blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 06:29:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272669 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*  (Read 52227 times)
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »

just so you know, if this schedule includes any tournaments on the 30th or 31st of october then I don't want to invest and urge everyone not to invest either on account of Dom being a massive nit and not coming to the surrender halloween party Tongue

i'll msg you on fB about this btw, you have to come gonna be sicccck
2% please dom

Happy to leave out the comp on that day, certainly not a nit-unforts-when it comes to going out-i'm in! Heard this club is awesome.

Wld be my one night out for the whole month i think tho, robotic grinding of live comps ftw.

Dean interest noted matey.
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 11:28:42 PM »

Interested

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2011, 04:48:59 AM »

30th and 31st need to be BLANK days in your sched or it's just not gonna work Tongue

sick table reserved and incred team lined up - anyone else out there pplease to be joining us Smiley

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2011, 01:02:23 PM »

Interested

Interest noted fett. Smiley

30th and 31st need to be BLANK days in your sched or it's just not gonna work Tongue

sick table reserved and incred team lined up - anyone else out there pplease to be joining us Smiley

Sounds a mad one dave. I'll probs be up for this, wld need to modify schedule/percentages etc. Having realised recently that the player of the series pool aint gonna be huge, i might take the odd day off to save from burn out.

Obv if ppl aren't happy with the originally suggested 23 comps becoming like 18-20 i'll understand if they wanna remove their interest.

Still haven't brought this up with the gf yet, but the interest list is looking to be around 60% so might have to test the water. Probs best for me not to mention any potential sick nights out tho!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »

Interested

Interest noted fett. Smiley

Sounds a mad one dave. I'll probs be up for this, wld need to modify schedule/percentages etc. Having realised recently that the player of the series pool aint gonna be huge, i might take the odd day off to save from burn out.

Obv if ppl aren't happy with the originally suggested 23 comps becoming like 18-20 i'll understand if they wanna remove their interest.

Still haven't brought this up with the gf yet, but the interest list is looking to be around 60% so might have to test the water. Probs best for me not to mention any potential sick nights out tho!

Entirely happy if you decide to play less, Dom. Not sure about that night out with dem kids, they are wilddddd boyz......any plans to do any other exciting, edgey, stuff - day trip to Hoover Dam, visit "the "Museum of Fine Las Vegas Architecture", that sort of thing?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »

i will have one if any is available

Just me
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 05:19:19 PM »

Entirely happy if you decide to play less, Dom. Not sure about that night out with dem kids, they are wilddddd boyz......any plans to do any other exciting, edgey, stuff - day trip to Hoover Dam, visit "the "Museum of Fine Las Vegas Architecture", that sort of thing?

Cheers tikay. I'll have to use my discretion over night's out, hangovers last a day or so nowadays which is not so nice. Hoover damn sounds an exciting trip , the other option sounded the distinct opposite of edgy! Smiley

In reality I rarely ever do any touristy/normal stuff while out there, might see the odd show or two but prob not much else, ill save all that for a 'non working' trip most likely.

i will have one if any is available

Noted ty.
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »

Will also have a percent if you have one going spare.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 08:18:31 PM »

Interest noted Smiley

Have revised schedule.

Updated OP: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55209.msg1433536#msg1433536
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2011, 11:10:00 PM »

Still interested at 1% (my gf wont let me have more!)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2011, 11:13:49 PM »

Interest noted Smiley

Have revised schedule.

Updated OP: http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55209.msg1433536#msg1433536

Happy with the revised schedule, Dom, my interest remains as previous, I would deffo take 10% if we get the g/f problem sorted.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »

Still interested at 1% (my gf wont let me have more!)

Nice 1 mate.

Interest noted Smiley

Have revised schedule.

Happy with the revised schedule, Dom, my interest remains as previous, I would deffo take 10% if we get the g/f problem sorted.

Cheers, glad that's cool. i'm much happier with revised sced tbh.

Now just to bring this up with she who must be annoyed muchly.

Almost did so tonight, but valued my life too much. Might just book flights and hotel and then just claim temp insanity-but can't cancel now obv! Smiley
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2011, 07:00:04 AM »

how much do you want me to take?

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »

I'm OK with new schedule can I book 5% ?

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2011, 03:16:36 PM »

how much do you want me to take?

Mate u can show interest in whatever % u wld like. As i keep saying it's just a vague interest list at the mo.

What any1 ends up getting is dependant on where they fall on that list on the OP http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55209.0

Prev stakers have some pref and then does the order in which u indicate what you'd like.

Also just indicating a potential percentage will speed up the whole process and gain further preference.

And a prev indicator that confirms they are cool with new sced will also rise up table if just for speed.

I know it sounds complicated, just trying to be fair, and man this might not even happen! Smiley

I'm OK with new schedule can I book 5% ?

Interest booked mate.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:48:15 PM by Nico29 » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: