blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 02:41:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272670 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: Aledkanny
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Venetian Deepstack Festival Package (Oct 28th-Nov 18th)* Updated*  (Read 52232 times)
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2011, 03:35:36 PM »

ok with new schedule.  Scheduling days off is in theory a good idea, in practice just listen to your body and "miss a few" when you need to such that you end up playing ~ $14k's worth.  If you wake up feeling crap, don't play.  If it was meant to be a rest day but you feel on form, play.  All imo ofc.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2011, 03:43:27 PM »

Probably going to be over there as well Dom.... so sit the girlfriend down and explain that ur a professional poker player and its just work... Simples Smiley

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 03:44:28 PM »

Probably going to be over there as well Dom.... so sit the girlfriend down and explain that ur a professional poker player and its just work... Simples Smiley

Ok with new sced yeah mate?
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 04:09:00 PM »

Will take 1%, maybe another 1% if it becomes definate.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »

New schedule fine with me.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2011, 05:22:56 PM »

fine with me.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 06:02:53 PM »

how much do you want me to take?

Mate u can show interest in whatever % u wld like. As i keep saying it's just a vague interest list at the mo.

What any1 ends up getting is dependant on where they fall on that list on the OP http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55209.0

Prev stakers have some pref and then does the order in which u indicate what you'd like.

Also just indicating a potential percentage will speed up the whole process and gain further preference.

And a prev indicator that confirms they are cool with new sced will also rise up table if just for speed.

I know it sounds complicated, just trying to be fair, and man this might not even happen! Smiley
[/quote]

tell the missus it's vegas, which is awesome, and a great wholesome place, people are in bed by 11, there is no sex or strippers anywhere and the food is lovely (and healthy)

if she doesn't buy that just promise not to sleep with any hookers and then show her pictures of all the shoes you'll be able to buy when you win the lot Smiley

ok I'll take whatever, 10% or maybe me and morgan will joint REST it all

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 06:40:40 PM »

yep all good

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »

Can I get on the interest list for 1% please?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 06:56:46 PM »

"....tell the missus it's vegas, which is awesome, and a great wholesome place, people are in bed by 11, there is no sex or strippers anywhere and the food is lovely (and healthy)....."

Exactly as I recall it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 08:42:07 PM »

Will take 1%, maybe another 1% if it becomes definate.

Noted mate.

New schedule fine with me.

yep all good
fine with me.
Cool cheers ppl.

Can I get on the interest list for 1% please?

Done.

tell the missus it's vegas, which is awesome, and a great wholesome place, people are in bed by 11, there is no sex or strippers anywhere and the food is lovely (and healthy)

if she doesn't buy that just promise not to sleep with any hookers and then show her pictures of all the shoes you'll be able to buy when you win the lot Smiley

ok I'll take whatever, 10% or maybe me and morgan will joint REST it all

I'll put you down as interested in 10 mate.

I've brought my gf to vegas on a few occasions, she likes the shops and swimming pools but hates everything else especially the gambling.

Shoes quote aint a bad idea.

I brought up tonight the subject of vegas for 3/4 weeks in november, decidedly frosty response. Going for the de-thaw approach over the next few days.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 09:02:28 PM »

Ok going to close the interest list now bar for those who have already shown interest.

There has been 62.5% solid interest shown in the package so far.

Don't want to go over what i'm potentially selling nor disappoint on purpose. Having said that would feel bad people that showed interest got peanuts if they wanted brazils-god that's a bad analogy. Anyway i will potentially go up to 65% max to keep everyone happy.

Finally if the 6 people who's names aren't in bold in the OP http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=55209.msg1433536#msg1433536could  okay (6 peeps) the new schedule-that would be great.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 04:46:38 PM by Nico29 » Logged
Boba Fett
Doctor of Thugonomics

Pain is Temporary!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2011, 02:52:11 AM »

Fine with whatever schedule you wanna work with.  Interested in 1-2.5%

Ya gotta crawl before ya ball!
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2011, 04:02:14 AM »

Fine with whatever schedule you wanna work with.  Interested in 1-2.5%

Ok mate i'll just put you down for 2.5% and you can obv take less when it comes to final decision time.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2011, 09:42:34 AM »

lol thought I had 5%, understand youre kinda overselling now but l lock me for 2.5 not 1 pls

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: