blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Osama
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Osama  (Read 7076 times)
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2011, 12:33:11 AM »

Pretty sure he's not dead.

Source please Smiley
Buried at sea so no one could make a shrine out of the burial site is what i heard.

Reliable MI6 source?

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:35:38 AM by Alverton » Logged
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2011, 11:58:39 AM »

He is obv dead, if he was not he would come on a video showing himself holding a news paper saying "Bin Laden Dead"

I've not really followed the story but for those wondering the US troops are clearly the best for this role, are people suggesting Pakistan didn't give the go ahead for this operation? I find that startling. As for having 'other nations' helping out as someone suggested, this was a small operation it would have made it a lot harder.

Sledge do you really think they were hiding him there or do you think they actually had fck all clue he was there? Please tell me you were leveling.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2011, 02:13:47 PM »

An anagram of 'Osama Bin Laden' is 'Lob da man in sea'.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2011, 02:54:56 PM »

An anagram of 'Osama Bin Laden' is 'Lob da man in sea'.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »

He is obv dead, if he was not he would come on a video showing himself holding a news paper saying "Bin Laden Dead"

I've not really followed the story but for those wondering the US troops are clearly the best for this role, are people suggesting Pakistan didn't give the go ahead for this operation? I find that startling. As for having 'other nations' helping out as someone suggested, this was a small operation it would have made it a lot harder.

Sledge do you really think they were hiding him there or do you think they actually had fck all clue he was there? Please tell me you were leveling.
not the best for the role but don't think the world would be in one piece today if the best got involved

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2011, 04:01:29 PM »

Its all gonna come out season 9 of 24.

Chloe ran com and you'll see Jack kick him into the sea.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »

I'm pretty certain he is dead but I also find it pretty hard to believe that it went down the way it did.  There are just too many inconsistencies.  Is it really possible for a foreign nation to carry out an operation like this 700 yards away from a base where the cream of a nations officers are trained without them having any idea about it?  near to the Kashmir border one of the most disputed areas in the world.  Could they really not get the dna independently verified and release verified pictures?  The idea that a burial at sea was in line with Islamic traditions has been shot down in flames pretty quickly.  Just all seems so convenient right down to the "Bin Laden" compound being right next door to some Pakistani guy with Twitter that was on his pc late that night and conveniently tweets in English and inadvertently tweets the whole thing.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2011, 06:16:45 PM »

BTW, I killed Colonel Gaddafi last night. I didn't take any pictures and threw his body into the sea. Just take my word for it; he's definitely dead.
my old man claimed that this was close to happening in the late 60's i assume. him and some mates had to make do with blowing up some oil field/terminal instead

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GrannyDee

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2011, 12:40:52 PM »

No photos of Bin Laden's dead body, Obama says "for national security reasons" not like the Americans to miss a photo opportunity.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 12:52:25 PM »

Could the CIA bloke who thinks that Bin Laden was living in a luxury villa worth $1,000,000 please drop me a line... I would like to sell him my house

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »

Even though we both speak the same language, it's amazing how there are some subtle differences between American-English and proper English:

They say "sidewalk" we say "pavement"

They say "pants" we say "trousers"

They say "buried at sea" we say "naked and chained to a metal bed frame with a car battery connected to his bollocks whilst being beaten for answers".

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2011, 02:31:57 PM »

Even though we both speak the same language, it's amazing how there are some subtle differences between American-English and proper English:

They say "sidewalk" we say "pavement"

They say "pants" we say "trousers"

They say "buried at sea" we say "naked and chained to a metal bed frame with a car battery connected to his bollocks whilst being beaten for answers".

You honestly think an armed American could withold from spraying an obscene amount of rounds if they ever came face to face with OBL? Probably can't release the pics because they made such a mess of him.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2011, 12:02:22 AM »

http://cryptome.org/eyeball/reuters-dead/reuters-dead.htm

EDIT: This links to a site which links to photos of the aftermath of the raid, which does feature close-ups of dead bodies (though not Bin Laden). Obv don't click on it if you don't want to see stuff like that - AndrewT
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:20:18 AM by AndrewT » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2011, 12:11:23 AM »

dont wanna see the pics.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2011, 12:24:02 AM »

navy seals sure fuck about

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print