blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 01:03:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Missing value?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Missing value?  (Read 2416 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 04:12:46 PM »

Getting to the river it looks pretty standard. His perceived range is aa/kk/ak otr and he may even fold ak if we go all in. Would,personally just check raise gii as he has a strong perceived range and will check back kk/qq ott and prob fold river but may call a check raise if he has a club and if he has kk/aa/ak then e wnt to get as much money in as possible now.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 06:38:05 PM »

This makes me think I am not thinking logically enough and not taking away enough information from villains actions.

What other similar things can I work out from villains play is other spots? Like what other kinda information might I be missing/looking past?

there isn't really much to take away from this hand tbh, the main thing is that he 3bet an UTG open with , I cant really comment about whether this is good/bad/indifferent my instinct is that it's fine but defo shows us he is aggressive as I think the vast majority of people at /10c would flat call there, perhaps he is aware of tendencies in his opponents and is comfortable to try exert big pressure with deep stacks ? Or perhaps he is just a massive spew, can't take anything concrete from this individual hand without having watched the guy play more and see what UTG has been doing as well.

His post flop play is just extremely stnd imo, I think him not betting every street vs your passive actions here would have been very noteworthy. Chances are this guy is a decent player actually.

This is why note-taking is so crucial, write down this stuff as you see it and if you pplay often with him you'll prolly end up with 3 or 4 notes and if 3 of those 4 all link together then you've prolly noticed something important about him. Obv big player pools at /10c so might not be as useful but defo a very good practice to get into for higher stakes and smaller player pools

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: