blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 02:01:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272668 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16722 Members
Latest Member: TheDoubleTop
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8661 8662 8663 8664 [8665] 8666 8667 8668 8669 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13476003 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129960 on: August 22, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »

Anyone had any dealings with unibet?

Yes very brief like most firms.

Trustworthy and pay out without asking for a birth certificate?

Didn't find the pay desk before being booted.  I doubt it will be simple to deal with them document wise in 2017.  Just a guess though.

Unibet are a big firm, really trying to grow their poker room. Never been able to get a decent bet on with them though...

Bought Stan james and 32 red as well recently so you will probably get those accounts linked together if you been closed there before i would imagine.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129961 on: August 22, 2017, 12:29:50 PM »

Didn't find the pay desk before being booted.  I doubt it will be simple to deal with them document wise in 2017.  Just a guess though.

Unibet are a big firm, really trying to grow their poker room. Never been able to get a decent bet on with them though...

Bought Stan james and 32 red as well recently so you will probably get those accounts linked together if you been closed there before i would imagine.

Cheers.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129962 on: August 22, 2017, 12:31:10 PM »

Cheers.

I suspect sending them your Birth Tablet will be rather costly by post Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #129963 on: August 22, 2017, 02:56:09 PM »

Tightys NFL sub markets write up on BE now.

Let me know if Fred wants anything with the shop bookies.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #129964 on: August 22, 2017, 03:30:38 PM »

"This is like hanging -3 on the Super Bowl and seeing the line move to -8."

Why Mayweather-McGregor is alarming Vegas oddsmakers

Great piece

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20407149/gambling-how-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-alarming-vegas-oddmakers

I was just thinking, is there another way to approach this? McGregor is going to be totally outclassed clearly but Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out for a decade. What will McGregor do? Constant holding and illegal hitting, throwing Mayweather? Might McGregor to be disqualified be a bet? Does that kinda save face for McGregor?
B365 have Mayweather by disqualification @ 12/1, I can't see the price on other sites.

I like this too - there must be a chance he throws a kick or some other illegal move to save face if he feels like he's being humiliated.

I don't watch boxing much, if ever these days, but what is normal here?  You see people getting warned and docked points, but there appears to be very few disqualifications.  Even when Tyson bit Holyfield's ear it took a while for him to be disqualified.

I'd say it is definitely more likely than in a "normal" fight, but we may have to move a long way from normal for 12/1 to be value.  Has anybody got any stats on the number of disqualifications in big fights?  

Some of this stuff requires a longer explanation but Doobs made an astute observation there. Plus this has more of a circus vibe than a hot cauldron big fight feel, enough not to be hunting DisQ stats.

edit- it's 10.0/11.0 on the machine
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 03:37:06 PM by McGlashan » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129965 on: August 22, 2017, 03:39:06 PM »

Mayormaynotweather @ 16/5 7-12 is what I've fallen on.

Hopefully Shannon is right... Over by 9, and by 10, we on the Henn Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129966 on: August 22, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »

What time will the fight actually start?  Imagine the hype will be bigger than ever pre fight and walk on's. 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129967 on: August 22, 2017, 03:41:03 PM »

What time will the fight actually start?  Imagine the hype will be bigger than ever pre fight and walk on's. 

Listed as 8pm/4am, but I'd say 9pm/5am is most likely.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129968 on: August 22, 2017, 04:11:03 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/efl-cup/league-cup/winner

Anyone think Huddersfield at 80/1 might be worth a spin in this?  They are shorter than 1000/1 on bf already to win the league.  Can't be too careful after Leics!  Appreciate resting players for league etc but that applies for virtually every team.  Stoke 50/1.  Palace 50/1 (under 1/3 tonight to beat Ipswich would suggest they are taking it seriously) other EPL teams with 'easy' home games in the first round this midweek.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/winner

125/1 to win the FA cup as well with 365.  Manure should never be a 7/1 poke to win the FA cup either the way they have started.  That is probably worth £100 of fred's money.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:16:07 PM by arbboy » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129969 on: August 22, 2017, 04:16:53 PM »

"This is like hanging -3 on the Super Bowl and seeing the line move to -8."

Why Mayweather-McGregor is alarming Vegas oddsmakers

Great piece

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20407149/gambling-how-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-alarming-vegas-oddmakers

I was just thinking, is there another way to approach this? McGregor is going to be totally outclassed clearly but Mayweather hasn't knocked anyone out for a decade. What will McGregor do? Constant holding and illegal hitting, throwing Mayweather? Might McGregor to be disqualified be a bet? Does that kinda save face for McGregor?
B365 have Mayweather by disqualification @ 12/1, I can't see the price on other sites.

I like this too - there must be a chance he throws a kick or some other illegal move to save face if he feels like he's being humiliated.

I don't watch boxing much, if ever these days, but what is normal here?  You see people getting warned and docked points, but there appears to be very few disqualifications.  Even when Tyson bit Holyfield's ear it took a while for him to be disqualified.

I'd say it is definitely more likely than in a "normal" fight, but we may have to move a long way from normal for 12/1 to be value.  Has anybody got any stats on the number of disqualifications in big fights?  

Some of this stuff requires a longer explanation but Doobs made an astute observation there. Plus this has more of a circus vibe than a hot cauldron big fight feel, enough not to be hunting DisQ stats.

edit- it's 10.0/11.0 on the machine

I didn't see that.  It is a fairly odd market.  The vast majority of the money has been done over 11, but someone is sat there wanting 5k at 11.5.  I have put a lay up, and will see if it is taken. 

Unibet are 14/1 according to oddschecker.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129970 on: August 22, 2017, 04:27:41 PM »

Anyone think Huddersfield at 80/1 might be worth a spin in this?  They are shorter than 1000/1 on bf already to win the league.  Can't be too careful after Leics!  Appreciate resting players for league etc but that applies for virtually every team.  Stoke 50/1.  Palace 50/1 (under 1/3 tonight to beat Ipswich would suggest they are taking it seriously) other EPL teams with 'easy' home games in the first round this midweek.

125/1 to win the FA cup as well with 365.  Manure should never be a 7/1 poke to win the FA cup either the way they have started.  That is probably worth £100 of fred's money.

I don't want to aftertime too much, but I thought Huddersfield were a bit underated pre-season, and they started both matches in the premier league at too big a price.  Unfortunately I could only get peanuts on the handicap.  They had a decent charge at auto promotion last year and gave away a few points at the end when they couldn't do it, so I think they should have been value for a few more points.  They seem to have a very good manager and seem to have bought shrewdly.  I think I was a lone voice here pre season, saying they were probably too short for relegation. 

I am a Bradford City fan and those words above aren't easy to say.

I also get that they won a lot of matches narrowly last year, so maybe they were quite lucky, and I have it wrong.

No idea whether this all makes them too big for the EFL cup, but would rather have them than Palace at 50/1. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129971 on: August 22, 2017, 04:32:39 PM »

I don't want to aftertime too much, but I thought Huddersfield were a bit underated pre-season, and they started both matches in the premier league at too big a price.  Unfortunately I could only get peanuts on the handicap.  They had a decent charge at auto promotion last year and gave away a few points at the end when they couldn't do it, so I think they should have been value for a few more points.  They seem to have a very good manager and seem to have bought shrewdly.  I think I was a lone voice here pre season, saying they were probably too short for relegation. 

I also get that they won a lot of matches narrowly last year, so maybe they were quite lucky, and I have it wrong.

No idea whether this all makes them too big for the EFL cup, but would rather have them than Palace at 50/1. 

I will reverse aftertime! and say i liked them at the price to go down pre season but the fact they are already under 1000/1 on bf for the league suggests they may be a bit better than people thought.  That just made me look at them for the cups given they have a reasonably easy first round match.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129972 on: August 22, 2017, 04:48:51 PM »

I will reverse aftertime! and say i liked them at the price to go down pre season but the fact they are already under 1000/1 on bf for the league suggests they may be a bit better than people thought.  That just made me look at them for the cups given they have a reasonably easy first round match.

I don't think the 11/10 was bad for relegation, but they were 5.2 vs Palace, who aren't the most solid of sides. 

I just took the 80/1.  Newcastle are generally 40/1 and Brighton 66/1, and I don't see much between the 3, and the 40/1 the final must be value even if the 80/1 isn't?   I can't get a huge bet on.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129973 on: August 22, 2017, 05:28:48 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/newton-abbot/17:30/winner

Some e/w race here for the front two in the market ew.  Even at 4/6 getting 1/6 about a 1/14 poke to place.  Oh for it to be 2006 and have a 2006 hills online account in the glory arbing days when their software was so bad and so slow.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #129974 on: August 23, 2017, 04:42:28 AM »

there is a good one in the championship at the moment

Brentford have most shots on target in the division and highest xG (haven't checked since saturday) and are bottom of the table.

Might be a bet in this. Brentford top 6 is 9.0 with the BV (were that price at start of season to be promoted) 5.6 on Exchange and mainly 6.0 to 7.0 elsewhere.

Thoughts?
Pages: 1 ... 8661 8662 8663 8664 [8665] 8666 8667 8668 8669 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: