blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:19:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272658 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Premier League 2016/17  (Read 75485 times)
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 12, 2016, 08:48:54 PM »

poker forum not accepting stars? Sad gl to everybody, glad im not donating free money this year i guess! Cheesy

We try and accomodate but Stars are being difficult with transfers.
What do you want to play? You only have Stars?

Ship any funds to me Pads and I'll pass it on for you if you're being serious.

sure, just want to play the £100 and the £50, whats your stars? i send you now, need the codes before tomorrow i guess.

I'll send you codes now.
Thx for accomodating Ralph.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 12, 2016, 08:52:31 PM »

TheDazzler chasing the free money, i love it!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 12, 2016, 08:53:47 PM »

cheers Ralph.

I literally have no time for online poker so don;t want money in there at the moment. I didn;t even have the stars software downloaded on my laptop its been that long!!  it was fine last year as I just withdrew all the money out but it is not as easy now with Stars being awkward.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 12, 2016, 09:08:06 PM »

TheDazzler chasing the free money, i love it!

I'm not twisting anyones arm Smiley
If you were just entering the £10 league (which I'm not in) we'd do the same. We've deliberately set up the league entry rules to protect players from sharks if people wish it.

Just so people know, the Cups package won't start in GW1. In total there will be only 22 GWs play, 5 GWs in the League Cup, 5 GWs in the FA Cup and 12 GWs in the Champions League.
So the entry for that comp might extend beyond the 1st GW. Hopefully not as we are approaching the magic 32 number (at which it will be capped). We will probably start the cups around GW5.

Similarly the LMS might not start in GW1 either unless we get 37+ entries (currently 32).

All prize payouts will be posted when final monies come in. Greg wants around 20% paid, I'd favour a little flatter (you see Pleno, I want more people winning! Smiley) but it'll be something around that figure.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2016, 09:21:32 PM »

Public Service Announcement

I am logging off at 10pm and going to bed. I am up early and out all day and off line so cannot respond to posts or PM's. I have locked in my team and no further changes are being made.

If you haven't got yourself sorted with sending payments and getting league codes by 10pm tonight then you will have to PM TheDazzler for questions / codes etc. He has all of the codes and will be around to keep things afloat.

You must have paid before 11am tomorrow morning and it must have hit my account (bank or paypal) by then.

Good luck all!

Greg
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 12, 2016, 09:29:34 PM »

£150 received from Pads and shipped to Greg.

I should have lumped it on Greg to win his golf club championship tomorrow but I don't like betting odds-on.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 12, 2016, 10:28:24 PM »

I should have lumped it on Greg to win his golf club championship tomorrow but I don't like betting odds-on.

lol.

its a tough field mate.

there is no book but if there was on handicaps and current form, I would probably be a marginal favourite :-)  7/2 maybe.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 12, 2016, 10:40:51 PM »

recieved btw.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 12, 2016, 10:58:07 PM »

recieved btw.

Have a good one tomorrow.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 12, 2016, 10:59:56 PM »

recieved btw.

In the golf Ralph?
You don't want him getting off to a flier in the FPL? Smiley
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 12, 2016, 11:06:24 PM »

recieved btw.

In the golf Ralph?
You don't want him getting off to a flier in the FPL? Smiley

Yeah just the golf Smiley

I know most of his close competition for tomorrow's golf as a few of them either used to play where I do or were my doctor.

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 13, 2016, 01:18:28 AM »

Can someone send me the codes for all the leagues that Greg sent?
In the one he sent me, there's a duplicate of the free and £10 league.

ChipRich has paid for the £10 so he will be added after the deadline if we can't get it to him in time. He's entered in the free league, so it'll be the same team.
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 13, 2016, 01:28:41 AM »

Sent you the codes dazzler
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 13, 2016, 01:41:07 AM »

Sent you the codes dazzler

Cheers Gazza.

Any last minute entries coming? I'm going to bed myself soon.

I believe that the League forums that were in the game last year but are currently absent this year will be reintroduced soon.
When they are, all the payouts and details for each individual league will be posted in the forum of the league in question.
MereNovice has very kindly agreed to help us in the Cups comp and will be administering all cup draws. He is in the Cups 'league' but only for admin purposes. He is entirely independent and above reproach!

When we've got all the money together we'll decide payouts but just to say that the £50 prize for highest GW rank will be open to all leagues.
The other £150 overlay will be confined to Blonde only leagues (Blonde Free, Blonde £10, Blonde £50).
Craggy island
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 13, 2016, 02:36:34 AM »

Will entrants be accepted first thing in the morning (hoping my money will go through to my paypal account)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: