blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 09:03:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272671 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  APAT Wales - Lee Mulligan
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: APAT Wales - Lee Mulligan  (Read 2377 times)
ThinkerJE

To be the man, you've got to beat the man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 11:58:14 PM »

Well Done, Top Performance, good luck in EPT.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 01:56:27 AM »

Wow, what a wonderful Report, thank you Lee!

You failed to mention the name of the book your wife gave you - Mike Caros Book of Tells, if I'm not mistaken. It clearly worked, & I hope you are gonna takes us through those two hugely brave calls you made, for your entire stack each time, with 5-5 & J-T, the latter with 3 left in the tourney.

As to the "special atmosphere" at the Event which you & many others have alluded to, this pleases us more than anything else - it's precisely what we set out to achieve. Unless you experience that atmo, you could never understand it, though those who have attended blonde Bashes would know the feeling.

So glad you took the trouble to thank the staff at Grosvenor Cardiff, too, especially Irene & Sean. These guys get it in the neck way to often, & they deserve thanks when they get it right.

APAT has not been an easy ride for Des, Tighty, & myself, plus the backroom boys, but the amount of people who have said how good the event was make it thoroughly worthwhile.

Thank you, well done, & now it's Dortmund for you, where the blonde Live Update will ensure everyone back home can follow your progress. I'm quite certain many will be rooting for you, because you play the game in exactly the right spirit, as do all the APAT-ers.

Major Mulligan, a worthy APAT Champion, following in the footsteps of Daniel & Max.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
M3boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 02:05:13 AM »

Well said TK , A truely deserved win!

If only he had not of been on my table, with 3 tables left, I am convinced I would of progressed alot further - Reason? Because there were 3 people on that table that I KNEW I could move in on and they would fold all but top top hands, trouble was, Lee also knew who they were and was getting into them first Sad

Thanks for the mentions Lee, you really are a desreved winner.

GL at EPT!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: