blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:30:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  WSOP side events 10% for sale SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WSOP side events 10% for sale SOLD OUT  (Read 15907 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2013, 10:30:30 PM »

People like updates??? Good god when I buy a share just say we've won or lost, the thought of reading pages of badbeats and whining makes me feel physically sick. I know everyone feels they owe stakers reports and stuff but 99% of them are just copy and pasted from the standard "moan to backers manual"

Obv Trigg ain't at it here either. He just been drinking too much, nicking some birds and got lazy updating. Basically everything that's factored into a price when buying shares in Vegas

We didn't get 10% of the bird action?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2013, 10:39:53 PM »

I personally would like to apologise for putting the non constructive wow. I also thought he'd subbed a comp in for this one after seeing Facebook. No reflection on Trigg- agree he wouldn't deliberately do anything on purpose here but do think had some random done this they'd be getting a lot More grief

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013, 11:03:10 PM »

People like updates??? Good god when I buy a share just say we've won or lost, the thought of reading pages of badbeats and whining makes me feel physically sick. I know everyone feels they owe stakers reports and stuff but 99% of them are just copy and pasted from the standard "moan to backers manual"

Obv Trigg ain't at it here either. He just been drinking too much, nicking some birds and got lazy updating. Basically everything that's factored into a price when buying shares in Vegas

I would rather not post hh's, my thread from today is just streams of filth, but I wouldn't want to just assume everyone is the same as us and would just be happy for me to go "bricked everything gg thanks bye". Pretty clear that some people like the updates and hh's others don't.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2013, 11:15:05 PM »

I'd just like to add that in my dealings with Trig he has away been open and honest and could have easily done me out of quite a wedge without me knowing but never did. This is obviously a bad communication error and nothing more.

Ah! The element of surprise
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »

I'd just like to add that in my dealings with Trig he has away been open and honest and could have easily done me out of quite a wedge without me knowing but never did. This is obviously a bad communication error and nothing more.

100% agree with this btw.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 11:21:56 PM »

Not HHs, just a simple "played 1k today, no good" would suffice. At least let people know what the score is.

I do TRs but that's just a personal preference because some people like them, like to know what's happened to their money, and gives them more of a sweat and value for their investment.

But it's not a requirement, like I said, just a personal preference.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Rupert
:)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2013, 07:29:54 AM »

17th june $1000  (binions)    1.3   (1300)

Unless the 1k you had the score in was on 17th, absolutely no way you owe investors. Sympathise re:updates since I also hit a fair few branches of the lazy tree when I fell out, but yeah updating how you did in each one as you go along might be a reasonable expectation since 1 reason a lot of people invest in these things is the sweat

agree with this, agree with oversight by trigg, agree trigg isn't trying to run some scam, agree that could make a case for the other side and don't really think it's trolling when trigg is clearly responsible for the hiccup

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2013, 09:22:09 AM »

"People like updates??? Good god when I buy a share just say we've won or lost, the thought of reading pages of badbeats and whining makes me feel physically sick. I know everyone feels they owe stakers reports and stuff but 99% of them are just copy and pasted from the standard "moan to backers manual"

Updates?  In return for my investment in you Mr Dubai I am expecting a 3 page PDF docket for each day of play in my inbox T+1.  And put some graphs in as well, as full A4 blocks of text simply won't do.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2013, 09:31:52 AM »

Being serious, I don't think it is unreasonable for people being staked to update briefly on their threads, even if it is "bust $1k event"/"Did not play $1500 event" etc. 

I haven't invested in this thread, so please take this simply as a general point on staking.

I have spent about £1500 backing people this month, as I don't have time to make it to Vegas for the first time in 6 years.  I appreciate it isn't always possible to do detailed reports, but on some of my stakes I have little idea what is happening - the money might as well have gone into a black hole and I am getting no sweat value for my investment.  I would balance this by saying some people have been excellent at updating.  An example of someone who does things really well (and there are many) is Stu Rutter.  Short little updates, but each one giving a flavour of the tournament he has just played.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2013, 09:40:16 AM »

Confirmed scammer

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »

2500 today. Feeling good, will update every break
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »

2500 today. Feeling good, will update every hand

FYP

Good luck trigg.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2013, 06:41:12 PM »

2500 today. Feeling good, will update every hand

FYP

Good luck trigg.

PMSL

Good luck today sir, i meant the same as dung i only read a handful of hh. Main thing i think is putting $1500 blah blah bust sigh even something as brief would suffice Smiley

Or maybe a disclaimer in the OP saying you wont be updating every event.

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2013, 07:21:34 PM »

Keys could you  pm me the amount I owe you please
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2013, 07:24:32 PM »

Anyone want keys's 5% for today 1.25?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print