blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:29:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 [2630] 2631 2632 2633 2634 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13508777 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39435 on: April 28, 2013, 07:18:19 PM »

Our QPR to be Relegated bet got home today, as expected.

I just realised it was with.......Stan James.

I have no idea how I go about getting that sorted, or even if they voided it, & sent it to me with the Account Balance when they closed the account.

I would guess they just closed off all my outstanding bets?

Guess I'll have to ring them.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #39436 on: April 28, 2013, 08:08:48 PM »

I have no idea how I go about getting that sorted, or even if they voided it, & sent it to me with the Account Balance when they closed the account.

Thin brag, when VC closed me down they just automatically sent winning to account via registered card. It's was Dubais over 8.5 goals Giroud actually.  Worth a call tho, def not voided
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #39437 on: April 28, 2013, 08:16:01 PM »

I bet you can't guess who shot a bogey-free 4-under-par 67 today.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39438 on: April 28, 2013, 08:32:11 PM »

I bet you can't guess who shot a bogey-free 4-under-par 67 today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39439 on: April 28, 2013, 08:35:05 PM »

Thin brag, when VC closed me down they just automatically sent winning to account via registered card. It's was Dubais over 8.5 goals Giroud actually.  Worth a call tho, def not voided

Fingers crossed. Fred will be credited with the win either way, as it was not closed by Fred's activities, it was off-thread stuff.

I really liked their site actually, despite so many here dissing them.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #39440 on: April 28, 2013, 08:58:51 PM »

Ricky Walden ew for the World Championship @ 16/1

Jus' sayin'

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39441 on: April 28, 2013, 09:05:54 PM »

In t'other chess tournament, Radjabov won today against Ponomariov, who was in second place.

About blinking time. Actually, no. It would have been about blinking time a couple of rounds ago!

Horse has bolted, I suspect, but he'll hopefully get a bit of confidence back from that win.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39442 on: April 28, 2013, 09:09:01 PM »

In t'other chess tournament, Radjabov won today against Ponomariov, who was in second place.

About blinking time. Actually, no. It would have been about blinking time a couple of rounds ago!

Horse has bolted, I suspect, but he'll hopefully get a bit of confidence back from that win.

Are we top of the crosstable yet?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39443 on: April 28, 2013, 09:09:59 PM »

We're not bottom.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39444 on: April 28, 2013, 09:40:33 PM »

Jus' sayin'

Just to give the detail behind this

O'Sullivan 9-7 up on Carter.

Winners plays Bingham or Davis

--
Murphy v Trump QF

Winners of these two quarters play.

In the other half

Walden leads Milkins 9-4 when I last looked

Winner plays  m White who has had a soft route through Williams a weak seed and Dechawat a real outsider, albeit a player who played well above himself to beat Maguire

---

Ding level with King

Winner plays Hawkins

The players in that bottom half will never get a better chance to get to the final

I had assumed it must be Ding at 13-2 ish (now 9-2, so we have missed that boat proposed sailing in yesterday), but Walden is the second highest ranked player, and showing form miles above anything shown all year

If we assume he gets to a semi, v Ding, we are basically getting 5-1+ him beating Ding (16-1 Boyle sports ew 1-2 1/3)

With the added bonus it might not be Ding

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/world-snooker-championship/winner

So lots of options open at that point

I would take Boylesports for the Walden bet asap.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39445 on: April 28, 2013, 09:51:59 PM »

Jus' sayin'

Just to give the detail behind this

O'Sullivan 9-7 up on Carter.

Winners plays Bingham or Davis

--
Murphy v Trump QF

Winners of these two quarters play.

In the other half

Walden leads Milkins 9-4 when I last looked

Winner plays  m White who has had a soft route through Williams a weak seed and Dechawat a real outsider, albeit a player who played well above himself to beat Maguire

---

Ding level with King

Winner plays Hawkins

The players in that bottom half will never get a better chance to get to the final

I had assumed it must be Ding at 13-2 ish (now 9-2, so we have missed that boat proposed sailing in yesterday), but Walden is the second highest ranked player, and showing form miles above anything shown all year

If we assume he gets to a semi, v Ding, we are basically getting 5-1+ him beating Ding (16-1 Boyle sports ew 1-2 1/3)

With the added bonus it might not be Ding

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/world-snooker-championship/winner

So lots of options open at that point

I would take Boylesports for the Walden bet asap.

Well done Tighty, & of course, Camel.

This must be time sensitive, so I have got on sharpish.

Bet is owned by Mr Camel.

We have £30 EW (one third odds, 1,2) with BoyleSports, Ricky Walden, World Snooker Championships.

ON

Bet ref: 86/84

Walden, Ricky @ 16/1 EW 1/3 1,2
 World Championships 2013
 Outright Live
Total stake

£60.00

Full stake

£60.00

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39446 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:05 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39447 on: April 28, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

He is the Walsall of Chess.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #39448 on: April 28, 2013, 10:28:11 PM »

Only on this one occasion. He was until a month ago the fourth best chess player in the world.

The more astute among you will have noticed that the top two still have to play each other, which means Radjabov cannot win the tournament.

One to strike off in tomorrow's figures.

He might climb a little, as Morozevich is having a rotten time, blundering horribly today with an elementary mistake.

£5 on an 11/1 shot, tho. These things will happen.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #39449 on: April 28, 2013, 10:28:48 PM »

I accept we maybe well ahead on Football, but Walsall, surely not, win, lose, full squad, weak squad, playing men, playing boys, their name should never be allowed to darken these hallowed tipping pages again!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 [2630] 2631 2632 2633 2634 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: