blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 10:57:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD: Cash game weekend 3rd-5th October
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 ... 95 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD: Cash game weekend 3rd-5th October  (Read 212919 times)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #615 on: October 29, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »

I'm holding out hope for a mega sat on Weds/Thurs.

£15 reebs, 10 seats will do me.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 29, 2012, 10:40:08 AM »

I'm holding out hope for a mega sat on Weds/Thurs.

£15 reebs, 10 seats will do me.
any mega sat live or online will do me. Only one kidney left for sale. Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smokynuts

View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 29, 2012, 01:38:12 PM »

well this blows my mon night chill out of window no mega sats for £500  Huh?
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 29, 2012, 03:36:27 PM »

Hi

We have had a chat about doing the £500 Mega sats this week and we feel with this weeks CPP €100 RB Online and £100 RB live sats,  there is only so much money to go around. There is still 2 seats GTE every night Online for the £500 AND £150 - and if they get more players, that generates more seats. I think the CPP Online sats overlayed £15k+ last week in total and we are repeating the same sats this week, so we really need to focus on these. Obviously this doesnt cheer up players who are not interested in the CPP.

Incidentally, a 10 seat, £15 re-buy, would need 125 runners - so u think we would have cat in hells chance of getting this number? Could be in the £500  satelitte for the future if you think it wuld work?

Cheers Aces

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:47:09 PM by DTD-ACES » Logged

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 29, 2012, 05:06:05 PM »

Incidentally, a 10 seat, £15 re-buy, would need 125 runners - so u think we would have cat in hells chance of getting this number? Could be in the £500  satelitte for the future if you think it wuld work?

Sighs at no mega sat, know a few of us part timers were counting on them. Guess it's understandable with the amount going on atm.

fwiw online i think £15 reebs would be more than doable with a little promotion. Nittiest of nits would chuck £45 at it and think you would also get the people who are rolled to play the £50 1r1a sats chucking upto £100+ at it. 125 runners I would even say you might generate a couple of extra seats. Guess we don't know unless we try.

Sweetman

View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 29, 2012, 06:37:57 PM »

Hi

We have had a chat about doing the £500 Mega sats this week and we feel with this weeks CPP €100 RB Online and £100 RB live sats,  there is only so much money to go around. There is still 2 seats GTE every night Online for the £500 AND £150 - and if they get more players, that generates more seats. I think the CPP Online sats overlayed £15k+ last week in total and we are repeating the same sats this week, so we really need to focus on these. Obviously this doesnt cheer up players who are not interested in the CPP.

Cheers Aces

Fair enough, can understand the decision, especially with all the CPP stuff running at the mo.

Is the add-on in the 50euro satellite still a "triple add-on"?

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 29, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »

Sighs at no mega sat, know a few of us part timers were counting on them. Guess it's understandable with the amount going on atm.

fwiw online i think £15 reebs would be more than doable with a little promotion. Nittiest of nits would chuck £45 at it and think you would also get the people who are rolled to play the £50 1r1a sats chucking upto £100+ at it. 125 runners I would even say you might generate a couple of extra seats. Guess we don't know unless we try.

People say they'll play but unfortunately they lie.

Cat in hells as far as I'm concerned.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 29, 2012, 06:59:15 PM »

People say they'll play but unfortunately they lie.

Cat in hells as far as I'm concerned.

So true

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 29, 2012, 10:58:26 PM »

Hi

Cheers Aces

Maybe only so much money to go around but I not sure NOT holding mega sats for £500 will mean that many more people will play CPP sats instead.  Not many people play just because they like playing sats.  I for 1 wud play the £500 mega sats because I would like to play the £500 comp and will not play CPP sats cos I cant go. I would imagine not many people who lead a "normal life" can jus up sticks and go st kitts as nice as it would be. Good luck making the numbers in both comps hope DTD dont suffer too much.
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 29, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »

Newey

Our data shows a significant crossover between £500 Deep stack satellite players and CPP satellite players. In total we have around €100,000 of CPP sats this week (14 packages up for grabs), that's a lot to money take out of the DTD community/DTD Overlays on satellites in the next 7 days, not doing Deepstack mega sats this week may cause an overlay in the £500 and £150 live events at the weekend but that's the risk we are taking, it's a juggling act at the moment, overall players have got huge added value at DTD in 2012, the CPP has been a massive distraction for us all this year but it was something Rob wanted to take on after 5 years of opening.  We will be back to "normal domestic DTD business" shortly with some huge Club events when we get back off our holidays, details to be announced shortly:)

Aces
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:18:11 PM by DTD-ACES » Logged

NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 29, 2012, 11:21:15 PM »

Newey

Our data shows a significant crossover between £500 Deep stack satellite players and CPP satellite players. In total we have around €100,000 of CPP sats this week (14 packages up for grabs), that's a lot to money take out of the DTD community/DTD Overlays on satellites in the next 7 days, not doing Deepstack mega sats this week may cause an overlay in the £500 and £150 live events at the weekend but that's the risk we are taking, it's a juggling act at the moment, overall players have got huge added value at DTD in 2012, the CPP has been a massive distraction for us all this year but it was something Rob wanted to take on after 5 years of opening, but we will be back to "normal domestic business" with some huge Club events when we get back off our holidays, details to be announced shortly:)

Aces

You obv know wot ur doing, I jus dissapointed from a selfish point of view and sure there are others like me. Gud luck hope it all works out and everyones hard work and efforts are rewarded.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 01, 2012, 11:26:51 AM »

Tonight at DTD

£10 Beginner Start Time 8 PM
10,000 15 min
£10+£4

XXL £25 Start Time 8 PM
10,000 20 min
£25+£6
£2,000 gtd

£50 1R 1A Start Time 8 PM
10,000 30/20 min
£50+£8
£5,000 gtd

77 runners for the £25 and 49 for the £50 last night

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 01, 2012, 02:28:38 PM »

Don't forget tonight at DTD is Omaha Cash Game Night

Action starts at 8pm, tutorials available http://bit.ly/TT9xZ2

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 01, 2012, 07:56:05 PM »

Tighty, Good luck with the triple updates this weekend. Still got ambitions of being there, not so much for the poker but to watch you running round the room like a headless chicken and sweating like a dyslexic on countdown Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
DTD-ACES

View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 02, 2012, 03:25:27 AM »

Hi Guys

Tonight the first of the last live club satellites for the Caribbean...

CPP Super Satellite Fri 2nd / Sat 3rd November at 8:30pm £100 + £12 Rebuy, 3 x £4,500 CPP Packages Guaranteed each night!!!

Includes: Hotel Room (worth £1,550),
Flight (worth £900), $3000 expenses

Don't miss out, if the online satellites were anything to go by these could be phenomenal value Smiley

See you tonight or tomorrow...when i will be hosting these satellites.

Cheers

ACES

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 ... 95 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: