blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 03:15:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272713 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The Road To Recovery
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Road To Recovery  (Read 42153 times)
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »

I'm not sure when/if you'll be up to eating noodles but my maths teacher at school told me that when he was at uni they worked out that a King Size Pot Noodle pot was the perfect size to make a packet of Angel Delight.
He used to have the pot noodle rinse it out and make the angel delight in the pot so he only ever had to wash up a fork and spoon.
Just thought you could treat yourself to a 2 course meal!

Kev

Please make do this but dont wash it out, could be the tastiest pot noodle ever.

Thx

Of course it does depend on the flavour of Angel Delight and Pot Noodle.

chow mein and butterscotch would work a treat I reckon

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2010, 10:17:16 AM »

I'm not sure when/if you'll be up to eating noodles but my maths teacher at school told me that when he was at uni they worked out that a King Size Pot Noodle pot was the perfect size to make a packet of Angel Delight.
He used to have the pot noodle rinse it out and make the angel delight in the pot so he only ever had to wash up a fork and spoon.

Kev

Please make do this but dont wash it out, could be the tastiest pot noodle ever.

Thx

Of course it does depend on the flavour of Angel Delight and Pot Noodle.

chow mein and butterscotch would work a treat I reckon

Nice try Claire, I think Kev can handle better though, Bombay Bad Boy & Popcorn Flavour Angel Delight

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2010, 10:19:33 AM »

there is popcorn flavour angel delight?  yuck.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2010, 10:21:21 AM »

there is popcorn flavour angel delight?  yuck.

Used to be, dont know if its about anymore  Cry

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2010, 10:21:41 AM »

did he ever try halving the washing up? no real reason not to eat the pot noodle with a spoon or angel delight with a fork

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2010, 10:26:31 AM »

did he ever try halving the washing up? no real reason not to eat the pot noodle with a spoon or angel delight with a fork

or just eat the lot with your fingers

Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:21 AM »

Butterscoth angel delight is a culinary masterpiece, however Pot noodles are the invention of the devil and will never gain permission to enter this household.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »

WTF is angelas delight? I know what rappers delight is..but never heard off the angel function.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »

Butterscoth angel delight is a culinary masterpiece, however Pot noodles are the invention of the devil and will never gain permission to enter this household.

use the empty microwave curry trays instead then

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2010, 10:43:37 AM »

Boldie - it's a kind of mousse once it's made.  Comes in powder form in a packet and you add the milk or whatever they add then chill it.  Yuck imo.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2010, 10:45:50 AM »

Nah I just mix the angel delight in a jug, then stick jug in fridge, then eat straight from jug with a tea spoon ... makes it last longer Cheesy

No bowls to wash up ...simples.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2010, 10:48:02 AM »

Chicken and mushroom pot noodle and eat while the noodles are still crunchy Smiley

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2010, 10:48:34 AM »

Nah I just mix the angel delight in a jug, then stick jug in fridge, then eat straight from jug with a tea spoon ... makes it last longer Cheesy

No bowls to wash up ...simples.

Add extra milk, drink it, save on the spoon.  Cheesy

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2010, 11:07:36 AM »

Boldie - it's a kind of mousse once it's made.  Comes in powder form in a packet and you add the milk or whatever they add then chill it.  Yuck imo.

Mousse from a packet?

To everyone who eats this; Just how common are you? you bunch of Kerry Katona inspired freaks!

It's just wrong.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2010, 11:22:49 AM »

Mousse from a packet?

To everyone who eats this; Just how common are you? you bunch of Kerry Katona inspired freaks!

It's just wrong.

ha!

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: