blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 12:07:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8266 8267 8268 8269 [8270] 8271 8272 8273 8274 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13479519 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124035 on: December 14, 2016, 10:57:17 PM »

Being deluded about his own team paid off Wink
Thanks arb
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124036 on: December 14, 2016, 11:06:32 PM »

Being deluded about his own team paid off Wink
Thanks arb

well done tighty for picking the right option!   Brutal night for the layers tonight.  Already had 3 texts from some fish mates bragging about their comedy acca's coping.

We will go in again on the weekend with Soton v Bournemouth.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 11:23:02 PM by arbboy » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124037 on: December 15, 2016, 01:06:15 AM »

dont get too excited about saints players playing too many games, only ever presents are VVD and forster rest play either midweek or weekend
only spurs and chelsea have a better goals against this season but we cant put the ball in back of net so i quite like the 0-0 correct score or laying saints so we have both the draw and bournmouth win

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124038 on: December 15, 2016, 01:10:54 AM »

also under 2.5 goals at 1.65 or 1.7 looks value

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #124039 on: December 15, 2016, 03:33:33 AM »

Paging arbboy, going in again?

Best of 5 sets in the first round so call it a race to 10

MVG has played 60 matches on TV this year that went 10 legs or more, he averaged over 107.5 in ten of them. Anderson has hit it twice and Wright has hit it once this year

We get 10/11 vs 5/6 last year

My idea of a maximum bet for the darts is this:

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/highest-average-o-u

HIghest average in the event being under 107.5 5/6.  Only once in the last 3 years has any player averaged over 105 in a match (Barney 108 in 2013 in the first round).  Only twice in the last 3 years apart from that 108 average has anyone average 104 or 105 in a world championship match.  These matches are long brutal affairs where it is very hard to average such high scores as we are used to in the premier league.

Given Taylor is a shadow of his former self with no major wins this year this bet really does look a cracking bet.  Apart from Taylor only MVG, Ando and Lewis (on a proper red hot going day) can average 108 at this level.  Even then they will struggle at this level/length of match.

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124040 on: December 15, 2016, 04:12:12 AM »

MVG has played 60 matches on TV this year that went 10 legs or more, he averaged over 107.5 in ten of them. Anderson has hit it twice and Wright has hit it once this year

HIghest average in the event being under 107.5 5/6.  Only once in the last 3 years has any player averaged over 105 in a match (Barney 108 in 2013 in the first round).  Only twice in the last 3 years apart from that 108 average has anyone average 104 or 105 in a world championship match.  These matches are long brutal affairs where it is very hard to average such high scores as we are used to in the premier league.

Given Taylor is a shadow of his former self with no major wins this year this bet really does look a cracking bet.  Apart from Taylor only MVG, Ando and Lewis (on a proper red hot going day) can average 108 at this level.  Even then they will struggle at this level/length of match.

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

Why not!  Spin up the Stoke profits from last night.  Logic seems ok from last year.  Taylor and Lewis in much worse form than previous year.  Ando got new glasses and moaning about the travelling all year affecting his game.  MVG probably slightly more likely to do it than last year but i think it balances itself out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_PDC_World_Darts_Championship

Only Ando and MVG averaged more than 104 last year and it only went over 107.5 once in the whole event.  (MVG 109 in the 2nd round)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:15:06 AM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124041 on: December 15, 2016, 08:28:21 AM »

The Atlanta Falcons have the most efficient offense in the NFL, according to both Number Fire and Football Outsiders.

They are 20 on the exchange to win the superb owl (> £1M matched). Butter Me Up will offer its remaining customer 25/1.

I must admit I've become a fan of this team. They could still get a bye if things go their way and their defense is better than most casual fans likely think.

Combine that with what looks like a bookie wanting to give money away and we might have a modest bet. Views welcome but I think this is just a bet on the price.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124042 on: December 15, 2016, 09:02:55 AM »

The Atlanta Falcons have the most efficient offense in the NFL, according to both Number Fire and Football Outsiders.

They are 20 on the exchange to win the superb owl (> £1M matched). Butter Me Up will offer its remaining customer 25/1.

I must admit I've become a fan of this team. They could still get a bye if things go their way and their defense is better than most casual fans likely think.

Combine that with what looks like a bookie wanting to give money away and we might have a modest bet. Views welcome but I think this is just a bet on the price.

Morning Tal.

Most Firms are 18/1, but Wm Hill (where we can always get on) & Coral (not so much) both go 20/1, too.

Win only? EW odds are half, 1-2, so 10/1 to reach Super Bowl.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124043 on: December 15, 2016, 09:06:29 AM »

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

That looks a good spot Dan.

That price (10/11) is with BetFred.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #124044 on: December 15, 2016, 09:28:47 AM »

Morning Tal.

Most Firms are 18/1, but Wm Hill (where we can always get on) & Coral (not so much) both go 20/1, too.

Sure each way is best.  20/1 on betfair, so sure "to final" should be less than 10/1. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #124045 on: December 15, 2016, 09:33:31 AM »

Morning Tal.

Each way does make sense at 10/1.

If we can get £25 at 25/1 through an agent, I'd do that on price.

If we are getting exchange price, more one for discussion. I can post more detail later when I have time but the essence is they're a legitimate team all of a sudden and might be underrated by the market. They started well but have been quiet in the middle, with some funny results. They could have a really good run in if Detroit with the NFC North.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124046 on: December 15, 2016, 11:01:08 AM »

£25 EW @ 20/1 (half odds 1/2) is on Atlanta for the Superb owl.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124047 on: December 15, 2016, 11:05:40 AM »

HIghest average in the event being under 107.5 5/6.  Only once in the last 3 years has any player averaged over 105 in a match (Barney 108 in 2013 in the first round).  Only twice in the last 3 years apart from that 108 average has anyone average 104 or 105 in a world championship match.  These matches are long brutal affairs where it is very hard to average such high scores as we are used to in the premier league.

Given Taylor is a shadow of his former self with no major wins this year this bet really does look a cracking bet.  Apart from Taylor only MVG, Ando and Lewis (on a proper red hot going day) can average 108 at this level.  Even then they will struggle at this level/length of match.

this is 4/5 now (despite what oddschecker says, 10/11)

bet or pass please?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124048 on: December 15, 2016, 11:08:24 AM »

Big Bash cricket starts next week. I like the Renegades, they have a good varied bowling attack, have 2 very good overseas players in Bravo and Narine and will only lose 1 player during the tournament (Finch). Teams above them in the betting (Stars and Scorchers) will miss numerous players due to international call-ups and existing injuries. It's pretty wide open but 6/1 looks a bit too big.

Full preview : http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/Big-Bash/Big-Bash-To-Win-Outright-Melbourne-Renegades/75658

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/t20-big-bash/winner

Recommend £20 on Melbourne Renegades at 6/1 with Billy Mountains

Melbourne Renegades T20 Big Bash Winner
6/1
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £140.00

(i did a big preview of this fwiw. was sorely tempted by the Sixers to rebound strongly at 13/2 but thye international call-ups are an issue)

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124049 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:24 PM »

If the bet hasn't gone over in the first round then it should be effectively weighed in.  107.5 average really is a truely sensational effort to do in any game.  95% of this field literally can't average that in any given game.

this is 4/5 now (despite what oddschecker says, 10/11)

bet or pass please?

4/5 is fine for £125.  Mrs Bandit needs to sleep to let the masses get on!  They had seen money for the over to move from 5/6 to 10/11 yday on the under so it should be a nice book for fred.  Happy xmas bald lol traders.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 12:09:52 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8266 8267 8268 8269 [8270] 8271 8272 8273 8274 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: