blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 01:39:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13481152 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7785 on: June 04, 2012, 07:54:29 AM »

That picture of the boy seems to me to depict all that is wrong with the youfffs of today so I choose the choo choo train.

Am I to deduce from that, that you are old, like Karabiner? That would be perfectly splendid.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: June 04, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »

I am of an age that I can vividly recall my Grandmother letting me get up out of bed so that I could watch the period of extra time between Manchester United and Benfica.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7787 on: June 04, 2012, 08:17:07 AM »

I am of an age that I can vividly recall my Grandmother letting me get up out of bed so that I could watch the period of extra time between Manchester United and Benfica.

Sigh, still wet behind the ears then.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: June 04, 2012, 10:00:45 AM »

There is something so unlikeable about Andy Murray that makes it great fun to bet against him, and I believe that  we have an opportunity to win some money to boot. He plays Richard Gasquet in the last 16 of the French Open later today. Murray is far better on grass/hard courts, indeed he has never won a tournament on clay. When they met in Rome 2 weeks ago Gasquet won in 3 sets. Will he try today against a good clay court player, Gasquet has won 2 tournaments on this surface, knowing that even if he wins he would then get humiliated by Nadal when he plays him? There is also the nagging doubt about Murrays back to consider, as well the patriotic crowd that will be baying for their beloved son to shove it up the miserable Scots ****.

Suggest £30 Gasquet 6/4 Boyle sport.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7789 on: June 04, 2012, 10:21:24 AM »

There is something so unlikeable about Andy Murray that makes it great fun to bet against him, and I believe that  we have an opportunity to win some money to boot. He plays Richard Gasquet in the last 16 of the French Open later today. Murray is far better on grass/hard courts, indeed he has never won a tournament on clay. When they met in Rome 2 weeks ago Gasquet won in 3 sets. Will he try today against a good clay court player, Gasquet has won 2 tournaments on this surface, knowing that even if he wins he would then get humiliated by Nadal when he plays him? There is also the nagging doubt about Murrays back to consider, as well the patriotic crowd that will be baying for their beloved son to shove it up the miserable Scots ****.

Thanks hector-Rail.

I believe our Tennis Corry is Mere, & I'd be interested in his thoughts on that.

I'll ignore them, obviously, I always do.

I'm just doing some stuff next door, & unless some seriously loud objections come along, I'll get on. I think you have a few credits in the bank, such that we ought to play the rush, too.

Thanks.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7790 on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:31 AM »

Thanks hector-Rail.

I believe our Tennis Corry is Mere, & I'd be interested in his thoughts on that.

I'm just doing some stuff next door, & unless some seriously loud objections come along, I'll get on. I think you have a few credits in the bank, such that we ought to play the rush, too.

Thanks.

They're blokes.
I don't know.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:39 AM »

After having a good day at the Tennis yesterday .... Still waiting the outcome of Stanislas Wawrinka V Jo Wilfried Tsonga to complete my Three timer - I hope, but up against it on that one as Wawrinka is a break down in the final set.

I am going for another Long shot today Varvara Lepchenko at 5.6 on betfair to beat current Wimbledon Champion Petra Kvitova -  

After catching Dominika Cibulkova  to turn over No 1 Victoria Azarenka and Sara Errani beating Svetlana Kuznetsova, I feel i am on a good run on the Women's Tennis at moment

So a £25 bet is being staked  - Optimistic but confident !!   Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: June 04, 2012, 10:42:48 AM »

After having a good day at the Tennis yesterday .... Still waiting the outcome of Stanislas Wawrinka V Jo Wilfried Tsonga to complete my Three timer - I hope, but up against it on that one as Wawrinka is a break down in the final set.

I am going for another Long shot today Varvara Lepchenko at 5.6 on betfair to beat current Wimbledon Champion Petra Kvitova -  

After catching Dominika Cibulkova  to turn over No 1 Victoria Azarenka and Sara Errani beating Svetlana Kuznetsova, I feel i am on a good run on the Women's Tennis at moment

So a £25 bet is being staked  - Optimistic but confident !!   Smiley

Good luck Ian!

Hope your health is continuing on the mend, too.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: June 04, 2012, 10:43:15 AM »

Thanks hector-Rail.

Thanks.

They're blokes.
I don't know.

I might have guessed.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:43 AM »

You got it, a nice fun bet for £30 to return a £45 profit (hopefully), & we can watch it on telly I believe, 1.30 today.

Gasquet to beat Happy Andy, Boyles, £30 @ 6/4. There ought to be a Gasquet blow pun here, but too many pervs read this, so I'll resist.

ON

Gasquet, Richard v Murray, Andrew
Match Betting Gasquet, Richard 6/4
Total stake £30.00
Estimated return £75.00

Click to see full-size image.

bigtadger

View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: June 04, 2012, 11:26:50 AM »

mprning tikay, just had a good read up on the speedway peterborough v lakeside tonight , i think the value maybe to back lakeside, the match is at peterborough and peterborough have made big changes bringing in 2 or 3 new riders so not rode as a new team as yet whilst lakeside are coming off back to back home & away losses so tough one to call , but i like the look of the lakeside team, davey watt and peter karlson in inspired form at the moment near the top of the elite league averages , maybe a £20 win (outright ) could be the order of the day , william hills or paddy power  later in the day for prices, good luck !!!!!
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: June 04, 2012, 12:46:46 PM »

http://www.betfred.com/sport?betid=1161805.2&navitems=11.1%2c37368.2&market-group=1161805.2&action=market-group-list

Till 2pm Benzema is 4/1 to be top France goalscorer. 11/4 is the next best price. No liquidty in the market on Betfair so not sure it's likely we'd ever be able to green out.

I know I've already tipped the France/Benzema double so it may appear I rate him higher than others but this looks value. I'd recommend £25/30 on it if you can get on before 2.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: June 04, 2012, 01:05:14 PM »

http://www.betfred.com/sport?betid=1161805.2&navitems=11.1%2c37368.2&market-group=1161805.2&action=market-group-list

Till 2pm Benzema is 4/1 to be top France goalscorer. 11/4 is the next best price. No liquidty in the market on Betfair so not sure it's likely we'd ever be able to green out.

I know I've already tipped the France/Benzema double so it may appear I rate him higher than others but this looks value. I'd recommend £25/30 on it if you can get on before 2.

Thanks, got it.

You seem very keen on this young man!

They are advertising 5/2, but I got that "Special Offer" (?) of 4/1, thanks.

Benzema, top French Goalscorer, Euro12, £25 @ 4/1, BetFred.

ON

Euro 2012 Countdown
4 Days to Go
 Karim Benzema To Be Top France Goalscorer 4/1 
Total stake £ 25.00
Estimated return £ 125.00

Full stake £ 25.00
Full estimated return £ 125.00

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: June 04, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »

mprning tikay, just had a good read up on the speedway peterborough v lakeside tonight , i think the value maybe to back lakeside, the match is at peterborough and peterborough have made big changes bringing in 2 or 3 new riders so not rode as a new team as yet whilst lakeside are coming off back to back home & away losses so tough one to call , but i like the look of the lakeside team, davey watt and peter karlson in inspired form at the moment near the top of the elite league averages , maybe a £20 win (outright ) could be the order of the day , william hills or paddy power  later in the day for prices, good luck !!!!!

Thanks Tadge, I'll have a look at that when prices go up.

We have yet to back a Speedway winner, so I'll need to take a good look, but I'll confirm later, thank you.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: June 04, 2012, 03:13:07 PM »

NBA

Game 5 of the Spurs Thunder tonight.... Series is tied both teams are playing great. No real injury problems.

Over the season these 2 teams are ranked 2 & 3 offensively with over all points avg Spurs 103.7 Thunder 103.1.. Spurs at Home avg 105.7n Thunder Away 100.1....

Defenses ranked average although stepping up in the playoffs but countered by some amazing offense on both sides.

Teams match up well and can score often and quick...

over the 4 playoff games avg score is 206.5..include the 2 reg season its 205.5

Money line is a nice 202..

Suggest a nitty over 199 at 1.68

8 times out of 10 this is A 200+ point game even in the weird and wonderful world of the NBA

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 ... 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: