blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 04:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272858 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Laxie Goes Primetime
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 74 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Laxie Goes Primetime  (Read 145499 times)
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 19, 2011, 11:47:45 AM »

You know me too well Smiley lol ... and oh okay sounds like you'll have good ol' fun anyway.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: August 19, 2011, 11:48:17 AM »

New Edition RSQ Sars...get on it!!!    http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54732.msg1417337#msg1417337

PS  This is a FORUM not a form ffs.  (Wasn't half tilting me x)

I'll play if you do it! lol

I will of course, but not til tomorrow.  Was out tonight.  Weekly visit to Et in hospital followed by dinner in some new place we'd not been yet.  Booking your flights tomorrow too btw.  There's a flights sale on...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Soooooooooo, get yer backside on skype some time during the day please and thanks and we can discuss the dates.  xx

I can't find my microphone so I'll ring you off the housephone! Also, I don't think Ciara has asked to come with me yet so I'll get her to ask in the morning or now lol Smiley

Need to speak to Dad too before I book them so will send him a text in the morning.  I could be wrong, but have a feeling he'd not be keen on driving ya as far as Knock.  Just a guess, mind.     No worries though.  Plan B in action.   thumbs up 

Cassie was washed (well done) but did ye ever sort Lily?

Lol maybe plan b is a good idea then! Tongue .. and yeah I washed her yesterday with Laura then took the two of them for a walk down the road to the horse cause it was a nice day. And no not yet must get the number and arrange a date

Didn't mean sort her that way goose!  Meant cleaned and tidied in some way.  Will speak to Dad about the other thing...that's not yer gig.  x

Oh lol and no I couldn't find the brush and I am afraid to wash her because  its nice days and cold nights so I dont know if her coat will dry in time

Get the hairdryer out.

Sigh, you have to tell kids everything these days.

Lend her yours?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: August 19, 2011, 11:49:36 AM »

That's just cruel Sad

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2011, 11:51:12 AM »

That's just cruel Sad

I LOL'd - lots!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2011, 11:52:59 AM »

New Edition RSQ Sars...get on it!!!    http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=54732.msg1417337#msg1417337

PS  This is a FORUM not a form ffs.  (Wasn't half tilting me x)

I'll play if you do it! lol

I will of course, but not til tomorrow.  Was out tonight.  Weekly visit to Et in hospital followed by dinner in some new place we'd not been yet.  Booking your flights tomorrow too btw.  There's a flights sale on...wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  Soooooooooo, get yer backside on skype some time during the day please and thanks and we can discuss the dates.  xx

I can't find my microphone so I'll ring you off the housephone! Also, I don't think Ciara has asked to come with me yet so I'll get her to ask in the morning or now lol Smiley

Need to speak to Dad too before I book them so will send him a text in the morning.  I could be wrong, but have a feeling he'd not be keen on driving ya as far as Knock.  Just a guess, mind.     No worries though.  Plan B in action.   thumbs up 

Cassie was washed (well done) but did ye ever sort Lily?

Lol maybe plan b is a good idea then! Tongue .. and yeah I washed her yesterday with Laura then took the two of them for a walk down the road to the horse cause it was a nice day. And no not yet must get the number and arrange a date

Didn't mean sort her that way goose!  Meant cleaned and tidied in some way.  Will speak to Dad about the other thing...that's not yer gig.  x

Oh lol and no I couldn't find the brush and I am afraid to wash her because  its nice days and cold nights so I dont know if her coat will dry in time

Get the hairdryer out.

Sigh, you have to tell kids everything these days.

Lend her yours?

Oh lord
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2011, 11:54:45 AM »

You guys are all meanies!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2011, 11:55:39 AM »

Shhhhhhhhhh - can't mention God, Lord or any of that religious lingo around here.  Sends Kin into a tail spin.  He's only got marginally more hair than Boldie as it is.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2011, 11:58:04 AM »

Shhhhhhhhhh - can't mention God, Lord or any of that religious lingo around here.  Sends Kin into a tail spin.  He's only got marginally more hair than Boldie as it is.

It's OK as she didn't use a capital L.

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2011, 11:58:28 AM »

You should've got a picture of a sphynx cat in that! Smiley js
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2011, 12:01:06 PM »

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2011, 12:01:29 PM »

Great minds!!!

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2011, 12:02:30 PM »

Great minds!!!

God help me....

LaxieJr

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2011, 12:03:49 PM »

Great minds!!!

God help me....

... Nice pic though... it just added to the whole joke! Smiley
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2011, 12:09:52 PM »

I liked this forum better when we didn't allow kids on it.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2011, 12:11:28 PM »

I liked this forum better when we didn't allow kids on it.

Pity we didn't run a book on how long it'd take for you to get to this point.  Would've made for a good sweat!

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 ... 74 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: