blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 10:01:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  MikkyT - We get the truth from the BBC
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MikkyT - We get the truth from the BBC  (Read 70507 times)
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2007, 02:40:20 PM »

poppet did not know why he was in prison - he told her he got 2 years

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
smithy69

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2007, 02:48:26 PM »

and do you believe that anyone on here would lay a smokescreen in front of a peadophile and abuser!!!!!!

I do not, and don't like the tone of the mail at all

Thought I had better put a pic of me on here, so you knew what my ugly mug was really like
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2007, 02:51:29 PM »

I would be really really fuked off if someone kept the truth from me regarding a person i percieved to be harmless was actually serving time in jail (what if he was still in contact with some forum users who were unaware of his situation others knew about?!?!?!).

But I dont see the point in slinging mud at people who have been sucked into his lies, let them resolve their own issues.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2007, 03:00:10 PM »

I must confess, it's a bad day here, & the Mods are really struggling to come to terms with all this. It hit us at 0400 this morning, & even now, we are struggling to make the right decisions by everyone. But they are working their socks off to get the right balance on an awful situation.

What we know is this - the primary source of this problem is Mikky.

What we don't know, so far as I am aware, is what Poppet was told, & what she believed.

ifm made a Post, & I for one was delighted he chose to do so, & I hope he Posts again. He may be ASIMS from time to time, but he tells it as he sees it, & thats a good thing. His Post, though, suggested someone was shielding a child-abuser, an extremely serious allegation. Unless we can prove that, I think we need to be careful not to pre-judge what happened. Personally, I think Poppet had the wool pulled over her eyes - but I just don't know the facts, really. I imagine only Poppet & Mikky T do. Does anyone else really know the facts?

Please understand, everyone, that this is incredibly emotive, most especially for those of you - the majority I guess, & certainly ifm  - who have kids.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2007, 03:03:02 PM »

I'm utterly speechless.

I have always been liberal by nature.. but a few months back I was playing boo with Jake and he was giggling and laughing and the thought suddenly struck me if someone even attempted to do anything to him I would kill them.

I really shocked myself at that thought crossing my mind.

And the idea this scumbag started the childrens picture thread is really disgusting.

I think that thread should be deleted, but a new one should be started.

I think the blonde community is strong enough to overcome this.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2007, 03:06:43 PM »

I'm utterly speechless.

I have always been liberal by nature.. but a few months back I was playing boo with Jake and he was giggling and laughing and the thought suddenly struck me if someone even attempted to do anything to him I would kill them.

And the idea this scumbag started the childrens picture thread is really disgusting.

thanks for your thoughts kieth

i agree with them wholehearterly and if you give it a couple of weeks to die down i would be greatfull if you would start the new thread btw has jake worked out that every time you throw chips into a pot your bluffing yet?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2007, 03:09:01 PM »

I'm utterly speechless.

Thanks Keith.

The "post a picture of your wee ones" Thread has been Deleted from the GD Board. It remains on file in a protected area for the time being.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Muahahahaha

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »

I've read this thread with horror, but it's been a bit like a car crash when you can't stop yourself looking.

I haven't posted because I don't know the people involved, so I didn't want to speak out of turn.

But I have to say that the post by ifm is upsetting, even to an outsider like myself.  The whole comment is ignorant '' All I All i can say is the best way to deal with these sicko's is to put them in general population don't protect them.'' is hardly going to help a group of people who have been hurt by an outsider.

He obviously didn't like the guy. No problem.  But to slanderously ( libelously ? ) attack a much cared for member of the forum is so far beyond the pale that I can't find the words to describe it.

Freedom of speech should only go so far.  I think ifm has crossed any bounds of decency.

My personal opinion is that the offender is obviously a sick pervert.  Even in the stories taken from the media there is obviously a lot that has been omitted.  He has hurt many members of this forum.  This forum is full of decent people who have accepted , and helped, me and many others into a fun environment.

He should not, and must not , be allowed to pass any blame onto innocently duped people.  And while he has been tried & convicted, no other member of this forum should be.

Sorry for intruding.

Snatiramas
Loving London

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2007, 03:13:13 PM »

I have read this thread with the deepest sadness. To treat children in this way is unforgivable and I do mean unforgivable. For sure he will get his inside (nothing upsets cons more than the fact that they can not protect their own) but it will not change the sickness in his head.

We are all part of a representative group. To imagine that we would not have some amongst us with dark secrets is of course naive and yet as far as my own life is concerned I would rather view it with this naivety firmly in place. So I continue to think the best of all of us and hope that this will spread to all on this forum.

The most insidious of rules are those that aren't rules at all.
They are the limitations that we invent for ourselves
KingPoker
Complete and utter luckbox

CHAMPION OF EUROPE!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:57 PM »

Wow i just feel sick, i really do, have that funny feeling in my stomach.

Am quite an angry person when it comes to things like this,as i am sure most people are, but will keep my comments to myself.

I didnt know the guy at all thankfully but from what kev and ifm have said i can trust their judgement enough that i would have dispised him aswell. Just a couple of observational comments really that i havent liked from what i know about him. I really thought the thread on 'where is mikky t'  was a bit wrong as we all knew, even myself, that he was in prison and for him to be serving a custodial sentence for any misdemeanor (sp?) and to make a joke out of it was bang out of order.
And also i would like to welcome IFM back and have to agree with what the diceman said. IFM is outspoken but is not a liar and im sure there is truth behind his accusations. Enough so to come back on and post them.

And penultimately we all know this will not affect us as a blonde community and in fact will surely only go on to make us even stronger, the only risk i see now is maybe we will become less accepting of new members, MAYBE but i doubt it as this was carried out by an already "accepted" member!!!!

And lastly, lets not let this ruin the sense of community we have now and i for one,without it sounding weird, love seeing the pictures of the blondes lil ones. A example being i believe either redimps or zelda's little girls in their karate outfits getting awards as myself do karate and thnk its great to see little ones coming up through the ranks and lets not forget baby monkey and his rather advanced literacy and IT skills. I for one think thats what makes this forum so great and dont let one FUCKING SICKO (please leave in mods) ruin it for all the genuine people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYMRU AM BYTH!    Join my fan club on facebook thumbs up 
Voted Best Arse of Blonde bash 6!
sofa----king
sofa----king

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2007, 03:19:03 PM »

i only wanted to keep my posts to a minimum this last few days but i feel i have to post here.,.,.,.,

i think its wrong to sling mud at poppet as she may not have known and as said before blonde dosent need a scapegoat.,.,.i dont even want to say his name but he is in prison now where he should be people like this are well,
 i cant even put into words,.,.he will get what he deserves dont worry about that.,.,i think you should keep the kid thread on file as there is a good chance that the police would like to look at it.,.,(dont tell them about my stolen stuff.,.,please.,.) seriously though it is very sad that somebody you feel you know have tricked and conned their way into yourlife.,.,people are easily lead let me tell you.,.,he is where he should be now and thats that.,.,

one two buckle my shoe,three four,i wish i had velcro
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »

I've read this thread with horror, but it's been a bit like a car crash when you can't stop yourself looking.

I haven't posted because I don't know the people involved, so I didn't want to speak out of turn.

But I have to say that the post by ifm is upsetting, even to an outsider like myself.  The whole comment is ignorant '' All I All i can say is the best way to deal with these sicko's is to put them in general population don't protect them.'' is hardly going to help a group of people who have been hurt by an outsider.

He obviously didn't like the guy. No problem.  But to slanderously ( libelously ? ) attack a much cared for member of the forum is so far beyond the pale that I can't find the words to describe it.

Freedom of speech should only go so far.  I think ifm has crossed any bounds of decency.

My personal opinion is that the offender is obviously a sick pervert.  Even in the stories taken from the media there is obviously a lot that has been omitted.  He has hurt many members of this forum.  This forum is full of decent people who have accepted , and helped, me and many others into a fun environment.

He should not, and must not , be allowed to pass any blame onto innocently duped people.  And while he has been tried & convicted, no other member of this forum should be.

Sorry for intruding.

A great Post.

But......

All I All i can say is the best way to deal with these sicko's is to put them in general population don't protect them

And The Camel said if someone harmed young Jake, he'd kill them.

It iis SO emotive, & at times like this, one can understand their anger, & why they vent it thus.

I am wholly againt lynch mobs, this was my first stance to the Mods at 0430 this morning, but one CAN understand why these guys are so angry. I happen to disagree, too, with ifm's suggestion "put them in the general population", but I wholly understand why he said it. We've all seen that red mist on occasions.

We need to see this from all angles.

bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2007, 03:28:36 PM »

I really have to say that you're being unfair to IFM here

You say with regards to the above comment that "it's hardly going to help a group of people who have been hurt by an outsider" but IFM has selflessly and entirely of his own volition been helping this group of people on this forum from almost it's inception and what you seem to omit is that he himself is one of these people that has been hurt and disgusted by this.

For the record i agree entirely with IFM about putting people that hurt children in general population and not protecting them on the muppet wing, you hurt a child you deserve everything you get.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 03:40:09 PM by bolt pp » Logged
babymonkeyboy

I love my wheels :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2007, 03:30:42 PM »

and lets not forget baby monkey and his rather advanced literacy and IT skills.

I do cheat slightly!! I have one of those state of the art laptops that can translate peoples voices into computer text, one download of babymonkey language translator later and voila Grin
dealerFROMhell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2007, 03:32:10 PM »

To be honest, there's fuck all you can say in situations like these.

You just have to realise that the world can be a truly messed-up place sometimes. Then you have to get on with life.

End of story...

"Any raise?............ HELLO?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: