blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:08:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272651 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  This weekend DTD May £500 Deepstack £200,000 Gtd
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This weekend DTD May £500 Deepstack £200,000 Gtd  (Read 14712 times)
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2012, 02:37:13 PM »

Why aren't there any online sats on Thurs and Friday night for the players who can't get to the club for the live satellites?

The main reason for us only running online MEGA SATS up until Wednesday is so that we can guarantee so many seats live at the club at the end of the week. We can't compete online against the club for the same tournament as we will be setting ourselves up for overlays in both.

We run online satellite throughout the month however the club satellites only run during the week leading up to the event therefore we continue these until the event.

I understand that but many of us can't get to the club and would prefer to satellite in online.  No-one's asking for a MEGA SAT but why not put online sats on with lower GTD seats?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »

Why aren't there any online sats on Thurs and Friday night for the players who can't get to the club for the live satellites?

The main reason for us only running online MEGA SATS up until Wednesday is so that we can guarantee so many seats live at the club at the end of the week. We can't compete online against the club for the same tournament as we will be setting ourselves up for overlays in both.

We run online satellite throughout the month however the club satellites only run during the week leading up to the event therefore we continue these until the event.

I understand that but many of us can't get to the club and would prefer to satellite in online.  No-one's asking for a MEGA SAT but why not put online sats on with lower GTD seats?

to be fair to Dtd they start running sats from the first monday after the deepstack so you have a full month to get in. I also live a fair bit away from Dtd and will be mega happy when Rob relocates the club upto Scunthorpe Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2012, 06:17:49 PM »

There has to be a way to provide online satellites like the megas all the way up to the start date. I used to come up more often butpetrol costs are making it so tough...

in favour of more mega's!!!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 09:55:51 PM by jgcblack » Logged

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2012, 08:58:35 PM »

Hi Guys

The numbers are low in tonight's online and live MEGA SATS!!!!

We only have 46 online...we need 62 - 10 seats guaranteed!

We only have 23 at the club and need 55 - 5 seats guaranteed!!

Fantastic value if you can get down or play online...there's £200,000 guaranteed this bank holiday weekend!!

Cheers Nicola

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2012, 09:08:01 AM »

In for Saturday

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2012, 09:17:34 AM »

Live satellites

Tonight is the last of the £50 5 seat guaranteed sats at 7.45pm

Tomorrow night 15 seats guaranteed £100 at 7.45pm

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2012, 09:25:06 AM »

Any online sats tonight?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2012, 09:26:28 AM »

Any online sats tonight?

The Online Mega Sats run until Wendesday (last night) only, see the conversation above

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 03, 2012, 09:34:21 AM »

to be fair to Dtd they start running sats from the first monday after the deepstack so you have a full month to get in. I also live a fair bit away from Dtd and will be mega happy when Rob relocates the club upto Scunthorpe Smiley

I think the online SATS only started from last Monday after the GP so in effect they were running only a week this month. Atleast they should have kept the mega sats on both Thursday and friday imo. Having said that, I have been playing mostly all the SATS but cant seems to bink one :-(
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 03, 2012, 09:37:24 AM »

I think the online SATS only started from last Monday after the GP so in effect they were running only a week this month. Atleast they should have kept the mega sats on both Thursday and friday imo. Having said that, I have been playing mostly all the SATS but cant seems to bink one :-(

WTF? You play every single one  Cheesy
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2012, 09:38:16 AM »

Fml if you can't win one what's the world coming to.
 Rick117 ain't got one yet either. He has won every monte Carlo and deepstack seat since Jan 2010 (except one which he was not allowed to play).

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2012, 09:41:08 AM »

George laughed at me when I mentioned Dtd regs the other day. They do exist and play the £4/£20 feeders most days. Great bunch of guys but I have noticed it has started to get a bit bitchy now the price of poker has gone upto £500 Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2012, 09:44:12 AM »

George laughed at me when I mentioned Dtd regs the other day. They do exist and play the £4/£20 feeders most days. Great bunch of guys but I have noticed it has started to get a bit bitchy now the price of poker has gone upto £500 Smiley

Well, as you know Jason , I am one of the rare breeds to play the feeders almost everyone tbh... Indeed, FML, cant win jack shit for the past month
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2012, 09:52:03 AM »

Well, as you know Jason , I am one of the rare breeds to play the feeders almost everyone tbh... Indeed, FML, cant win jack shit for the past month
And it's not like you can just nip along to the club either.  Will you buy in anyway?
I missed out two month ago and helped tighty with the blog. Not good to be not playing. Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Vinodh

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2012, 10:03:30 AM »

somehow I dont fancy buying in direct !I was hoping they have the SATS on Thursday and frida. But since its not the case this time, have to just content with the updates and live stream :-(
Will sart warming up for the WSOP SATS for next week:-)

And it's not like you can just nip along to the club either.  Will you buy in anyway?
I missed out two month ago and helped tighty with the blog. Not good to be not playing. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: