blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 05:52:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272675 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT - Changes at the blonde Cardroom.  (Read 136623 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Anyone that has a significant sum on blonde could 'lose' it to a reputable blonde on another site..........
SirPerceval

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »

Will the SAS scheme be effected by this?

Sorry if this has already been addressed above, only scanned the thread and about to go back to the start as my head hurts trying to make any sense of it.
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted above...

If flushy really wanted his money out in one go couldnt he just 'lose it all' to one of his mates who is on another skin and just get it in a bulk sum that way?

Also if someone won big in one of the ECOOP off blonde then there might be no chance to cash out?

I'm confused by that. What money? (serious question). I'm not aware he has large sums deposited on blonde Cardroom, in fact I'm sure he has not.

think he's talking about flushys mate the winning cash player

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2009, 06:57:13 PM »

Sorry if this has already been addressed above, only scanned the thread and about to go back to the start as my head hurts trying to make any sense of it.

In a word, Yes.

I will be writing to the guys who are already on the scheme tonight.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2009, 06:58:09 PM »

If flushy really wanted his money out in one go couldnt he just 'lose it all' to one of his mates who is on another skin and just get it in a bulk sum that way?

Also if someone won big in one of the ECOOP off blonde then there might be no chance to cash out?

I'm confused by that. What money? (serious question). I'm not aware he has large sums deposited on blonde Cardroom, in fact I'm sure he has not.

think he's talking about flushys mate the winning cash player

Possibly/presumably/hope so, but that's not what he said.

To be honest, all therse "dump off" theories are all well & good until anti-collusion detects them & confinscates the proceeds - & they might.

We 100% suggest NOBODY DOES THAT. Do so at your own risk & peril if you do.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

In a word, Yes.

I will be writing to the guys who are already on the scheme tonight.

...bit hopefully reinstated if/when we transfer to another Network/Site.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
clarkatroid

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »

ipoker do not want their cash rooms full of rakeback grinders and professionals.

Which makes sense when you look at the big picture. Ie new, amateur players are the lifeblood of the network, if they stumble across a 6 max cash game with 5 professional sharks, they are going broke, usually very quickly, in a maximum of 4 weeks, possibly never to return to the game, which is devastating for the long term growth of the network

on the other side of the coin, you have smaller sites, strugglng to make ends meet, paying under the counter rakeback deals in excess of 50% with the sole reason of attracting the same players that ipoker does not want, the high volume pros

the result being an unavoidable collision beween site owners and struggling smaller ipoker skins

unfortunately i cant see any compromise, the industry is not growing anymore, ipoker is continuing to clamp down on what they perceive to be the the parasites of game, and smaller skins have no other viable routes to make a living

ipoker wants the smaller sites out, they have the legals all tied up, it looks like game over im afraid

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

What happens if there's an overlay in a tourney? Do the skins cover it or ipoker?

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

I heard this morning from an impeccable sourcer that one Skin (NOT on i-Poker) gets a Monthly Bonus because it has, in aggregate, losing players.

It pays to lose appasrently.

So if we could send all our players busto, we'd be just fine. And we are having a jolly good try.

Try harder Tikay.

I'd suggest you start by spending more time on PHA.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2009, 07:24:32 PM »

What happens if there's an overlay in a tourney? Do the skins cover it or ipoker?

Overlays on guaranteed comps are shared between skins on a % basis which is bloody complicated, but for skins such as ours the cost is relatively small.

Other things like the Omaha rake races and other promos are a cost to the skin, again it is on a % basis, most of these we try to participate in.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2009, 07:25:09 PM »

I heard this morning from an impeccable sourcer that one Skin (NOT on i-Poker) gets a Monthly Bonus because it has, in aggregate, losing players.

So if we could send all our players busto, we'd be just fine. And we are having a jolly good try.

Try harder Tikay.

Pfft! I may have been away, but I can still spot a wind-up.

FlopIt
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2009, 07:26:50 PM »

sorry yes i did mean his mate
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »

Try harder Tikay.

Welcome back mate.... Grin

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »

Try harder Tikay.

Welcome back mate.... Grin

Good to see you Bud. Where were you yesterday? - I drove all the way to DTD just to see you, & you were not there!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »

sorry yes i did mean his mate

No worries. I do NOT recommend he tries that though.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: