blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:35:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272657 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Final Day - Interactive
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bluesq.com GUKPT Luton: Final Day - Interactive  (Read 49503 times)
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2008, 02:40:24 PM »

A moment of excitement just broke out as Andreas Mihail moved ALL-IN over the top of Peter Arrigone's opening raise.

"I'd like my Kings back!" said Arrigone, perhaps not realising that such a request is not in the rules.

"I know you've got a pair...do I fancy a race..."

Ultimately he decided he didn't want to race and laid them down allowing the shiny paletted Andreas to merrily sweep up the chips.

Peter Arrigone - Refused to embrace the race...

Andreas Mihail - Piling on the pressure...

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2008, 02:43:09 PM »

On a board, Andreas Mihail checks, Sam Trickett bets 60,000 and Andeas folds. Sam remains your current chip leader.
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »

get it won sam 1 time bud 

love from fran and raj watching in sunny florida,lol
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 02:49:00 PM »

More Rutter excitement!

Paul Rigg shoved on the button and Stu looked down at his big blind to find...KINGS!

He made the brave call and Rigg was forced to table his inferior stealing hand .

Looking good for Stu but the flop was bad news as it popped out Q-8-6 and suddenly Rigg was back in th game.

Stu's face dropped as he watched the blank 5 on the turn and it looked like he was about to be dealt a painful setback when a beautiful 8 rolled off on the river to counterfeit Rigg's 2 pair and give Stu a superior 2 pair.

Stu fistpumped as that crucial card dropped and Paul Rigg walked over to shake his hand gallantly, but is eliminated in 12th spot, leaving 11 players battling on and Stu starting to look in great shape.

"What are you going to spend the 100 grand on?" Iwan Jones asked The Nutter in the face of his ever increasing chip stack.

"In darker days Jason Robinson found God. But that was after God found Jason Robinson."
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »

good luck Pelham Boy!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2008, 02:53:53 PM »

Meanwhile a big hand plays out between Sam Trickett and Martin Jarvis.

Martin raises it up in early position to 36k and Trickett re-raises on the button, only for Martin to shove for 300k ish and Sam to call his all-in.

Martin showed down K-K, Trickett A-Q.

Sam needing help but none came as a board of baby cards transpired and once he'd paid off Martin's double up, he was down to 450k or so and Jarvis up to 600k.

Bad start for Trickett then, who will have to use all his skills to arrest his slide, now he has lost his dominant chip position...

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:10:34 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged

Paulsson

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »

Make sure to tell Rutter that he should fold pocket treys if i happens to get them.

This is looking very good.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2008, 02:55:05 PM »

Meanwhile a big hand plays out between Sam Trickett and Martin Jarvis.

Martin raises it up in early position to 36k and Trickett re-raises on the button, only for Martin to shove for 300k ish and Sam to call his all-in.

Martin showed down K-K, Trickett A-Q.

Sam needing help but none came as a board of baby cards transpired and once he'd paid off Martin's double up, he was down to 450k or so and Jarvis up to 600k.

Bad start for Trickett then, who will have to use all his skills to arrest his slide, now he has lost his dominant chip position...

Go the Pelham!!!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2008, 02:56:03 PM »

Stuart Rutter is now on 395,000.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 03:02:22 PM by snoopy1239 » Logged
bovie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2008, 03:03:22 PM »

Alright tikay,i will be back soon,might give brighton a spin
DaMatrix

Dodging Bullets

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »

gl TrickyRock!

snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 03:07:07 PM »

The Save the Green campaign continues in good stead, but sadly at the expense of fellow blondeite 'pelham boy' Martin Jarvis. After a spot of preflop action (I imagine Green raised from the button and Jarvis called in the small blind), Jarvis led out for 45,000 on an flop and Green pushed all in. Not feeling particularly comfortable but assessing that he simply couldn't fold such a strong hand, Jarvis made the call with only to be shown a domineering . No help arrived for Jarvis on the three diamonds turn and river and Green wins a rare Martin squared encounter.
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 03:09:58 PM »

Braced for a long drive back to Wales, Iwan Jones has become our latest victim after pushing rags from the small blind. With Wayne Mardle finding in the big, the Welshman was forced to show a paltry two spades which failed to improve on the board. Bullseye for Mardle who now looks odds on favourtie to reach that final table.

sweepstr

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 03:10:28 PM »

Good news for all Brummie Bandit fans out there - Stuart Rutter has doubled up. Pushing all in from the cut-off for 125,000 with , Stuart Rutter was given a surprise spin by David La Ronde in the small blind who had . Clearly pumped up and dying to make this final table, he firmly planted his hand onto the felt and rose excitedly from his seat. Refusing to celebrate until the whole board was dealt out, Stuart hit top pair on the flop, but began shaking his head in anticipation of a nasty outdraw as the turn came the . With no backdoor straight arriving on the Two Clubs river, Stuart punched the air before him and returned to his seat in confident mood. With these new found chips, Stuart Rutter could emerge as a real dangerman in this main event.
go on the nutter.keep it going now m8.
JungleCat03
Insidious underminer
Learning Centre Group

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »

And just like that we have out final table!

We joined the action on the turn of a 7-2-T-Q board, with Paul Noury betting out 45k and David La Ronde setting him all-in for his remaining stack as he is prone to do sometimes.

Some verbal sparring occurred as Paul deliberated his decision.

"Do you want a call?" Paul asked La Ronde.

"Just fold. You want to fold, just fold." At this point I was pretty convinced La Ronde had a decent hand, but Paul felt differently and made the call with Q-8, only for La Ronde throw his cards over triumphantly, showing down pocket deuces for a set.

Noury was drawing dead, meaning the river 6 was irrelevant and he was sent to the rail at the hands of La Ronde, who is now boasting a very impressive stack.

Here he is, boasting to the rail about how he got his set paid off!

There is a short break for the players to grab some refreshments before we return to the final table

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: