blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272673 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Weekend Football
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weekend Football  (Read 3692 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 12:00:48 PM »

Forest at 2.22 my only bet today.

gl all.

On Forest now. I let Matt put me off slightly but this has put me back on.

2.22 is big.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 12:10:34 PM »

I know its a tez bet from previous post but cant help myself, am in profit so gonna keep playing small ball
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Scunthorpe v Bristol C
Watford v Doncaster
Brighton v MK Dons
Leyton O v Huddersfield
Rochdale v Walsall
Swindon v Southampton
Cheltenham v Stevenage
Gillingham v Shrewsbury
Northampton v Southend
Rotherham v Burton
Am on for 45 x 50p 8folds   10 x £3 ninefolds and 1 acca at £7.50   £60 outlay   if all cop  £6700   8 shows a small loss

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 12:13:06 PM »

one last chunk on

forest/wolves

cmonnnnnnn the wolves.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 12:51:52 PM »

one last chunk on

forest/wolves

cmonnnnnnn the wolves.

As a crazy wolves fan hope your right, but i never bet on my team.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 01:34:25 PM »

Hi guys

I did not know about this side of the forum but found this thread really intresting.

Dont know to what levels you bet, but i bet quite big on the football and usually get my head inront and im happy to tell you guys my bets to see if it helps.

Looking at you predictions newcastle will hammer blackpool...im a wolves fan and we played them 2 weeks ago and for 20 mins they looked like man u...they will create chances not to mentiona very pysical team, i would say the value there would be newcastle -2 and minus -3.....i would also bet bookings in game as there will be a lot.

Sprurs i would not touch away at west brom...hope they win as hate albion but 2 weeks ago west brom out played liverpool at there ground for long periods, not to mension beat up sunderland at home.

cardiff should win but not betting them at that pice.

Let you know my bets tomorrow morning but newcastle would be a banker, just in which way you bet them...personally im betting them -2 and -3 along with blackpool bookings.

would lay bets from any punter using this terminology
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2010, 01:47:35 PM »

Hi guys

I did not know about this side of the forum but found this thread really intresting.

Dont know to what levels you bet, but i bet quite big on the football and usually get my head inront and im happy to tell you guys my bets to see if it helps.

Looking at you predictions newcastle will hammer blackpool...im a wolves fan and we played them 2 weeks ago and for 20 mins they looked like man u...they will create chances not to mentiona very pysical team, i would say the value there would be newcastle -2 and minus -3.....i would also bet bookings in game as there will be a lot.

Sprurs i would not touch away at west brom...hope they win as hate albion but 2 weeks ago west brom out played liverpool at there ground for long periods, not to mension beat up sunderland at home.

cardiff should win but not betting them at that pice.

Let you know my bets tomorrow morning but newcastle would be a banker, just in which way you bet them...personally im betting them -2 and -3 along with blackpool bookings.

would lay bets from any punter using this terminology

Just a slight addition.
WarBwastard

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2010, 01:55:45 PM »

Ok guys 1st bets of the day i think is value.

Everton v man u...The value is the corner markets...everton got 22 corners vers villa and does not matterr who they play they always seem to get plenty of corners...ofc this would help if man u take a early lead.

Im going in quite big at  15-4  ( thats at hills half time-full time everton corners rsult)  and also on boyles 5-2 everton to have more corners then man u in the match. Hills also have everton to get more then 6 corners in the game at 11-4.

I watch all the football and would consider this a good bet

Didn't you post something recently about avoiding Hills because of how they've cheated you so many times?

http://la-boca-de-la-cueva.blogspot.com/

http://mexico.worldcupblog.org/

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." -- Bertrand Russell
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »

Abs class goal by Man U there.
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2010, 02:19:22 PM »

I want to see a Greekfish vs Trigger betting match up plz.

AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2010, 02:42:30 PM »

Everton v man u...The value is the corner markets...everton got 22 corners vers villa and does not matterr who they play they always seem to get plenty of corners...ofc this would help if man u take a early lead.

Im going in quite big at  15-4  ( thats at hills half time-full time everton corners rsult)  and also on boyles 5-2 everton to have more corners then man u in the match. Hills also have everton to get more then 6 corners in the game at 11-4.

Didn't you post something recently about avoiding Hills because of how they've cheated you so many times?
Yes i hate them so trying to help you lot win some money...i asume nobody listen to this bet which ended 7-5 corbers to everton, im just gutted they never had the half time lead on corbers after being 3-0 at half time...that cost me a chunk.
Shawrie85

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 02:43:30 PM »

NH
Maxriddles

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 02:44:29 PM »

Rangers, Newcastle, Partick, and Annan for me, pays just over 4.6/1

AndyGreekfish

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »

Yes i did have a problem with hills and still do, so im trying to hurt them in the pocket by telling you my bets.

Look at my thread this morning regarding the value with teh corners inthe match, even advised where to put the bets on.

Im gutted that everton threw away a 3-0 lead before half time as was 3-3 on corners...but they won 7-5 totall.

I bet them over 6 corners whcih won 11-4

i bet them to win the corner match bet at 5-2

i bet them +2 corners (on boyles at evs) which won

and half time full time corner double which evreyone could see was sick unlucky

I still won £1500 this morning
Shawrie85

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 02:53:08 PM »

Gone for big price treble/doubled today, gl me.

Wolves
Hull City
W.B.A

85/1

You can LOL now!

Also a 'normal' five fold to get me out for the weekend

Arsenal
Chelsea
Man C
Charlton
Torquay

7/1
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 02:56:12 PM »

Yes i did have a problem with hills and still do, so im trying to hurt them in the pocket by telling you my bets.

Look at my thread this morning regarding the value with teh corners inthe match, even advised where to put the bets on.

Im gutted that everton threw away a 3-0 lead before half time as was 3-3 on corners...but they won 7-5 totall.

I bet them over 6 corners whcih won 11-4

i bet them to win the corner match bet at 5-2

i bet them +2 corners (on boyles at evs) which won

and half time full time corner double which evreyone could see was sick unlucky

I still won £1500 this morning
Keep posting Greeky once you keep showing a profit everyone will follow.
Keep up the good work

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: