blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:23:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272703 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Greyhound Racing Thread
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 258 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greyhound Racing Thread  (Read 503697 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »

Camera postion on the home straight is tilting the hell out of me.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2012, 07:25:13 PM »

Any value on Taylors Sky from trap 1 today?

9/4 dotted about.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2012, 07:51:07 PM »

Any value on Taylors Sky from trap 1 today?

9/4 dotted about.

11/4 in a good few places. I'm with 6, Millwards Matt, at the prices - generally 5/1, but 7/1 with Ladbrokes.

Trap 1 double for me in the 8:50 and 9:25.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2012, 08:04:08 PM »

Duly noted. VBOL

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2012, 08:16:07 PM »

I suppose I didn't really answer your question Tal. I guess if I'm picking 6 to beat 5 then that would make Sky value for you (kind of). Especially as the price is now a good bit bigger than you enquired about.

Bubbly might get drilled into, could go off odds on.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 10:02:46 AM »

Going to resurrect this thread so I can put some thoughts and stuff down into it in a more informal way than my other writings. Hopefully one or two other dog followers can contribute too. I might throw the odd BetPal link in of other stuff I have written but please ignore if that offends, it might just allow others to read my full musings.

Love Eden Star at 11/10 with Ladbrokes today at Monmore in the 5:07 heat of the Gold Cup. Goes well at Monmore and good trial and race work here recently too. Ladbrokes are only place to offer odds-against and won't last too long. I've had one of my biggest non-drunken bets of recent times (although I am a small stakes punter). Should crack out and looked strong in his last race.

Also backed him at 6/1 for the competiton with Coral.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2013, 10:09:13 AM »

Hi Scott,

Feel free to stick up any BetPal links. They do not conflict in any way with our Site Sponsor, so they are completely fine & dandy.

Am loving the stuff you & Tighty do for BetPal, & it is good to see blondes making a name for themselves elsewhere. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »

Hi Scott,

Feel free to stick up any BetPal links. They do not conflict in any way with our Site Sponsor, so they are completely fine & dandy.

Am loving the stuff you & Tighty do for BetPal, & it is good to see blondes making a name for themselves elsewhere. 

Thanks tikay.

For some reason, it pains me to tip losers on the TfT thread so I've switched here Cheesy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »

Hi Scott,

Thanks tikay.

For some reason, it pains me to tip losers on the TfT thread so I've switched here Cheesy

No problem.

I won't mind if the Freddies nick some of your tips & stick them on Fred, nor, I'm sure, will you. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 05:23:48 PM »

The favourites absolutely smashed it up in the Gold Cup today, winning every heat.

Sky Dogs tomorrow from Romford, where I've got Airport Captain going for me in the final of the Champion Stakes.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2013, 05:26:29 PM »

Going to resurrect this thread so I can put some thoughts and stuff down into it in a more informal way than my other writings. Hopefully one or two other dog followers can contribute too. I might throw the odd BetPal link in of other stuff I have written but please ignore if that offends, it might just allow others to read my full musings.

Love Eden Star at 11/10 with Ladbrokes today at Monmore in the 5:07 heat of the Gold Cup. Goes well at Monmore and good trial and race work here recently too. Ladbrokes are only place to offer odds-against and won't last too long. I've had one of my biggest non-drunken bets of recent times (although I am a small stakes punter). Should crack out and looked strong in his last race.

Also backed him at 6/1 for the competiton with Coral.

nice one thanks
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2013, 11:20:34 AM »

Sky dogs tonight, with the Champion Stakes final being the highlight. I'm probably not playing in that race as I have a 12/1 antepost bet on Airport Captain who is the general 3/1 favourite. Really tough race too and happy to hear some other views on it?

Working through the rest of my bets for tonight now.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2013, 11:33:18 AM »

Excellent.

That's tonight sorted.

Thanks Scott.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2013, 11:39:37 AM »

I'm not a massive hurdles fan but think the 2/1 on offer in a couple of spots for Lenson Johnny in the 8:34 looks good. Droopys Lorenzo is the odds on favourite but Johnny turned him over in semis when it was 5/2 v 1/2 now it's 2/1 v 4/5 and still think Johnny is the best bet.

Can lead Lorenzo, and Lorenzo's hurdling has looks iffy based on his remarks at last two Romford runs.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2013, 12:12:37 PM »

good luck scott
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 ... 258 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: