blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 11:13:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272672 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8414 8415 8416 8417 [8418] 8419 8420 8421 8422 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13484028 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126255 on: March 07, 2017, 10:45:33 AM »

World order restored. Australia lose 6 for 11, 8 for 45 in India and the series goes 1-1

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #126256 on: March 07, 2017, 12:12:12 PM »

Enjoying spring training Tighty?

Who's your pick to make some noise in the MLB this year?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126257 on: March 07, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »

Enjoying spring training Tighty?

Who's your pick to make some noise in the MLB this year?

i honestly haven't had a chance to look,either at spring trainign or the 2017 markets

i normally like to spot a couple at a price, turnround stories that can give a run.. eg the Royals who won the lot at 66-1 for thread three years (three years?!) ago

open to all baseball ideas obviously

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #126258 on: March 07, 2017, 01:18:51 PM »

14-1 last time mentioned on here, Kante now two's on for PFA Player of the year after his incredible performance last night

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year

He was sensational wasn't he? Not sure there has ever been as dynamic a player in the Premier League.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #126259 on: March 07, 2017, 06:26:43 PM »

Indian Wells Tennis this week

Women's draw is out. Men's not yet.

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-indian-wells/wta-paribas-open/winner

The Ladies is loaded at the top with 5 of the top 6 in the market in the top section of the draw, so we should surely be looking for an each way bet in the bottom section - particularly as the favourite there is second seed Kerber who has been inconsistent this year with losses  to Svitolina x2, Kasatkina x2 and Vandeweghe. Kerber could be an each way bet herself at 8/1 but I'm not sure she could justify it at that price and I might back her on the exchange if I get get near 8/1 with the plan to lay her later.

There are a lot of injury doubts in the bottom half too with Halep and Keys returning from injuries. Venus Williams is surely unlikely told hold it together for a week and a half for another finals run.

I've gone for some each banzais in the bottom half of the draw. Konjuh 150/1, Mladenovic 100/1 both have some form this season and big serving Osaka at 150/1. Tsurenko who won the title in Mexico last week is also 150/1 - tiredness won't be as much of an issue this week for back to back tournies perhaps it doesn't start until the beginning of the week and she has a bye first round before she faces Konjuh in the second.

Any thoughts anyone?
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #126260 on: March 07, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »

Arsenal vs Bayern

14/5 on generally avail (29/10 Skoy & Bfaier) looks way too big for the Arse at home. Their next match is Lincoln in the FA Cup, so there's no need to rest any of the key players. With Wenger perhaps still wanting to keep his contract options open, he'll definitely be wanting to field a strong team capable of winning the game, if not progressing to the next stage. They have a history of going a long way behind after the first leg, and then winning (but not by enough) the second leg - twice against Bayern themselves.

For their part, Bayern may well field a weakened team, since they just need to contain Arse to a 3 goal advantage... That shouldn't be difficult, even without Phillip Lamm, who is suspended. Of course it would be handy to wait for the team announcements later tonight, but this price would potentially go very quickly south.

On balance, I think the price is extremely generous (I'd have it closer to 13/8). So, I'd recommend £50 Arsenal at 14/5

Any other opinions welcome. I can get us on with Everyday if Fred decides to go ahead.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:40:06 PM by 4KSuited » Logged
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126261 on: March 07, 2017, 07:32:19 PM »

13/8 is pretty bold
i thought bayern at evens was good against arsenal who i read were without ozil and all the problems with sanchez atm
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #126262 on: March 07, 2017, 07:39:59 PM »

Hey Bergeroo, pretty much the same thinking on the top half of the draw, stacked with the likely winner. The wta for me has a clear number one and then you could shuffle the other 9 from the top 10 as nobody stands out as a number 2, so many injured and playing terrible.   I think the clear pick from the bottom half is Cibulkova and she is up at 25/1.  Mladenovic at 100/1 seems decent enough.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126263 on: March 07, 2017, 08:28:08 PM »

Arsenal vs Bayern

14/5 on generally avail (29/10 Skoy & Bfaier) looks way too big for the Arse at home. Their next match is Lincoln in the FA Cup, so there's no need to rest any of the key players. With Wenger perhaps still wanting to keep his contract options open, he'll definitely be wanting to field a strong team capable of winning the game, if not progressing to the next stage. They have a history of going a long way behind after the first leg, and then winning (but not by enough) the second leg - twice against Bayern themselves.

For their part, Bayern may well field a weakened team, since they just need to contain Arse to a 3 goal advantage... That shouldn't be difficult, even without Phillip Lamm, who is suspended. Of course it would be handy to wait for the team announcements later tonight, but this price would potentially go very quickly south.

On balance, I think the price is extremely generous (I'd have it closer to 13/8). So, I'd recommend £50 Arsenal at 14/5

Any other opinions welcome. I can get us on with Everyday if Fred decides to go ahead.

Looks a good shout to me, but Tighty is logged in so I'd best not tread on his toes.

Whether Fred gets on or not, good luck with the bet, I think the Arsenal will be well fired up tonight.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #126264 on: March 07, 2017, 08:34:07 PM »

Bayern into 1.88 now and fielding a strong side, don't think they have the players to field a weak side
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #126265 on: March 07, 2017, 08:40:37 PM »

I am going to ask a really stupid question but I want to check.

The Sky price boost tonight is 8/1 for Madrid, Munich and Brighton to win.

To work out the "true" best price do I just multiply together the three best priced decimals on oddschecker? This comes to 6.32.

Does this make the enhanced price true value? Should I just always be taking the full £25 on these if the sums add up?
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126266 on: March 07, 2017, 08:46:04 PM »

To work out the "true" best price do I just multiply together the three best priced decimals on oddschecker? This comes to 6.32.

Does this make the enhanced price true value? Should I just always be taking the full £25 on these if the sums add up?

If the sums add up yes. The Saturday special is pretty much always a bet, but the midweek ones usually not from my experience. Tonight an exception though - pile in!

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #126267 on: March 07, 2017, 09:26:27 PM »

The betfair exchange prices would be more accurate but there won't be much of a difference between those and the best oddschecker prices on big televised games

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126268 on: March 07, 2017, 09:49:19 PM »

Youngest dogs algorithm firing on all cylinders tonight - mullered in the hurdle @12/1 for 2nd but obliged @ similar price in the latest - T3 in the next...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #126269 on: March 07, 2017, 10:16:38 PM »

And some icing on the cake with T6 in the feature @ 23/1 Smiley

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8414 8415 8416 8417 [8418] 8419 8420 8421 8422 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: