine! 

As the express cards seem to only be out in Portugal, I'd suggest you get the usb one ifm posted about in the other thread. The good thing with that one is you know you can use it on any computer - so if your desktop internet connection goes down you could use the 3G card on a usb port to get online . Good luck.
thnx but i think im gonna throw the laptop through the comet window in the next 30 mins.,.,.,.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »

thnx but i think im gonna throw the laptop through the comet window in the next 30 mins.,.,.,.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in Comet's Cardiff Branch this morning.......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »

http://www.data-card.co.uk/?gclid=CMrWkuni1okCFTAnMAodAVYZ1Q

Order the usb one online - comet are worse than useless on this kind of thing.

BTW - you may find you struggle getting connected - I did in my flat until I complained to Vodafone & they increased the bandwidth to my nearest mobile base station - never had a problem since.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 11:08:28 AM by Rod Paradise » Logged

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »

BTW - you may find you struggle getting connected - I did in my flat until I complained to Vodafone & they increased the bandwidth to my nearest mobile base station - never had a problem since.
you know the usb thing i dont know which 1 to get £25  a month or £45  whats the diffrence.,.,.,okokokokok£20 lol
which one you got rod?is the 25 one ok for playing online?
fuk i just thought i will get the cheap one coz when im at home i can use my own built in wireless thing lmao andif i got any bulk mailing i need to do i can do it when i get home on my wireless con in the house .,.,please say this works rod/././.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2007, 11:35:58 AM »

you know the usb thing i dont know which 1 to get £25  a month or £45  whats the diffrence.,.,.,okokokokok£20 lol
fuk i just thought i will get the cheap one coz when im at home i can use my own built in wireless thing lmao andif i got any bulk mailing i need to do i can do it when i get home on my wireless con in the house .,.,please say this works rod/././.

I use the £25 (+ vat) - which gives you 250M - I use this for playing online and browsing blonde and a couple of football forums - I've never hit the 250M limit, you may play more than me, but if it's not your only link & you've got wireless at home to do the high volume stuff (downloading poker sites/upgrades, emailing etc) then I'd expect the £25 to be plenty, and if you get the usb, you've got a backup if your home broadband goes down.

Vodafone will upgrade you to the £45 happily if you're regularly passing the 250M anyway. Start with the cheap one.

sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2007, 11:39:31 AM »

thnx

I use the £25 (+ vat) - which gives you 250M - I use this for playing online and browsing blonde and a couple of football forums - I've never hit the 250M limit, you may play more than me, but if it's not your only link & you've got wireless at home to do the high volume stuff (downloading poker sites/upgrades, emailing etc) then I'd expect the £25 to be plenty, and if you get the usb, you've got a backup if your home broadband goes down.

Vodafone will upgrade you to the £45 happily if you're regularly passing the 250M anyway. Start with the cheap one.
thnx i think im done wd all who helped.,.,.,im still going to put something through the comet window for selling.,.,.,me a pack of lies.,.,.,thnx all +rod

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2007, 12:15:29 PM »

Comets have windows?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2007, 12:45:01 PM »

Just Came back from the worst interview I have ever managed to f*ck up in all my life and read this.

Thank you Sofa you have had me in stitches, absolute comic genius 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: