blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 06:13:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272667 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16722 Members
Latest Member: TheDoubleTop
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2013
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2013  (Read 45344 times)
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: March 02, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »

yeh tbh bailey was always straight up and said he was 50/50 for the festival.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 02, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »

Hearing some bad vibes for Reve De Sivola in the World Hurdle too Trigg, nothing certain but "continuous training problems"

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: March 02, 2013, 04:33:12 PM »

Oh dear Kim
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 02, 2013, 04:37:29 PM »

Oh dear Lucinda.......doing their best to fook up a decent horse

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: March 02, 2013, 04:51:36 PM »

Hearing some bad vibes for Reve De Sivola in the World Hurdle too Trigg, nothing certain but "continuous training problems"

where are you hearing this?
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:00 PM »

Did my old office tipping comp dinner,last night. All bets are treated as 'free' and settled at BSP. 6 of us playing so it's death or glory in terms of picking out things at a price. Double points for NAP, 1.5x for NB:

Bordoni (nap)
Rolling Star (nb)
Gevrey Chambertin
Pendra
Mail de Bievre
Court Minstrel
Tartak
Chatterbox

(reserves in case of non runners are ulck du lin and rock on ruby)

What do people reckon?

up to £300 e/w on bordoni, maxed out at 20s with betfred and 16s with coral last week, hope it wins still getting on at 14s

I really like it's chances (obv).

dont like chatterbox ed unless they run the race in quicksand

Yeh it's obviously a massively leftfield selection. Logic is that it's actually very unlikely to run, curious as that sounds. Fancy it only turns up if we somehow get monsoon season, and then I would think he has a squeak at what could be a price. If/when he's a non-runner one of my reserves is sub'd in.

Allez!!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: March 03, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »

8 days away now.

We are getting the train down monday arriving 8pm ish, stock the house with bacon, beer, and bog roll, out for a few and a curry monday, then head for an hour in the best place to hear whispers. The strip club.
tuesday up at 10, bit of music bacon sarnie, tinny. head to a real ale boozer ive found near yates's then head to track 12.30ish, placepot beer, lets gogogo, 5.30pm an hour drinking with entertainment in the centaur, 7ish taxi back to house, get into going out clothes
head out 7.30pm bite to eat then beer, got a table booked at a nightclub try be home by 3am.

wednesday, chapel spa at 10.30am for 1 hour swedish body massage, then try and carry on through. By thursday ill be the walking dead.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 03, 2013, 06:25:26 PM »

where are you hearing this?

Heard it here mate but I hope its wrong.

CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL PREVIEW EVENING at BANGOR-ON-DEE RACEOURSE

Thursday, February 28th

This was the third year of the Bangor-On-Dee Racecourse preview evening in front of a capacity audience and featured the same panel as last year; leading trainer Donald McCain (DM), Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide author Paul Jones (PJ), Jumping Prospects author John Morris (JM) and broadcaster and commentator Stewart Machin.

Ladbrokes World Hurdle
JM: I have heard that Reve De Sivola is having some serious training problems. It would be great if Peddlers Cross came back to his best. Bog Warrior is better over hurdles than fences so I respect him and especially if it comes up soft. Wonderful Charm wouldn’t be out of this if they ran here rather than the Coral Cup.

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 03, 2013, 06:40:34 PM »

8 days away now.

We are getting the train down monday arriving 8pm ish, stock the house with bacon, beer, and bog roll, out for a few and a curry monday, then head for an hour in the best place to hear whispers. The strip club.
tuesday up at 10, bit of music bacon sarnie, tinny. head to a real ale boozer ive found near yates's then head to track 12.30ish, placepot beer, lets gogogo, 5.30pm an hour drinking with entertainment in the centaur, 7ish taxi back to house, get into going out clothes
head out 7.30pm bite to eat then beer, got a table booked at a nightclub try be home by 3am.

wednesday, chapel spa at 10.30am for 1 hour swedish body massage, then try and carry on through. By thursday ill be the walking dead.

^^^^thats some planning action man, hope you get some winners in amongst it all GL

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 03, 2013, 09:54:41 PM »

8 days away now.

Tuesday up at 1, despair at all the receipts from strip club in pockets and scramble to the track before the off

5.30pm an hour drinking with entertainment in the centaur, 7ish sack taxi back to house off and just  carry on drinking until strip club time again

wednesday- see tuesday and by thursday ill be the walking dead.

This I reckon Cheesy

kpnuts

KP Nuts: All Hat, No Cattle

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 05, 2013, 12:10:09 AM »

Cheltenham interview with Neil 'Bad Beat' Channing on @FinalFurlongPod, hosted by @Emmet_Kennedy. Well worth a listen, even if you think you don't have 78 minutes to spare!

http://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy/neil-channing-talks-to-the?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=mshare&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/emmet-kennedy/neil-channing-talks-to-the

@kpnuts134
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: March 05, 2013, 01:58:15 AM »

different class by channing, was loving it all up until they said my multiple e/w bets on china rock were in jeapordy for the ryanair but its still entered...
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 05, 2013, 02:01:27 AM »

8 days away now.

Can't quite articulate how pissed of I am to be in the Gillis at the time.....rediculousky jealous,  vpcan I have my "atmosphere updates" face time calls from the strip bar as well
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 05, 2013, 04:27:03 PM »

imperial commander, astracad and tcm all out for twister

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 05, 2013, 04:28:40 PM »

norrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr horseplayer is right.

"NIGEL TWISTON-DAVIES has been hit by a further setback on a dreadful day for his yard after two more horses were ruled out of the Cheltenham Festival just hours after 2010 Gold Cup winner Imperial Commander was diagnosed with a lung infection.

Astracad, who had entries in both the Byrne Group Plate and Grand Annual, and The Cockney Mackem, entered in the Rewards4Racing Novices Handicap Chase, will also miss the meeting due to a bug."

ffffffffffffffffffffffs The Cockney Mackem was one of my few antepost bets.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: