blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:11:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Race for Ger - Horseracing tipsters welcomed
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Race for Ger - Horseracing tipsters welcomed  (Read 1008 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2023, 07:11:45 PM »

Some of those who remain here will remember Ger Smyth. He was an absolute stalwart supporter of APAT and a legend of a man.
His passing was a shock to all and last year we organised a horse picking competition to raise funds for a charity that we knew was close to his heart - Claire House Hospice https://www.clairehouse.org.uk/

We raised £345 from entries and donations. This year we’re aiming for at least £500

How it works…
We’ll post a link to a Google.form with all the runners in drop-down boxes to make the process easy.

Pick Your Winners + Your Double Points Race

You score points for any horses that finish in the Top 3 of each race.  Points are calculated as 5pts (1st Place), 2pts (2nd Place), 1pt (3rd Place) multiplied by the Starting Price of the horse selected.

For example, No Feckin Lime wins at 7/1, you would score 5x7= 35pts (an odds on winner will score less than 5pts)

You also need to pick a Double Points race and if your selection finishes in the Top 3 we'll double your points for that race.

And don't forget to make your £10 entry payment via Paypal to davida3103@gmail.com. Payment to be received no later than an hour before the first race.

EDIT - for those who don’t use PayPal drop me a message for bank details. They have changed since last year.

£5 of each entry goes into the prize pool, with the other £5 going to charity.

Multiple entries allowed (just add a number after your name)

https://m.facebook.com/events/3505208936408445

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2023, 05:03:32 PM »

I’m sure this is just me …

But there’s only a couple of days till this happens and it would be remiss of me not to give it a bump.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: