blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 09:15:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  deep intoDTD 50£freezeout
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: deep intoDTD 50£freezeout  (Read 2114 times)
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 09:07:48 PM »

I like a min-raise here, to make it look like you're trying to lose as little as possible. After this comment, I don't think it looks too strong, and although it might be obvious to some what you're doing, the odd donk might do something stupid...

Not recommending this play for a GUKPT or anything, but I'm happy to take a risk of a bit of a donkey play with QQ to try and induce some action behind here...

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
daviebhoy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 05:44:45 PM »

I like a mini-raise too. It avoids playing QQ multiway most of the time, puts pressure on short-stack and gives him a chance to make a mistake pre-flop where we are wanting to get all the chips in.
neverbluff67

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 06:09:31 PM »

huh?
i think i just jam here with 11k at 800/1600 i don't really like any other play here

also an optimal shoving range in this spot is likely to be vvvvvvv wide live, 22+ any A any K decent suited connectors etc
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »

dont do it i will shove

And I gotta say I don't agree with any of it. His comment doesn't mean fuck all. If he says "don't do it I will shove" and you chose to ignore him and do it anyway it MEANS everyone left to act behind you has the luxury of free information. By ignoring it and raising you tell everyone you have premium and absolutely want to play for stacks.

And this is why I called it a breach of etiquette. If I were in this pot I'd be calling the TD over, esp in DTD as they'd do something about it.

i think he was playing online bud!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: