blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:20:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272685 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8148 8149 8150 8151 [8152] 8153 8154 8155 8156 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13507053 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122265 on: October 08, 2016, 11:12:43 AM »

New 410 Cesarewitch
WH first 6places
Rest 5 places
My selection would be SEA OF HEAVEN 12/1
Trainer master of big handicaps, on potential decent mark, ground fine jockey good, extra 2 furlongs should help,oh and they have the fav too Smiley
gotta be worth a score e/w ?

10/1 now.

leave it?

Tighty - I had £25 EW at around 11pm last night on Sea of Heaven @ 12/1 (qtr odds, 6 places) with WH. Fred can have that if you want - it obv makes not a dot of difference to me.

I think I saw the suggestion (& one other) on Road to Riches. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122266 on: October 08, 2016, 11:13:55 AM »

New 410 Cesarewitch
WH first 6places
Rest 5 places
Trainer master of big handicaps, on potential decent mark, ground fine jockey good, extra 2 furlongs should help,oh and they have the fav too Smiley

10/1 now.

leave it?

Tighty - I had £25 EW at around 11pm last night on Sea of Heaven @ 12/1 (qtr odds, 6 places) with WH. Fred can have that if you want - it obv makes not a dot of difference to me.

yes Neil tipped it too earlier that evening

will take it for TfT then

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122267 on: October 08, 2016, 11:16:44 AM »

New 410 Cesarewitch
WH first 6places
Rest 5 places

10/1 now.

leave it?

yes Neil tipped it too earlier that evening

will take it for TfT then

Ok, here's the betslip for the records.

Single EW

Sea Of Heaven @ Guaranteed Price (12/1)WinOpen

4:10 Newmarket

Stake: £50.00Potential Returns: £425.00

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #122268 on: October 08, 2016, 11:19:50 AM »

Not just a saver in the end, was a complete turnaround in thread's position.

Crowley has been in complete conTROLL for ages now.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiip!

HAHA. . Me thinks you are getting us confused.

I can see why you are so obsessed with me Graham, but sometimes you are just riDICulous, with your PRATTling.  

All these big priced winners without the need for switcheroo/laying off tactics to rescue an even money bet. thumbs up thumbs up

You must be running out of room in your signature for ways to big me up!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122269 on: October 08, 2016, 11:22:00 AM »

Bet356 have stopped offering five places for big handicaps. They're only doing four spots for today's Ces, which has 33 runners.

If they've dropped it, it must be unprofitable. Getting five, or in some places, six spots in races like this is golden.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122270 on: October 08, 2016, 11:30:46 AM »

Bet356 have stopped offering five places for big handicaps. They're only doing four spots for today's Ces, which has 33 runners.

If they've dropped it, it must be unprofitable. Getting five, or in some places, six spots in races like this is golden.

Pretty disappointing.  Glad I noticed before betting.  Guess they have swapped it for the price boost thing they have just introduced.

Anyway hills are 6 places and top price Grumeti at 28/1.  Drawn low (huge +ve] and is a course and distance winner (obv) with much the same handicap mark as last year.  Suggest 25 each way at that price.   

Betfred went 8/1 St Michel this morning, but the forum broke.  They were only laying 10 each way AFAIK, so no great harm done.  Can't get the price/place combo on another I like and we missed the boat on Neil's horses.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #122271 on: October 08, 2016, 11:31:09 AM »

Do you want to be low or high in the draw? Favourites seem high but Racing Post write ups suggest you want to be low.

Awful lot of stamina concerns in this field. Surely we can biff the bookies today?

Can't be many races that start in one county and finish in another.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 11:35:29 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122272 on: October 08, 2016, 11:35:00 AM »

Grumeti Newmarket 16:10 Winner
28/1 Each Way (6 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £50.00
Potential Returns: £925.00

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #122273 on: October 08, 2016, 11:41:35 AM »

Do you want to be low or high in the draw? Favourites seem high but Racing Post write ups suggest you want to be low.

Awful lot of stamina concerns in this field. Surely we can biff the bookies today?

Low these days. Used to be high before they switched every course to low being next to the inside rail.

Big Mac started roffling on the Morning Line one time about a piece I'd done on high numbers being a big advantage in the Cesarewitch coz it's a 2m2f race.

It used to work out most years though. There's only one turn and it's a way after the start but everyone used to hammer it early to try and get a position, and that killed anything drawn wide. It's a different race these days but I'd still prefer an inside stall.

Six places is so golden with the ground fast and fancied runners likely to dominate.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122274 on: October 08, 2016, 11:48:15 AM »

Low these days. Used to be high before they switched every course to low being next to the inside rail.

Big Mac started roffling on the Morning Line one time about a piece I'd done on high numbers being a big advantage in the Cesarewitch coz it's a 2m2f race.

It used to work out most years though. There's only one turn and it's a way after the start but everyone used to hammer it early to try and get a position, and that killed anything drawn wide. It's a different race these days but I'd still prefer an inside stall.

Six places is so golden with the ground fast and fancied runners likely to dominate.

This.  If you look at the 10 year stats, lows are very favoured, and if you look at the previous 10, it was much the same.  It is all a bit weird as it isn't a front runners race.

Obv St Michel is thrown in though. 

Having said all this, what price Teak to get in the top 6?  Not sure I'd want to lay 20/1.  Slowest horse in training and dreadful draw.  But he definitely stays a bit.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #122275 on: October 08, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »

It's the grand final in superleague tonight when Warrington face Wigan. Very little between these teams, but I have a slight preference for Wigan. Traditionally these games are nervy and low scoring. As such instead of doing an  anytime try scorer bet I prefer a first try scorer bet. Our old Wigan favourites, Bateman and Williams, are still being priced up a shade too big. It looks like Sandow will return from injury tonight and could well be targeted in his defence, and he defends exactly where these 2 players attack best.

First try scorer £10 both Williams @ 20-1 with Hills, coral or ladbrokes and Bateman @ 18-1 with coral or ladbrokes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122276 on: October 08, 2016, 12:38:01 PM »

John Bateman Warrington v Wigan First Tryscorer
18/1
Total Stake: 10.00
Total Returns: 190.00

George Williams Warrington v Wigan First Tryscorer
20/1
Total Stake: £10.00
Total Returns: £210.00

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122277 on: October 08, 2016, 12:51:22 PM »

365 are back at 5 places.  Picked out a couple of low drawn horses at big prices in Blue Rambler (25/1) and The Minch (50/1). 

The former is probably a better bet, though the latter is a very interesting horse.  He has only run 4 times.  First race was a hot bumper at Aintree.  Sunce then he has run in two listed races and the Queen Alexandra at Ascot.  This is probably the most non standard route of any horse to get here.   He placed in the bumper at 100/1 and maybe hasn't ever really improved.  50/1 tho.

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #122278 on: October 08, 2016, 02:59:26 PM »

possible draw bias at newmarket with the two horses sticking to the stands rail in the first race being well clear.  I like Flying North in the next @ 12-1  EW,  drawn high and made all over a mile last time.    
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #122279 on: October 08, 2016, 03:15:04 PM »

possible draw bias at newmarket with the two horses sticking to the stands rail in the first race being well clear.  I like Flying North in the next @ 12-1  EW,  drawn high and made all over a mile last time.    

Island Vision as well?  Let's go

Pages: 1 ... 8148 8149 8150 8151 [8152] 8153 8154 8155 8156 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: