blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:54:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272686 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16948 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3710 3711 3712 3713 [3714] 3715 3716 3717 3718 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13509317 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55695 on: October 03, 2013, 10:06:46 AM »

BetVictor only Leo Ulloa to be brighton top GS, he's out for a couple of months with a break and has gone from 2/7 jolly to 5-1. He has 4 goals already and i'd be backing him at 6/4 as when he is fit again he will be played as a loan striker and even in a 2 man setup he would always be the target man.

Get on, get paid......if you can

Interesting one this. Broken foot is 4-6 weeks by all accounts, so he could be back by late November. It's also a positive that Brighton aren't exactly free-scoring; four goals might be enough to TID...

I've snapped up the 5-1 anyway. Fred can take some if wanted.

How much are you offering Mr W?

PS - Do I owe you any money for previous bets?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #55696 on: October 03, 2013, 10:15:04 AM »

We're all square at the moment.

Give me a figure and I'll refer it to the traders...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #55697 on: October 03, 2013, 10:18:22 AM »

I thought we can get on with BetVictor? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55698 on: October 03, 2013, 10:23:06 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £3.00

Outstanding Bets £2928.64

Free bets Two WIlliam Hill use by today

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=30

No activity yesterday

Tampa Bay beat the Cleveland Indians 4-0 to advance to a five match series against the Boston Red Sox starting on Friday

The Rays are into 9/2 for the AL and 9/1 for the World Series

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55699 on: October 03, 2013, 10:29:36 AM »

Rich,

There WAS some activity yesterday, but I've not confirmed it properly yet. Apologies. As you know, I was a bit tied up yesterday elsewhere on other matters, & never got home until about 9pm.

I'm nearly sorted now, & I'll Update the stuff very shortly.

PS - whahoo, go the Rays......!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55700 on: October 03, 2013, 10:30:40 AM »

Ask the Trader if Fred, who's a proper ice-cream, can have a tenner please.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55701 on: October 03, 2013, 10:31:12 AM »

Rich,

There WAS some activity yesterday, but I've not confirmed it properly yet. Apologies. As you know, I was a bit tied up yesterday elsewhere on other matters, & never got home until about 9pm.

Yes, I am struggling as well to be frank. Well out of kilter

Any volunteers to update aspreadsheet real time? (form an orderly queue)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #55702 on: October 03, 2013, 10:31:39 AM »

With regards to the champions league being a similar to the Premier League in that the market is never wrong... I was just wondering, would it not be the case in European competitions that it will be much more likely that things are out of line. Eg, there will be varying degrees with how people rate certain leagues/ the way certain styles will match up again eachother/ experience in European competition etc.

Redarmi mentioning the Italians got me thinking about this, as I would have probably backed all three of them had I not read this thread. And there was significant late movement in the odds on all the teams facing them
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #55703 on: October 03, 2013, 10:32:22 AM »

Your bet has been accepted sir.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55704 on: October 03, 2013, 10:33:14 AM »

I thought we can get on with BetVictor? 

Yes, we can, but the current price is 7/2, & Chompy has offered us 6/1. Gotta take that.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55705 on: October 03, 2013, 10:35:26 AM »

Your bet has been accepted sir.

Proper bookie, you.

Leo Ulloa, Top Brighton Goalscorer, £10 @ 6/1, Honest Chompy Bookmakers.

Thanks.

BOOKED.

Will do the paperwork & "Freds Bets" stuff shortly.  Busy boy today.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55706 on: October 03, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »

With regards to the champions league being a similar to the Premier League in that the market is never wrong... I was just wondering, would it not be the case in European competitions that it will be much more likely that things are out of line. Eg, there will be varying degrees with how people rate certain leagues/ the way certain styles will match up again eachother/ experience in European competition etc.

Redarmi mentioning the Italians got me thinking about this, as I would have probably backed all three of them had I not read this thread. And there was significant late movement in the odds on all the teams facing them

Totally agree. We just have to spot those discrepancies. I agree, it must be easier in CL & EL than Premier League.

Whether the Germans are better than the English, or the Italians or whatever, is the whole thing. The Man C game was a bit of an eye-opener.......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55707 on: October 03, 2013, 10:39:18 AM »

Rich,

Heavy week for both of us, hopefulluy it will calm down shortly. I'm almost working harder, & more hours, than an Online pro poker player......

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #55708 on: October 03, 2013, 10:54:53 AM »

Rich,

Heavy week for both of us, hopefulluy it will calm down shortly. I'm almost working harder, & more hours, than an Online pro poker player......

Online poker pro, you say?

Hardest game in the world, that, son. Fifty years. Man and boy. Had to give it up in the end. Stress of it all, see? Semi retired now. Just do forty hours of air traffic control. Bit easier on the old ticker. Don't envy yer, son. Don't envy yer at all.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #55709 on: October 03, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »

Totally agree. We just have to spot those discrepancies. I agree, it must be easier in CL & EL than Premier League.

Whether the Germans are better than the English, or the Italians or whatever, is the whole thing. The Man C game was a bit of an eye-opener.......
Was it really tho?
Thats them been dominated at Home against Ajax, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Bayern in the past year.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 11:27:39 AM by Snowball » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3710 3711 3712 3713 [3714] 3715 3716 3717 3718 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: