blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:01:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272697 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2573293 times)
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #7920 on: May 04, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »

Direct correlation between you not being there and doing a win me thinks Wink

Last time I bought a footy shirt with Dtd on, A week later Rob sold the club for a quid because he got a mardy on with the F.A. or so I hear. And it was not because they went for Hodgson Sad

And some of the names of your opposition are great
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:15:28 AM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7921 on: May 04, 2012, 11:36:42 AM »

"wednesday gap 3 register your team" needs some work though imo

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #7922 on: May 04, 2012, 12:03:41 PM »

"wednesday gap 3 register your team" needs some work though imo

yeh, awful name choice isn't it.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7923 on: May 04, 2012, 12:25:23 PM »

Only one other from 1a from what I saw / 150, a guy called Ben Jones, but he busted so it's just me flying the flag from 1a I think.

Ben Jones plays with us in Leeds, very nice kid and a really really good player - one to watch.... (you heard it here) if you're stuck for some company you'd defo get on great with him.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7924 on: May 04, 2012, 12:32:48 PM »

Only one other from 1a from what I saw / 150, a guy called Ben Jones, but he busted so it's just me flying the flag from 1a I think.

Ben Jones plays with us in Leeds, very nice kid and a really really good player - one to watch.... (you heard it here) if you're stuck for some company you'd defo get on great with him.
he busted. wont he be doing a JohnDenver?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7925 on: May 04, 2012, 12:37:49 PM »

I can't comment on Ben's plans lol I'm not privy to his diary Wink

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #7926 on: May 04, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »

I can't comment on Ben's plans lol I'm not privy to his diary Wink
lol. seen your man has a great start against the villan in the snooks. funking still

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #7927 on: May 04, 2012, 12:50:54 PM »

lessssssssssssgo

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #7928 on: May 04, 2012, 01:19:11 PM »

Jase

Thats incred - maybe wooshed most on Alex's diary due to age of ref! - I liked it thou!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7929 on: May 04, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

Jase

Thats incred - maybe wooshed most on Alex's diary due to age of ref! - I liked it thou!

Whooshed me, too, unless it was "Take me homeeeee".

Did you ever read the precise circumstances into John Denver's death? One of the most extraordinary things ever.  Heath Robinson ftw.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #7930 on: May 04, 2012, 01:51:19 PM »

if many of the DTD Degens are coming up to newcastle for the UKIPT in September would you be interested in a match at somepoint during the week? theres a few of us up here that have a kick about, could be a giggle. let me know!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #7931 on: May 04, 2012, 02:29:45 PM »

if many of the DTD Degens are coming up to newcastle for the UKIPT in September would you be interested in a match at somepoint during the week? theres a few of us up here that have a kick about, could be a giggle. let me know!

sigh wouldve been so epic, im on holiday for that, im sure the others would be keen though.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #7932 on: May 04, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »

Jase

Did you ever read the precise circumstances into John Denver's death? One of the most extraordinary things ever.  Heath Robinson ftw.

Well I believed it to be "leaving on a Jet plane", a song which I believe he wrote but was more famous as sung by others (Jefferson Aeroplane?)

outragous76

View Profile
« Reply #7933 on: May 04, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »

Jase

I thought this was a mystery, other than he took his love of flying 1 step to far in flying a prototype and never returned - didnt think they found the wreckage?

Sulphur man

View Profile
« Reply #7934 on: May 04, 2012, 02:36:53 PM »

While I've been away, newly relegated DTD Degens have been relegated (fair enough, we lost every match at least 5-0) but have put in some excellent pre season training work with a fitness camp in Marbella where we played tennis, swam and even wrestled to get our fitness levels up. We improved our tatical awareness by gathering in local pubs to watch superior teams play. Rob Yong has provided us with a new kit for the season (actually true)

Click to see full-size image.

And the results are showing already! We kicked off the campaign with a 16-3 victory on wednesday (sadly I missed it). And here is the league table (taken a picture in case it never happens again)

oioi!!!!

I was considering leaving the team but now we're in a league more our standard and not getting battered every week, morale is back on the up and I'm hoping to get a place in the lineup next week.

#fightingforplaceintheteamnowmethinks

Was just on Skysports ticker that Real Sosobad are in for you...
A friend of mine plays for Real Sosobad i may have to turn out for them at some point. Mint kit

I've never played any game, or done anything that was so powerful at making you believe that you 'owned' it... before making you realize that you actually don't.
Pages: 1 ... 525 526 527 528 [529] 530 531 532 533 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: