blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:08:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272674 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: redarmi Staking Issue: Sports betting  (Read 71558 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: July 08, 2015, 10:42:57 AM »

Morning Chompy Nico. x

Surprised you didn't get your henchman kmac to type that in for ya. Wd!!
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 08, 2015, 11:03:45 AM »

Oh and you can ignore Mantis. He thinks taking your hat off before headbutting someone is slick and sophisticated. 

Such relentless trolling of me. I know Camel was very upset with this habit but just so you know I'm ok with it.

More arb-baiting today everyone pls!

The I have pms line is now a clear yellow card for any poster!

Oh and more from mysterious fivebetjam, "digressions are amusing, oh oh I am amused" I mean anybody laying down such elegant lyrics needs to post moar.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: July 08, 2015, 11:43:02 AM »

This is becoming like a bad episode of Eastenders.

Half expect Dirty Den or Nick Cotton to appear next!

As a Twitter poster Keith which I am not what are your thoughts on the likelihood of his account being busted ? I would say it is highly unlikely.

Twitter is quite secure I would say. Although anything can be hacked. Maybe he just hot cold feet and deleted? I don't know him really. Do you think he would do something like that?

think twitter is less secure than pokerstars and thats hacked quite often, were the tweets from his account? the most likely accounting from them is a "mate" getting fold of his phone or what ever and posting them as a laugh

Why would a 'mate' do that tho?

can you remember what the shrewdies used to do to each other on blonde?
have you seen the "frapes" on facebook

when i say mate i really means someone that he knows that might have thought it was funny

Aye but the shrewdies were quite funny, except the fat ginger one.

Posting that on Twitter as a 'joke' is pretty serious.

True dat.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 08, 2015, 12:50:43 PM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

~It has no effect on my rep unless i need to beg for staking to do something similar.  If you can pay for ur action in cash like i have for 15 years without fail my image on blonde makes no difference to people i do business with.    The whole 100% of the plan was sold without me even getting involved. My 2 private investors knew stu via me and were more than willing to get involved without any assistance from me.  My image in the game might be as a troll and a twat to most blondes but u name me one person who i haven't paid.  You can't because i dont do business on credit.  I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.  Image is important in this game but to proper pros knowing you will get paid is 10 times more important than the pr image you sell.  No one has ever been knocked by me because i always pay on for my bets.

Old school pros could find a million people they owe money to and/or have lent money from.  Ask around and find someone who has lent me money in the last 12 years never mind someone i have knocked for money.  Some highly respected pros owe the game tens of thousands in knocks.  Try and find someone who i owe or even anyone i have borrowed from in 12 years.  My image might be as a *****.  Try and find someone who i have borrowed from or knocked.  That is my mark as a true pro gambler not how much of a hero PR wise you are.

Just teasing arb, you owe me a touch and I pmed about it a few days ago. Must have been missed in with the clutter.

Stanley Unwin reference was great Red, I blame autocorrect. I even edit the post shortly after and still posted that!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 08, 2015, 12:54:46 PM »

Straight question Arboy, do you think this has or will have any effect on your rep?

~It has no effect on my rep unless i need to beg for staking to do something similar.  If you can pay for ur action in cash like i have for 15 years without fail my image on blonde makes no difference to people i do business with.    The whole 100% of the plan was sold without me even getting involved. My 2 private investors knew stu via me and were more than willing to get involved without any assistance from me.  My image in the game might be as a troll and a twat to most blondes but u name me one person who i haven't paid.  You can't because i dont do business on credit.  I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.  Image is important in this game but to proper pros knowing you will get paid is 10 times more important than the pr image you sell.  No one has ever been knocked by me because i always pay on for my bets.

Old school pros could find a million people they owe money to and/or have lent money from.  Ask around and find someone who has lent me money in the last 12 years never mind someone i have knocked for money.  Some highly respected pros owe the game tens of thousands in knocks.  Try and find someone who i owe or even anyone i have borrowed from in 12 years.  My image might be as a *****.  Try and find someone who i have borrowed from or knocked.  That is my mark as a true pro gambler not how much of a hero PR wise you are.

Just teasing arb, you owe me a touch and I pmed about it a few days ago. Must have been missed in with the clutter.

Stanley Unwin reference was great Red, I blame autocorrect. I even edit the post shortly after and still posted that!

Ok pm'd you back.  I did miss your pm in the clutter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2015, 02:24:52 PM »

no posting PMs please

let the mods sort it ty

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
I KNOW IT

I'm the one the right ;)

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2015, 06:52:45 PM »

@ Arrboy did you have more than 10 pm's ? I remember once I questioned Pleno on something and he said he had at least 10!
Maybe that's why he is undoubtably the BITB.
P.s bad form imo posting pm's but I still like you even though we have never met . Albeit love Mantis moar 😄

You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." "Heart is what separates the good from the great. '

"All money is good, just the quantity makes it better"
      My Dad

"Poker Players and Vultures are alike. They both live off the flesh of the weak"
         Tony Bolto
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2015, 07:08:07 PM »

pm posting was nothing to do with me as Tighty will confirm.  Was an ego war between kmac and nico earlier today.  All handbags at dawn. 
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2015, 08:01:01 PM »

What he said in the football threads made a lot of sense but the fans of those clubs are so wrapped up in the emotion of supporting their club that they cannot see the woods for the trees.

But it wasn't what he said necessarily, it was the way he would say it. For example continually calling Liverpool lolerpool is very tilting for fans!
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2015, 08:26:25 PM »

i dont do business on credit.
So you've bunged 1600 to an escrow for your blatch lay?

I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.
But they won't grim you because you've outed them, raising the alarm publicly just stops anyone else getting burned with their *ahem* liquidity problem. This is why I feel pads has done the community a favour by going public with this - more people should for the greater good of others who may get drawn into lending/investing money that they'll never see again. Otherwise it's like a big pyramid scheme with you higher up the chain than the poor sods below who have to wait longer to get repaid.

I hope you are requesting full proof of the £4k Mr Doyle 'lost', or just demanding in t all back anyway as he probably never made the losing bets to start with...
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2015, 08:53:22 PM »

I could name 4 big players in the game you would all know who owe me.  I won't because i want to get paid.
But they won't grim you because you've outed them, raising the alarm publicly just stops anyone else getting burned with their *ahem* liquidity problem. This is why I feel pads has done the community a favour by going public with this - more people should for the greater good of others who may get drawn into lending/investing money that they'll never see again. Otherwise it's like a big pyramid scheme with you higher up the chain than the poor sods below who have to wait longer to get repaid.

I hope you are requesting full proof of the £4k Mr Doyle 'lost', or just demanding in t all back anyway as he probably never made the losing bets to start with...

Thanks for the advice.  Much appreciated.  We are looking for a project manager to clear up the mess if you are interested pm me.  You are clearly qualified for it.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2015, 09:02:09 PM »

I actually wrote a pm to Redarmi a few months back. As someone else on here said, Red is Junior Hoiletts uncle by marriage.
I asked Red if it was possible to get into a QPR Fantasy Football League. Basically I wanted to see if it was possible for Junior to organise me to play against Joey Barton, Richard Dunne et al at Fantasy Football for as much money as they wanted, up to a point. Before approaching Red, I was thought to myself that I'd go up to £10k investment.
In the event Red never replied to me. I don't know if he wasn't interested or if he didn't see the message or what. But if he was doing a cash grab, he could have had an extra £10k if he just replied to a pm.

An unfortunate situation all round. I hope firstly everyone gets all the money back and also that Red comes out of this okay. I guess he's in a desperate situation.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2015, 09:56:40 PM »

I actually wrote a pm to Redarmi a few months back. As someone else on here said, Red is Junior Hoiletts uncle by marriage.
I asked Red if it was possible to get into a QPR Fantasy Football League. Basically I wanted to see if it was possible for Junior to organise me to play against Joey Barton, Richard Dunne et al at Fantasy Football for as much money as they wanted, up to a point. Before approaching Red, I was thought to myself that I'd go up to £10k investment.
In the event Red never replied to me. I don't know if he wasn't interested or if he didn't see the message or what. But if he was doing a cash grab, he could have had an extra £10k if he just replied to a pm.

An unfortunate situation all round. I hope firstly everyone gets all the money back and also that Red comes out of this okay. I guess he's in a desperate situation.

haha course you did.

Can't wait for the battle for 2nd place in next years fantasy football 

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2015, 10:41:36 PM »

Thanks for the advice.  Much appreciated.  We are looking for a project manager to clear up the mess if you are interested pm me.  You are clearly qualified for it.

Hey, stop trolling couchboy/vouchboy/carbboy    Wink
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2015, 10:44:56 PM »

haha course you did.

Can't wait for the battle for 2nd place in next years fantasy football 

Well winning against real premier league players would be a lot easier than wining a Blonde league. Have you ever seen any of the Prem players leagues? The Stoke one was going around a couple of years ago and the Spurs one last year. Premiership players are mind blowingly bad at fantasy football! It would be like going back in time to 2003 and playing high stakes online.
As regards next years Blonde Fantasy, Greg will be putting up an interest thread soon. I think there will be something for everyone. I won't be in all the leagues anyway, even though I'm highly unlikely to do as well as I did last year in any case.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: