blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:00:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Snooker World Championship
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Snooker World Championship  (Read 17680 times)
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

backed at 2.24 and laid back at 1.4 so free bet now. Been a superb match, when this guy learns a safety shot he gonna be good.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2008, 10:26:28 PM »

Just started watchin. He insta missed that yellow.

gna be close

gl

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »

Just started watchin. He insta missed that yellow.

gna be close

gl

Rich,

he was done at 1/50 on BF when he needed that yellow, there has been over half a million matched on Liang at under 1.10 in the match. Some very sweaty arses around now

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »

Yeah defo....surely now though.

Sick final couple of shots.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2008, 10:38:30 PM »

close to 700k matched at under 1.10 in the end, the guy that was asking for 50 on when he needed the yellow to go 29 in front with 25 left must be one sick puppy.

Nice to see the guy go thru tho, he has a very open game that must surely get found out in the long run but you never know.

System now 4-1 for the comp  Smiley

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2008, 10:41:35 PM »

close to 700k matched at under 1.10 in the end, the guy that was asking for 50 on when he needed the yellow to go 29 in front with 25 left must be one sick puppy.

Nice to see the guy go thru tho, he has a very open game that must surely get found out in the long run but you never know.

lol, sick.

Sounds a good system though, might have to get involved. Knowing how i roll though, the system will start to fail. lol

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2008, 10:50:38 PM »

lol, sick.

Sounds a good system though, might have to get involved. Knowing how i roll though, the system will start to fail. lol

Honest Rich over the years it has been golden, if you bet it every time over the next few years you will make money but taking one off frames here and there the variance will kick in.

It can be extended too, if you use 4 frames as a marker, anyone that comes from 4 frames behind to get level at any stage in a match you back the guy that was in front to win the next frame. The same mental let down exsists there too, Davis did it against Bingham, 8-3 to 8-8 and then twitched on about 3 pots in a row. The mindset goes from carefree to stressful as soon as they get level.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2008, 11:58:16 PM »

a quick 147 with comedy comms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ckSQbnSzog&NR=1

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2008, 12:13:03 AM »

looking forward to Liang vs Ronnie more than any match I can remember, certainly gonna be entertaining that one

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »

The standard in the Ronnie v Williams game was superb, in 20 frames there were 17 breaks over 50 and also 17 breaks over 50 in liangs 25 frame match against Swail so I imagine it will be a real shootout again 2morrow.

I can only see Ronnie winning easily but at around 1/7 its tough to get interested, do you think Liang has a chance Gatso?

gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2008, 02:13:35 AM »

do you think Liang has a chance Gatso?

absolutely none. well, unless Ronnie decides he's not going to turn up which is always possible. Ronnie can only lose it, Liang can't win it. if it lives up to my hopes we'll see 2 great attacking players just going for it full steam ahead, Ronnie will win as his repertoire also includes safety.

however Liang will win majors in the future, I'm convinced of that

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2008, 09:14:27 AM »

My quarter final bets:
Ebdon to beat Carter @1.9 - Ebdon really seems up for it this year and the Crucible always brings out the best in him.  Carter is capable of winning but Ebdon may just grind this one out.

Day to beat Hendry @1.97 - Another tough one, but the way Day played against Higgins (after the first session) suggests that he would beat most people at the moment.  Still not sure about Hendry, despite a great win against Ding, Ding seemed to be really out of form but this is too close to have a big bet on.

Perry +4.5 frames v Maguire (not matched yet) - I think that Maguire will have too much for Perry, but anything above evens in the handicap is a good bet, as Perry will grind out frames and i cant see Maguire racing away from him like he did to Robertson.

O'Sullivan -2.5 frames v Wenbo (not matched yet) - Although this is likely to be around the 1.5 mark this is an amazing bet for me - Wenbo showed last night that nerves are getting the better of him and if he gives Ronnie chances like he gave Joe Swail then he could blow him away.  Ronnie also seems to really be hitting form as well.  It wouldnt surprise me if Ronnie won this one about 13-5.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2008, 09:30:11 AM »

My quarter final bets:
Ebdon to beat Carter @1.9 - Ebdon really seems up for it this year and the Crucible always brings out the best in him.  Carter is capable of winning but Ebdon may just grind this one out.

Day to beat Hendry @1.97 - Another tough one, but the way Day played against Higgins (after the first session) suggests that he would beat most people at the moment.  Still not sure about Hendry, despite a great win against Ding, Ding seemed to be really out of form but this is too close to have a big bet on.

Perry +4.5 frames v Maguire (not matched yet) - I think that Maguire will have too much for Perry, but anything above evens in the handicap is a good bet, as Perry will grind out frames and i cant see Maguire racing away from him like he did to Robertson.

O'Sullivan -2.5 frames v Wenbo (not matched yet) - Although this is likely to be around the 1.5 mark this is an amazing bet for me - Wenbo showed last night that nerves are getting the better of him and if he gives Ronnie chances like he gave Joe Swail then he could blow him away.  Ronnie also seems to really be hitting form as well.  It wouldnt surprise me if Ronnie won this one about 13-5.

good luck with those Matt, Im on Day to beat Hendry, tho I did bet on both Allen and Ding to beat him too ;o(

ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »

lol, sick.

Honest Rich over the years it has been golden, if you bet it every time over the next few years you will make money but taking one off frames here and there the variance will kick in.

It can be extended too, if you use 4 frames as a marker, anyone that comes from 4 frames behind to get level at any stage in a match you back the guy that was in front to win the next frame. The same mental let down exsists there too, Davis did it against Bingham, 8-3 to 8-8 and then twitched on about 3 pots in a row. The mindset goes from carefree to stressful as soon as they get level.

Cheers, will keep my eye out for these kinda bets in future.

Ronnie vs Liang should be a gr8 match.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »

My quarter final bets:

good luck with those Matt, Im on Day to beat Hendry, tho I did bet on both Allen and Ding to beat him too ;o(

one step forward and two steps back......

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: