blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:18:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  New Starter
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Starter  (Read 3793 times)
stallyon

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2008, 12:01:39 PM »

We've got a new starter where I work and when I was introduced to her I had that familiar feeling that I've seen her somewhere before...then it twigged. Last time I saw her she was naked, writhing around on me in the local lap dancing club....my problem is do I mention it? would she remember me? do I ask for an encore FOC?

Click to see full-size image.
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:03:42 PM »

We've got a new starter where I work and when I was introduced to her I had that familiar feeling that I've seen her somewhere before...then it twigged. Last time I saw her she was naked, writhing around on me in the local lap dancing club....my problem is do I mention it? would she remember me? do I ask for an encore FOC?

You ask her out, see if she likes the job, and if she does, tell her than unless she gives you the goods, your spilling the beans

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 12:05:56 PM »

I would imagine if she's given up that line of work, she would rather it not be thrown in her face at her current place of employment.  So basically, the question really is...Should you be a git who will enjoy making her feel uncomfortable or are you a decent guy who keeps his gob shut?  That said, if she decides to share the information of her own accord, then you've an open playing field. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 12:07:50 PM »

You ask her out, see if she likes the job, and if she does, tell her than unless she gives you the goods, your spilling the beans

I rather think she is the one who can spill more beans. Wink Cheesy

DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 12:10:02 PM »

Thats two gems of posts from jizzemm today (see the sam tricket thread for the other) keep it up

Id keep my trap shut, wouldnt want people thinking I went to a lap dancing club in the first place. Unless you work in a brothel or massage parlour, then I suppose there is no harm mentioning it.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »

Id keep my trap shut, wouldnt want people thinking I went to a lap dancing club in the first place.

this doesn't really apply in Stally's case though, pretty sure that no-one who has ever met him would be surprised to find he's been to see strippers

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 12:25:33 PM »

Mention it seductively, whispering it in her ear from aclose, in the photcopying room, not ON the photocopier, but while she bends over to pick up some some glossy A3 - 80g/m. Then, check the closet, make sure its not cleaning day and the cleaners are in (not them monthly 'cleaners'), and ask for a private 'foxtrot'. Lead her slowly there, taking with you a large box of paperclips to cover your obvious excitement, and while the stealth like operation is taking place, smile and say hello to your other colleagues. Repay her with at lunchtime with a new, white kinder bueno...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »

Keep quiet, obv.

You could start a general conversation about previous jobs, see if she mentions it then.

Your post does mean that a post I read on another forum suddenly makes more sense.

Hi, I have a bit of a dilemma. I've just started a new job after a short time working as a lap dancer, but I recognise one of the other guys there as someone who I gave a lap dance to once.

Do you think I should say anything? He does look like the type of guy that probably goes to lap dancing clubs a lot. I doubt he has a girlfriend - he seems to have an Indiana Jones fixation.

I've noticed him leering at me already - maybe he recognises me?
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

Mention it seductively, whispering it in her ear from aclose, in the photcopying room, not ON the photocopier, but while she bends over to pick up some some glossy A3 - 80g/m. Then, check the closet, make sure its not cleaning day and the cleaners are in (not them monthly 'cleaners'), and ask for a private 'foxtrot'. Lead her slowly there, taking with you a large box of paperclips to cover your obvious excitement, and while the stealth like operation is taking place, smile and say hello to your other colleagues. Repay her with at lunchtime with a new, white kinder bueno...

you should be a scriptwriter!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 12:41:26 PM »

you should be a scriptwriter!

TY TY!

P.S.  Is 'aclose' a word?!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
stallyon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 01:55:35 PM »

Keep quiet, obv.

You could start a general conversation about previous jobs, see if she mentions it then.

Your post does mean that a post I read on another forum suddenly makes more sense.

Hi, I have a bit of a dilemma. I've just started a new job after a short time working as a lap dancer, but I recognise one of the other guys there as someone who I gave a lap dance to once.

Do you think I should say anything? He does look like the type of guy that probably goes to lap dancing clubs a lot. I doubt he has a girlfriend - he seems to have an Indiana Jones fixation.

I've noticed him leering at me already - maybe he recognises me?

that woman cant have been speaking about me....for a start I dont have an Indiana Jones fixation...plus i dont go to lap dancing clubs a lot - not since they stopped accepting my massage parlour loyalty card

Click to see full-size image.
bolt pp

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 02:30:23 PM »

So i started my new job today and would you believe it one of the punters from my old stip club works there, not just any punter, the guy that we had to ban after we caught him in a compromising position with one of the urinals, of course he said he fell onto it which would have been plausible had we not found him with a condom on! poor urinal, never drained water properly again.

Anyway i dont want to embarrass the guy so should i say anything or not?

Ive been here for two days now and have already got more stars that him and he's been here for 3 years! i'm told he got up to 3 stars once but dropped a box of mcnuggets on the head of a little girl and got demoted.

I thought it best to say something so yesterday so i waited for him outside the changing room but overheard him confirming an appointment with the STD clinic so thought i'd better leave it as he seemed to have other things on he's mind.

I'll probably leave it but will keep you updated.
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

Thats two gems of posts from jizzemm today (see the sam tricket thread for the other) keep it up

thanks, I thought the sam tricket one would  ...  everyone..

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 03:52:11 PM »

So i started my new job today and would you believe it one of the punters from my old stip club works there, not just any punter, the guy that we had to ban after we caught him in a compromising position with one of the urinals, of course he said he fell onto it which would have been plausible had we not found him with a condom on! poor urinal, never drained water properly again.

Ive been here for two days now and have already got more stars that him and he's been here for 3 years! i'm told he got up to 3 stars once but dropped a box of mcnuggets on the head of a little girl and got demoted.

I thought it best to say something so yesterday so i waited for him outside the changing room but overheard him confirming an appointment with the STD clinic so thought i'd better leave it as he seemed to have other things on he's mind.

To OP, I don't see why you would mention it or how it would even be a problem..it's a previous job and it's not like she's running to be PM. Keep it to yourself..it's office gossip at best and that's just a nasty habit and she might not be too proud of it.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 04:09:37 PM »

To OP, I don't see why you would mention it or how it would even be a problem..it's a previous job and it's not like she's running to be PM. Keep it to yourself..it's office gossip at best and that's just a nasty habit and she might not be too proud of it.

Only he said it better. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
Pages: [1] 2 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: