blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:09:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Liverpool FC
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 ... 750 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liverpool FC  (Read 1293232 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #5100 on: February 11, 2012, 01:53:20 PM »

Game over?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: February 11, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »

I'm more than happy to get back to needle about how we're lucky to not be 2-0 down!

Sigh
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: February 11, 2012, 01:56:55 PM »

If you aren't a scouser and don't live in Liverpool, come back to me when you have lived and worked there and understand how what happens on a Saturday affects the city and it's people!

Thankfully Liverpool disagree with you that my not being from the city doesn't qualify me to help the club. Thanks for your opinion though.

Yes that's right I said anything about you helping the club ........  Oh wait

But your comments in this thread make it abundantly clear that you don't understand what the club and football mean to the city and the affect it has on their people

And 15 years before you ask

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: February 11, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »

If you aren't a scouser and don't live in Liverpool, come back to me when you have lived and worked there and understand how what happens on a Saturday affects the city and it's people!

Thankfully Liverpool disagree with you that my not being from the city doesn't qualify me to help the club. Thanks for your opinion though.

But your comments in this thread make it abundantly clear that you don't understand what the club and football mean to the city and the affect it has on their people

I understand better than you think but you're welcome to your opinion.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: February 11, 2012, 02:00:26 PM »

lol Dagleish is absolutely clueless, not playing Carroll against a team who struggle with big forwards, one of the worst managers in the prem.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: February 11, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »

Carroll on please.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: February 11, 2012, 02:01:05 PM »

not playing Bellamy against Evra is an absolutely ridic decision too.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: February 11, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »

But that's the same thing that happens in Glasgow when Celtic or Rangers lose. In Sheffield when Weds lose. In Milan when Inter lose. In every city that has football.

It is no different in Liverpool than every other city and town but to you it is an amazing thing in Liverpool that someone from outside that city cannot understand.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: February 11, 2012, 02:02:20 PM »

You really don't!

Or you purposefully make ignorant trolling posts, and I don't think that is the case.

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: February 11, 2012, 02:04:04 PM »

The pre game handshake is a cornerstone of the respect campaign! It is not to be belittled by players on a whim. Setting a terrible example

They might want to revisit this position as the only time anyone even notices it is when players actually refuse to do it.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #5110 on: February 11, 2012, 02:05:04 PM »

The pre game handshake is a cornerstone of the respect campaign! It is not to be belittled by players on a whim. Setting a terrible example

They might want to revisit this position as the only time anyone even notices it is when players actually refuse to do it.

Precisely.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: February 11, 2012, 02:05:14 PM »

then take downing off when you need crosses to Carroll, wp Kenny, wp.

WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: February 11, 2012, 02:05:39 PM »

I am sure the Fenway Sport Group will be impressed with Luis, puts them under more pressure

77dave

5 2 off

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5113 on: February 11, 2012, 02:07:28 PM »

then take downing off when you need crosses to Carroll, wp Kenny, wp.

Downing has been the worst of Kenny's signings, he does nothing in the game. Doesnt matter if Carroll is on or not.

Mantis - I would like to thank 77dave for his more realistic take on things.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: February 11, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »

You really don't!

Or you purposefully make ignorant trolling posts, and I don't think that is the case.

Well it's fair to say you're very judgemental towards someone you don't know at all. I am happy with my contribution on the subjet we're discussing both on here and in what I do for my club. Just as I am sure you are equally happy with your opinion on "out of town" fans. Let's agree to disagree eh?
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 ... 750 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: