blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:58:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272661 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  NEXT year's Advent Calendar.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEXT year's Advent Calendar.  (Read 43216 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2012, 07:51:09 AM »

I've met mantis & keys. A fight would be pretty awesome. Would need Karl Mahrenholz to ref it tho.
ffs so mantis is tall. Does he not work in a gym too or is that someone else? I have to say other than a couple of incidents I have been involved in I don't think I have ever seen it kick off at Dtd.... Oh beside a couple of times with Ronaldo were I jumped up to hold his iPad and the time were Frankie got the hump with some guy and wanted Sinclair to smack him and throw him out. Smiley

Yeah Herb 6ft3" and got a black belt in TKD some years back. But they teach you to only use the aggro skils in defence so feel reluctant to attack first out of respect. What I want to know is if I was in DTD and skolsuper tried to attack me out of frustration at constantly getting bashed up on the forum would you let it happen? Please tell me you wouldn't let it happen!!

You were the one who flipped your shit and threatened violence over words on a forum.

You flipped your shit before I flipped my shit. In fact I only flipped my shit in response to you flipping your shit.

Anybody who wants to see skolsuper flipping his shit can read about it in the most commercially successful PHA thread on Blonde - http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=49024.0.

However, I think people should read this post from a few years ago to understand why I flipped my shit - http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=25486.msg651333#msg651333

In my mind skolsuper is The Colonel, in fact there are a lot of Colonels on PHA. It's very easy to be condescending and make others feel uncomfortable when you have ability.....and it is very immature as well. I see novice players made to feel uncomfortable all the time on that board. So my job on there was to try and make experienced players feel uncomfortable instead. You will notice I have never slated novice players on that board and generally try to advise or encourage them, I only tangle with the big boys. I vaguely remember being on aaron's side in the AJ thread even though I confess I didn't actually read his posts. I just thought why do people need to prove something to this one individual?

So James, I wondered what area in life you aren't that skilled in. After taking a look at your photo I thought well it don't look like skolsuper hits the gym on a regular basis. Hmmm fighting is probably not a great skill set for him. Now I'm not violent at all but do have some fighting skills, hence because I am better than you in this area I figured I would try and turn the tables and make you feel uncomfortable. And I think I did a good job about it too considering you are still stewing this over many years down the track. If you landed on PHA and passed on your skills to amateur players in a holistic coaching manner I would have boundless respect for you. As it is I think you are typical Colonel material.

So there is my motivation and explanation as to why I flipped my shit. Would you care to explain why you flipped your shit? And why you keep appearing in my thread bringing this up? I would suggest if that is all you have on me after many years as a member of Blonde I can't really be the ridiculous human being you suggest.

There is one person on that board who offers his advice with enthusiasm and patience and it is a joy to behold

Todays award in the category PHA coach of the Year goes to SuuPRlim

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2012, 08:05:37 AM »

Can I just say ..it's the season of goodwill shake hands guys

Life really is too short .....

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2012, 09:29:40 AM »

I like the fact "next years calendar" is rapidly catching " this years advent calendar" in the post count.

Good award for lildave btw.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2012, 10:41:33 AM »

Pretty annoyed that I'm unable to think of a suitable way to crowbar "flip your shit" into one of my posts...

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2012, 10:52:49 AM »

Pretty annoyed that I'm unable to think of a suitable way to crowbar "flip your shit" into one of my posts...

Please can you ensure that you credit the right poster for the term 'flip your shit'. A new reader may think it's a MANTIC when it's clearly an Skolsuperism.

Ah! The element of surprise
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2012, 10:55:03 AM »

Please can you ensure that you credit the right poster for the term 'flip your shit'. A new reader may think it's a MANTIC when it's clearly an Skolsuperism.

No need to get bogged down in some mantics.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2012, 10:57:24 AM »

I'm often tempted to be a colonel in the 'Man Skills' thread...

What? Why are you even attempting to put up a shelf? You've got Philips screws FFS!  Any idiot knows you need rawl bolts.

Do you even know the difference between Whitworth and AF sizes, or HSS bits v augers? No. So what makes you think you have the right to go putting up shelves?

If you really want to to do this, I suggest you go back to basics. Start with Plasticine and then, after a few hundred thousand builds, move on to Lego and then eventually ease into Meccano. In five or ten years, if you work hard, you might be ready to attempt a shelf.

At the end of the day, we're here to help you, and we know what we're talking about. There are people on here who have built whole sheds.

Remember though, don't get all upset if someone calls you a retard because you tried to use a tenon saw instead of a dovetail. It's for your own benefit. It's the only way you'll learn.

The older I get, the better I was.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »

I'm often tempted to be a colonel in the 'Man Skills' thread...

What? Why are you even attempting to put up a shelf? You've got Philips screws FFS!  Any idiot knows you need rawl bolts.

Do you even know the difference between Whitworth and AF sizes, or HSS bits v augers? No. So what makes you think you have the right to go putting up shelves?

If you really want to to do this, I suggest you go back to basics. Start with Plasticine and then, after a few hundred thousand builds, move on to Lego and then eventually ease into Meccano. In five or ten years, if you work hard, you might be ready to attempt a shelf.

At the end of the day, we're here to help you, and we know what we're talking about. There are people on here who have built whole sheds.

Remember though, don't get all upset if someone calls you a retard because you tried to use a tenon saw instead of a dovetail. It's for your own benefit. It's the only way you'll learn.

I feel bad now about trying to help Ed with his woodburner.

Ah! The element of surprise
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2012, 11:48:34 AM »

so who is the last door for this year.

if beaneh isnt on there truly is no justice!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2012, 11:51:10 AM »

Gotta be Jeeves.
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2012, 11:54:11 AM »

Has to be Alex right? I think blonde are very lucky to have him

Edit just had a thought

Probs Dtd for sponsorship etc

Just me
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2012, 12:08:11 PM »

lol how has no jeeves/beaneh been in yet?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »

Sir Tim Berners-Lee

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »

Thought I had an outside chance but then realised I ain't been banned at all this year and my inclusion would only confirm everyone's suspicion that I am in the clique Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2012, 12:23:29 PM »

well tbf, it abit of a joke if youre not in

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: