blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:27:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8267 8268 8269 8270 [8271] 8272 8273 8274 8275 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13503701 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124050 on: December 15, 2016, 12:14:22 PM »

i've put the Southampton profit back on it

PDC World Championship - Specials
Highest Match Average
   Under 107.5   4/5   
Total stake   100.00
Estimated return   180.00
Full stake   100.00
Full estimated return   180.00

Not a darts follower so if you/Dan could keep me in touch please. I am assuming first round is the biggest risk to it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124051 on: December 15, 2016, 12:19:10 PM »

i've put the Southampton profit back on it

PDC World Championship - Specials
Highest Match Average
   Under 107.5   4/5   
Total stake   100.00
Estimated return   180.00
Full stake   100.00
Full estimated return   180.00

Not a darts follower so if you/Dan could keep me in touch please. I am assuming first round is the biggest risk to it

Ideally Ando and MVG get busted in the first round then we should be weighed in before xmas.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 12:22:42 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124052 on: December 15, 2016, 12:48:17 PM »

Pretty unique NFL spot tonight for anyone that can access books which offer spread/total doubles on games.  Most vegas books offer them at 5/2 or 13/5.  10/11 doubled is slightly bigger than 13/5.  

Huge fav and a relatively tiny total makes fav/over and dog/under doubles way more likely than the odds suggest due to the obvious correlation.    If you can get on they are worth doing for decent money.  

16 point fav and a 38 point total is just lovely for this.

Recommend £100 on each one if fred can get on so we have £200 at 4/5 coupled on the two outcomes.  Not sure which uk books do and don't offer this nowadays before anyone asks.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-seattle-seahawks/point-spread
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 01:02:12 PM by arbboy » Logged
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #124053 on: December 15, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »

Big Bash cricket starts next week. I like the Renegades, they have a good varied bowling attack, have 2 very good overseas players in Bravo and Narine and will only lose 1 player during the tournament (Finch). Teams above them in the betting (Stars and Scorchers) will miss numerous players due to international call-ups and existing injuries. It's pretty wide open but 6/1 looks a bit too big.

Full preview : http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/Big-Bash/Big-Bash-To-Win-Outright-Melbourne-Renegades/75658

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/t20-big-bash/winner

Recommend £20 on Melbourne Renegades at 6/1 with Billy Mountains

Melbourne Renegades T20 Big Bash Winner
6/1
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £140.00

(i did a big preview of this fwiw. was sorely tempted by the Sixers to rebound strongly at 13/2 but thye international call-ups are an issue)

Sixers look great on paper,  but I'd imagine they'll never see starc or Hazelwood. Bird and Lyon will be in test squads,  so that rules them out of the 1st 3/4 games. Surprised they went for 2 English batsman who'll both have to leave for the India ODI's.  I'm not convinced by Maddinson as a test player so if they got him back that would be a boost.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #124054 on: December 15, 2016, 03:47:06 PM »

Paging arbboy, going in again?

Best of 5 sets in the first round so call it a race to 10

MVG has played 60 matches on TV this year that went 10 legs or more, he averaged over 107.5 in ten of them. Anderson has hit it twice and Wright has hit it once this year

We get 10/11 vs 5/6 last year

My idea of a maximum bet for the darts is this:

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/highest-average-o-u

HIghest average in the event being under 107.5 5/6.  Only once in the last 3 years has any player averaged over 105 in a match (Barney 108 in 2013 in the first round).  Only twice in the last 3 years apart from that 108 average has anyone average 104 or 105 in a world championship match.  These matches are long brutal affairs where it is very hard to average such high scores as we are used to in the premier league.

Given Taylor is a shadow of his former self with no major wins this year this bet really does look a cracking bet.  Apart from Taylor only MVG, Ando and Lewis (on a proper red hot going day) can average 108 at this level.  Even then they will struggle at this level/length of match.

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

That looks a good spot Dan.

That price (10/11) is with BetFred.

this is 4/5 now (despite what oddschecker says, 10/11)

bet or pass please?

4/5 is fine for £125.  Mrs Bandit needs to sleep to let the masses get on!  They had seen money for the over to move from 5/6 to 10/11 yday on the under so it should be a nice book for fred.  Happy xmas bald lol traders.

I had to send the husbands out this morning as I was in the nets at WCCC Edgbaston. Photo to follow.

My Dad asked me to buy a bowling machine on Ebay. He reasoned we could use it for a few months and then sell it again on Ebay for pretty much what we paid for it. He thought we could use it in my garden but it's getting a bit embarrassing knocking on the neighbours doors and asking for first  our football back then our remote control plane and the the remote control helicopter. I think a cricket ball through the window might be the last straw.

So for his Christmas present I booked Pete, my Dad and I a couple of hours on the bowling machine at Edgbaston. We all had a fabulous time. Warwickshire first team players in the next lane. They took a few photos of my Dad, he's 81, to put on their website. Would thoroughly recommend this as a morning out for anyone who likes this kind of thing.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #124055 on: December 15, 2016, 06:04:49 PM »

Pretty unique NFL spot tonight for anyone that can access books which offer spread/total doubles on games.  Most vegas books offer them at 5/2 or 13/5.  10/11 doubled is slightly bigger than 13/5.  

Huge fav and a relatively tiny total makes fav/over and dog/under doubles way more likely than the odds suggest due to the obvious correlation.    If you can get on they are worth doing for decent money.  

Recommend £100 on each one if fred can get on so we have £200 at 4/5 coupled on the two outcomes.  Not sure which uk books do and don't offer this nowadays before anyone asks.

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/los-angeles-rams-at-seattle-seahawks/point-spread

Thanks for posting again Arb.

365 do these.

xx

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124056 on: December 15, 2016, 06:15:00 PM »

PP have Rams +13.5 and under 39.5 at 21/10 and Hawks -13.5 and over 39.5 at 13/8 (I'm pretty sure that's irrelevant for the thread as it's Paddy, but for anyone else reading and wanting to know.) BillyHills has Rams +15.5 and under 38.5 at 9/4 and Hawks/Overs at 11/4 (Which I believe is more relevant to the thread)

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124057 on: December 15, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »

I personally like Lockett to beat his rec. yards tonight, they're set very low (imo) at 36.5 on Everyday. Doesn't seem to be available on any other sites from what I've seen though.

I'm also tempted with Rams to score in both halves (as mentioned in the NFL Thread) at 5/6... I know they've been woeful on offence, but an interim head coach, has to be better than Jeff Fisher has been this season, they average 14.9 points per game, ironically they average more away from home, 16.5, so I was also tempted at Rams team points o10.5 at Evens... third one that caught my eye, which is similar to these two was Zuerlein points o5.5 at 10/13 ... Unfortunately for the thread, all on the same site, which they can't get on, but I felt all were quite tempting as they're set so low.... Which in itself put me off as they wouldn't set something that low if they thought it might happen :|

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124058 on: December 15, 2016, 07:18:13 PM »

I personally like Lockett to beat his rec. yards tonight, they're set very low (imo) at 36.5 on Everyday. Doesn't seem to be available on any other sites from what I've seen though.

I'm also tempted with Rams to score in both halves (as mentioned in the NFL Thread) at 5/6... I know they've been woeful on offence, but an interim head coach, has to be better than Jeff Fisher has been this season, they average 14.9 points per game, ironically they average more away from home, 16.5, so I was also tempted at Rams team points o10.5 at Evens... third one that caught my eye, which is similar to these two was Zuerlein points o5.5 at 10/13 ... Unfortunately for the thread, all on the same site, which they can't get on, but I felt all were quite tempting as they're set so low.... Which in itself put me off as they wouldn't set something that low if they thought it might happen :|

Having looked into the score in both halves, I am now officially put off by it, in the last 6 weeks, since their bye, they've only scored in both halves twice, which is frankly ridiculous, so i'll be giving that a wide bearth... that would be why it's not far off evens I suppose

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #124059 on: December 16, 2016, 12:11:48 AM »

5th test, India v England

Ben Stokes over 103.5 performances points, 5/6, patrick

Ben Stokes under 140.5 performance points, 5/6, beteveryday

check max with patrick before going ahead. good luck!
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #124060 on: December 16, 2016, 12:27:23 AM »

Thanks for posting again Arb.

365 do these.

xx

Have you got a link? Can't see these anywhere

Cheers
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124061 on: December 16, 2016, 12:59:10 AM »

Paging arbboy, going in again?

Best of 5 sets in the first round so call it a race to 10

MVG has played 60 matches on TV this year that went 10 legs or more, he averaged over 107.5 in ten of them. Anderson has hit it twice and Wright has hit it once this year

We get 10/11 vs 5/6 last year

My idea of a maximum bet for the darts is this:

HIghest average in the event being under 107.5 5/6.  Only once in the last 3 years has any player averaged over 105 in a match (Barney 108 in 2013 in the first round).  Only twice in the last 3 years apart from that 108 average has anyone average 104 or 105 in a world championship match.  These matches are long brutal affairs where it is very hard to average such high scores as we are used to in the premier league.

Given Taylor is a shadow of his former self with no major wins this year this bet really does look a cracking bet.  Apart from Taylor only MVG, Ando and Lewis (on a proper red hot going day) can average 108 at this level.  Even then they will struggle at this level/length of match.

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

That looks a good spot Dan.

That price (10/11) is with BetFred.

this is 4/5 now (despite what oddschecker says, 10/11)

bet or pass please?

4/5 is fine for £125.  Mrs Bandit needs to sleep to let the masses get on!  They had seen money for the over to move from 5/6 to 10/11 yday on the under so it should be a nice book for fred.  Happy xmas bald lol traders.

I had to send the husbands out this morning as I was in the nets at WCCC Edgbaston. Photo to follow.

My Dad asked me to buy a bowling machine on Ebay. He reasoned we could use it for a few months and then sell it again on Ebay for pretty much what we paid for it. He thought we could use it in my garden but it's getting a bit embarrassing knocking on the neighbours doors and asking for first  our football back then our remote control plane and the the remote control helicopter. I think a cricket ball through the window might be the last straw.

So for his Christmas present I booked Pete, my Dad and I a couple of hours on the bowling machine at Edgbaston. We all had a fabulous time. Warwickshire first team players in the next lane. They took a few photos of my Dad, he's 81, to put on their website. Would thoroughly recommend this as a morning out for anyone who likes this kind of thing.

Cracking story Lisa, thank you. Don't forget the photo(s).

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #124062 on: December 16, 2016, 01:26:27 AM »

Do we just back Adil Rashid as top England bowler and ignore the cyclone?

5/2 with 365, Hills and Corals

I am not much of a cricket expert, but recognise a spinner's wicket when I see one.

Click to see full-size image.

They look like they have done a fantastic job, here it is earlier in the week.

Suggest £50 at 5/2 if anyone still up (starts 4am).

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124063 on: December 16, 2016, 10:25:07 AM »

thursday night football produced the unusual cover and under on a +16 point handicap 38 point expectation game

Seattle's win secured the NFC West and eliminated our disappointing Cardinals from play off contention

Seattle took the field like a swarm of 45 highlighter pens, which i wasn't sure if i loved or hated

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124064 on: December 16, 2016, 10:28:45 AM »

Suggest £50 at 5/2 if anyone still up (starts 4am).

oddly, i could not place this bet as the "event has started". Yet England are batting.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8267 8268 8269 8270 [8271] 8272 8273 8274 8275 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: