blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:53:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272653 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Speeding
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Speeding  (Read 6730 times)
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2011, 01:38:25 PM »

Calibration is annual. There have to be daily checks though.

Getting someone to take your points is risky. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2017307.ece

Sandy

or just pick your friends better imo, getting grassed up by a mate is pure filth.

Or just keep your mouth shut?

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2011, 05:42:31 PM »

LOL, I'm shocked that Jason was allowed to get to 21 points

Quite frankly, he got off lightly with a 6 month ban. He should, at the very least have to take some sort of competency test to get his license back.

You won't be surprised to find out my insurance is £3500. I always assumed that the ban was compulsory at 12 points but I understand plenty of taxi drivers are driving round on a licence with more than 12 points.

I am not saying I did not deserve a ban as I have had 3 in total twice for driving at +120 and then once obv totting up. My point was that like pulling up outside my house, ringing the wife to tell her I was there to give her a lift up the hospital as she was going into labour is a bit harsh to get 3 points for. Waiting at traffic lights talking on a bluetooth and then take the phone out to send the caller a business card and then get 3 points is a bit harsh.  I'm sat at some red lights when the cop car behind decides it's now an emergency puts his lights and sirens on so I pull forward to let him get passed and bang another 3 points. All these cases I should have gone to court and pleaded my case. When I got done in Brighton  with Ali I could not really complain because I went in the wife's merc and it had run out of everything 6 months ago and I did not know obv. Was just grateful it was me who got stopped n not her.

My point really is flushy would have 100% got off without any penalty had he the right legal team and took the case to court. I ain't sure that officers have that much discretion about people doing those sort of speeds and if they get a fixed penalty or go to court

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2011, 05:49:01 PM »

And don't even get me started on the time I got a ban for 28 days after speeding on my bike. 29th day I went to start my window cleaning minibus   which had a flat battery. Jumped in the wife's car to jump it off bang coppers who were sat opposite my house try to do me for driving without insurance. Lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 02:11:43 AM »

Why on earth did you go thru a red light whilst the feds were behind you?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Sack it off

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 04:28:31 AM »

looking into buying a road angel or a snooper?

anyone got one or know which one is best?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2011, 06:27:09 PM »

Why on earth did you go thru a red light whilst the feds were behind you?
its a long story but they were taking the piss. i used to live with a probation officer and when we fell out some copper who was trying to get in her pants and was being a dick. same guy tried to do me for 2 bald tyres by putting his depth gauge on the tyre and not in the tread. scunthorpe telegraph did a feature on mobile phone use whilst driving because the police had made a big thing about catching 100 drivers using their phones in 3 months (i got done 3 times so accounted for 3% of these). a reporter went down to a local dual carridge way and  managed to see 30 people on their phones in less than an hour.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: